• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ecstacy at the moment is shit

why bother with the parachuting, why not just dump it in ur mouth? and wash it down with water? sounds like alot of trouble to me

BigTrancer said:
AFAIK in Melbourne that kind of ingestion (wrapping powder in a cigarette paper and swallowing) is called 'parachuting', at least among people I know.

BigTrancer :)
We call it "bombing speed" when we do that, but then we call an amph pill a speedbomb. Fuck knows why, it's confusing now that I think about it 8o

Skinlab: Some people really dislike the taste of speed, or MDMA powder, and these chemicals can also be quite caustic. The corrosive nature of these chemicals can cause damage to your teeth.

I don't have a problem at all with the taste of drugs myself, but I do know of people that prefer to capsule or parachute everything they take because they just can't stand the idea of the chemical flavour.

We call the powder in a cigarette paper "bombers", but I have no idea why. It's handy to make a few up before you go out so you can be fairly discreet about taking them.

Sounds like ur just getting over pills mate. I haven't enjoyed pills as much lately as I used to a year or so ago. It's not that they're not good googs, it's just that I don't enjoy em as much.

Or it could be that I discovered mushies! ;)

BigTrancer said:
The corrosive nature of these chemicals can cause damage to your teeth.

so ur saying i REALLY shouldn't take them under the tongue?

Well... that's totally your choice :) Hell, I probably shouldn't crush and snort them either, but that's the way I normally take MDMA.

so ur saying i REALLY shouldn't take them under the tongue?

You definitely shouldn't dissolve amphetamines under your tongue. Amphetamines (incl MDMA) are vascular constricting, meaning that if the level of absorption is greatest around your gums, it is likely your precious roots of your teeth may be starved of blood or worse oxygen. It will also make you more susceptible to mouth ulcers and perhaps gingivitis

Last edited:
BigTrancer said:
Well... that's totally your choice :) Hell, I probably shouldn't crush and snort them either, but that's the way I normally take MDMA.

Thank god, I'm not the only one =D
The rush kills it!

I think this pretty much sums it all up

Its obvious to me and many of us that alot of ppl out there DO NOT HAVE A FOOKIN IDEA , wat MDMA is sposed to feel like , nor do they know anything about much else for that matter id hate to say. After 3 years of taking pills he thinks pills are gettting shit , maybe after 3 yrs ur dealer made enough money off ur stoopidity and became rich enough to get some better ones and felt sorry for u after all this time

Something to think about%)

To look on the bright side of harrys comments he just doesn't know what he wants and I'm so fucking glad he's really disappointed cos that means quality mdma pills are out there right now, get into em I say.

juxtonas said:
ahh, if u have been dropping pills for 3 years, (u sound really egostistical by the way), u should know what type of pill u are taking and most importantly whats in them. tho it doesnt sound like it.
i think u have been mislead into thinking mda is the 'traditional' exctasy experience and mdma is a 'shitty' additive.

whats wrong with feeling the love man.
smile. :D :p

With most of the attempts to create MDMA, MDA is usually formed - so if you're getting loved up and not running around and tripping about, you're getting a better synthed chem. Often pills have been mixed like 100mg MDMA/50mg MDA as an example - those would be a farking amazing pill too!

Get with the times man, i've only rolled a *-few* times, and ive gotten pretty good quality pills. Look at pink doves man, complete MDMA action - tried and tested, smacked anyone out, made them feel like they had concrete pillars for legs - real mdma :)

Just for the record, you prolly have a tolerance too :)

Aside from all the flaming, this thread has been really interesting, especially while reading about peoples thoughts on what they think MDMA should be like and how for some reason it's nothing like it because the expected the effects of speed or a speed bomb.

The first time I tried MDx (6 months ago) was a White Dome (Perth). I was surprised by it's chargy effects, where I felt clear but didn't really peak, but at the same time had the energy to dance at least until sunlight. It wasn't until my second try that the loved up feelings kicked in, which I was expecting as opposed to the really stimulant-type feelings I got from it, even though I ujnderstand this pill to be MDMA...

Not the most intersting story, I know!

kwiksand

well if u liked this thread, i suggest u search for the thread titled "Loved up vs fucked up" (or something similar) v. good. but LONG!

With most of the attempts to create MDMA, MDA is usually formed -

Why would MDA be produced? For either compound the specific amine is used.

Although there may be some chance of producing some MDA with certain routes, it is very unlikely and anything produced would probably be too small an amount to notice. If you are referring to the article in microgram, I think you'll find the MDA present was determined to be because amphetamine had been produced in the same vessel. Any ammonia or ammonium salt or even amphetamine present as impurities could produce MDA during reductive amination.

The main reasons I believe MDA is often made, are
  • The amine is easier to get - ammonia instead of methylamine, a very watched chemical
  • MDA increases the duration of the experience, equating in some peoples minds to it being a good pill.
  • There are easy routes for MDA production which don't work as well or at all for MDMA

Hmmm.... interesting... why does quick and easy "she'll be right mate" usually win over "get it right first time" when people will pay through the nose (pun not intended) and keep coming back for the real deal?
I want more hearts damn it!

Last edited: