• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy Better than Sex?

If the E gets worse everytime you do it, you must be doing something very wrong or it's not for you, and if it does, why do you contunue to do it? It's funny how a question like this can bring out the anger and regrets in some people. I have done some pills that have floored me for hours in such euphoric sensations, but it never got to the point at which it was better than sex. A bond between someONE, not THING, you love should be infinitely stronger than any chemical.
------------------
We are the makers of the music, we are the dreamers of dreams.
[This message has been edited by DJDannyUhOh (edited 03 June 2001).]

<-- nominates - jenna for best greenlighter quote of history / i know where your coming from

DJDannyUhOh, nobody can help it..
it gets worse with everytime, just because of the things it does to your brain.. also the experience is the same mostly and *can* get boring for some people...
it's in the drug's nature that we lose a little of the magic everytime we roll.

I do agree that for most people, every E experience loses a little magic each time. Personally, and for the friends I do it with, each time is different. Once in a while a pill will come along and totally out-do the rest, not so much in strenght, but in a different mental and emotional experience. When I space my rolls out over a period of months, I begin to forget what it feels like to roll, and when I do, the magic comes back. It's when you roll every week or other week that you burn yourself out and essentially bore the experience. I must be one of the lucky few. You can't change what's out there, only what's in your head. Sorry to stray from the original subject of this thread.
------------------
We are the makers of the music, we are the dreamers of dreams.

sex better than e??? uuhh,hell no
sex on e??? YEA
smile.gif

I'll take sex any day over pills. Or sex on pills or after... why? because you don't act like a crackhead for the next day or two, you actually feel better and there's no tolerence with sex, you can do it everyday, multiple times a day and you won't ever lose that magic, so to speak.

It all depends on who you are fucking…
------------------
What you got? Gimme half.

It all depends on who you are fucking…
------------------
What you got? Gimme half.

shiiit, i cant believe you guys believe a *fake* chemical high is preferable to sharing an intense sexual experience with someone you love?!?!
sex on e....well thats aight
i mean if i had to choose either never having sex again or never eating pills again, the pills would gotta go....but i'd miss em though!

shiiit, i cant believe you guys believe a *fake* chemical high is preferable to sharing an intense sexual experience with someone you love?!?!
i mean if i had to choose either never having sex again or never eating pills again, the pills would gotta go....but i'd miss em though!

I totally agree with Jellie. E is a great high, but could never replace sex. Besides, I can cum 5-6 times during sex...don't get as good of results with E.
wink.gif

------------------
I keep going and going and going...

X > Sex for duration
X < Sex for Peak
------------------
"Raving is the wave of the future."
---Quiksilver (Rest in Piece)

Why pick when you can have both!!
SIMPLE, E is better sometimes sex.
From the womans point of view, sex im told!

sex is great depending on who you do. e is great if the pills good and you do something nice. sex on e is great depending on how good the pills are and on how good the other are.
i think chemical romances are the shit, no obligations and just lovey feelings all over.
to answer the question:
No ecstasy aint better than sex.
No sex aint better than ecstasy.
they're both good but combined they are great
//bTs

Sex is definetly better with somebody that you love. No drug in the world could compare to that feeling of intamacy. BUt having sex with hook-ups???? Maybe X is better. It lasts a little bit longer than 3 minutes.

Sex is better most of the time. I think of everybody out there has had some shitty sex. Not being able to get off, soreness, stds, having a condom fall off and having to retrieve it. I've also had some shitty X. But I have had some amazing E experiences (while having sex)and I can say that you may not be able to top that feeling. THough In the end after all of the X, meth and morphine, finding somebody that you love is an uncomparable feeling.