• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy, a sexual drug?

I don't get particularly horny on e, but I'll have sex anyways since I know that as soon as I get going, it's going to be really really good. It takes me longer than usual to get an erection but its not overly difficult at all. I can go a really long time, it feels better than usual, you have a great connection with your partner, and when you do finally cum, it feels incredible.

Getting an erection is a lot harder when you're on dirty e. It's basically impossible on pipes and I would never want to have sex on them anyways.

Personally, I think this debate illustrates people's differing ideas about sex more than their different reactions to MDMA, but that's just my two cents. ;)

Pretty fascinating discussion so far, regardless. :)

I almost forgot, I do go in waves of wanting to get super dirty with my boyfriend and just wanting to be close. We always have sex while rolling, we'll just take a break for a while. To give a simple answer, yes, I feel pretty sexual on it, not trying to give too much info, but I love giving my bf oral while rolling. It feels good for me, and obviously for him. Actually, oral is the best for during, then it doesn't feel like too rough of a touch. The sexuality is simply an extention of both our feelings, I mean, that's my one and only, my partner, I want to be as close as possible <3<3<3

About ti.ara

MSN
[email protected]

Interests
dance parties, painting, my cats, drawing, animal rights, photography, writing, my family

Occupation
student

Biography
DrUm&BaSs makes my heart beat.

facepalmw.jpg

Uhhh wtf??

^ Beautiful and Erotic <3

Great couple you two must be :)

Thank you :) . For both of us, everything has been so very natural from the very beginning. I was happy on my own, but we are like that one last little piece to the puzzle that makes life complete :) . The kind of happiness I didn't think was possible before <3

Females tend to respond less to stimulants when it comes to sex. You said it yourself ^_^

This confuses me a little bit -- I thought she was talking specifically about how she reacted to MDMA, not how her entire gender reacts to stimulants in general. Why is the fact that she's female significant? I mean, I can think of many reasons why being female would be significant, but I'd love to hear your specific thoughts. :)

Also:

Minority. Exstasy makes sex and even touching and kissing much greater IMO%)

MMMKAY, you sound so much like someone I know it's uncanny. I was curious where you're from?

quote the person you're talking to lol we don't know to whom your talking...basic forum knowledge ^__^'

I don't blame you; I also read it as "mmkay, etc." rather than as their name, but hopefully that clears it up.

This confuses me a little bit -- I thought she was talking specifically about how she reacted to MDMA, not how her entire gender reacts to stimulants in general. Why is the fact that she's female significant? I mean, I can think of many reasons why being female would be significant, but I'd love to hear your specific thoughts. :)

Also:

I don't blame you; I also read it as "mmkay, etc." rather than as their name, but hopefully that clears it up.

I don't know man...I'm a chemist, not a social worker, you tell me! :D

I don't know man...I'm a chemist, not a social worker, you tell me! :D

Man, I wish I was a chemist -- being a social worker ain't what it's cracked up to be. 8) Seriously, though, I do wish that I was a chemist...

As for why being female would be significant: I've always felt that prevalent social stereotypes shape the way we interpret the MDMA experience. This holds very strongly for sexual stereotypes, since those tend to be the most ingrained and thus invisible. I'm not saying that these stereotypes are "wrong", but they do cause friction when you pop a pill and it suddenly feels ok to touch everyone around you. You have to somehow integrate these feelings, which is when your existing basis for judgment comes into play -- the behavior may be explained away as "drug-induced" or considered "innocent" so that it doesn't beg uncomfortable questions about either your own sexuality or the nature of sexuality in general.

The "innocence" concept is especially interesting, because I do believe that sexuality is an unconsciously menacing or at least annoying factor in some people's lives (male and female). Innocence implies a lack of motives and a lack of appraisal...it's just play, rather than the orchestrated courtship dance we all begrudge. ;) Whether this is "sexual" again depends on how you usually consider sex. In any case, I think that bringing the MDMA concept of innocent play back into one's sex life can be hugely therapeutic. =D

*shrug* again, just my two cents, and sort of in the same line as what I've been sawing on about for this entire thread. I've been fascinated by the responses so far and would love to hear more. :)

Man, I wish I was a chemist -- being a social worker ain't what it's cracked up to be. 8) Seriously, though, I do wish that I was a chemist...

As for why being female would be significant: I've always felt that prevalent social stereotypes shape the way we interpret the MDMA experience. This holds very strongly for sexual stereotypes, since those tend to be the most ingrained and thus invisible. I'm not saying that these stereotypes are "wrong", but they do cause friction when you pop a pill and it suddenly feels ok to touch everyone around you. You have to somehow integrate these feelings, which is when your existing basis for judgment comes into play -- the behavior may be explained away as "drug-induced" or considered "innocent" so that it doesn't beg uncomfortable questions about either your own sexuality or the nature of sexuality in general.

The "innocence" concept is especially interesting, because I do believe that sexuality is an unconsciously menacing or at least annoying factor in some people's lives (male and female). Innocence implies a lack of motives and a lack of appraisal...it's just play, rather than the orchestrated courtship dance we all begrudge. ;) Whether this is "sexual" again depends on how you usually consider sex. In any case, I think that bringing the MDMA concept of innocent play back into one's sex life can be hugely therapeutic. =D

*shrug* again, just my two cents, and sort of in the same line as what I've been sawing on about for this entire thread. I've been fascinated by the responses so far and would love to hear more. :)

^_^ Nice, give me your bluelighter tag so I can pm people!!! :DDD