• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ecstacy at the moment is shit

it would definetly have to be cheers! for all you melbournines it's in glenferrie on glenferrie rd. on tuesdays it rocks, reallllly good music, an atmosphere that just rocks my world. If you live in melb you must come done, it's cheap to get in, nice girls around, good vibe and crazy ass tunes pumping out til about 4am. even thou it's a club on every week it is the best party i have been to.

is he? ;)
if youre taking the time to post on BL, may i suggest reading it too?

He has got to be taking the piss! Got me but at least it gave me a hard laugh.

Yeah I hafta say I think he's takin the piss. I'd start a poll if it wasn't for such a frivolous cause ;)

HarryHallucination said:
So your all telling me thats mdma is that lovey shit, thats wack.
i still like the mdma that keeps you up for ages and you can talk 100 words a minute. i say bring more of those in.
Ha ha - when i first read this I didn't check the name and thought it was someone taking the piss out of the thread starter. Now that I've checked it, I'm laughing even more. Either this entire thread is a pisstake or "HarryHallucination" doesn't have a fucking clue.
I'll bite tho, Harry the "MDMA" you are after is called speed, so go out and blow your money on overpriced speed bombs :p
EDIT: After reading his other posts I hope to god he is taking the piss and that nobody could genuinely be that stupid.

Last edited:
It might be worth making some constructive comments for Harry - this information isn't general knowledge, and it's not always easy to get.

Through BL we tend to take a lot of these things for granted, but not everyone knows the difference between a 'good' pill and a 'crap' pill... or even what MDMA feels like properly unless they've confirmed it with a tester of some sort. If you didn't know what MDMA felt like, then perhaps taking a K/speed pill would feel like a treat. Everyone is always force fed the media image of ravers dancing all night and going hard - and generally that's what a speedbomb will do for you. So, if you didn't know what to aim for, then quite possibly those very speedbombs would forevermore seem like the real "XTC" deal, and pills based on MDMA-like chemicals would not even seem like the same ballpark.

Without the injection of extra knowledge, its quite easy to see how someone could be naively beguiled into a misleading viewpoint, simply from drawing conclusions based on limited data. I would definitely encourage anyone to read up on the drugs they're putting in their bodies, because the extra knowledge is never a burden. THEN, after they've learnt the facts, they can make strong decisions on what they like and don't like in drugs, and aim to purchase clean substances of their choice rather than rolling the dice and hoping to get a 'good bean' this time.

BigTrancer :)

bigmick said:
Ha ha - when i first read this I didn't check the name and thought it was someone taking the piss out of the thread starter. Now that I've checked it, I'm laughing even more. Either this entire thread is a pisstake or "HarryHallucination" doesn't have a fucking clue.
I'll bite tho, Harry the "MDMA" you are after is called speed, so go out and blow your money on overpriced speed bombs :p
EDIT: After reading his other posts I hope to god he is taking the piss and that nobody could genuinely be that stupid.

now, now, bigmick, remember what happened last time when u started flaming ppl!

HarryHallucination said:
So your all telling me thats mdma is that lovey shit, thats wack.
i still like the mdma that keeps you up for ages and you can talk 100 words a minute. i say bring more of those in.

Common. This guy can't be for real, just provoking?

NO GUYS!

God. I was going to post something in this thread before BigTrancer did, but he covered it fairly well... HOWEVER, continued abuse of this GREENLIGHTER appauls me. C'mon guys! Don't you remember when you knew nothing about these drugs?

I used to think that I'd die if I took MDMA, before I bothered to do any research at all, as I'd be told this by my very Christian family. Like BT said, it's not common information, and people don't necessarily know these things before taking these substances.

Get over yourselves, just because you might happen to know doesn't mean that anyone that doesn't know is useless, or deserves to be shown their apparent "stupidity".

Where's the sense of helping the community? Oh, that's right. Most BL'ers are too wrapped up in their "cliques" that they forget the true purpose of this board. HARM REDUCTION INFORMATION SPECIFIC TO MDMA.

HarryHallucinogen: I'd like to apologise for the way that most of these members have treated you, and implore you to not feel discouraged about posting on our board. :)

HOWEVER, continued abuse of this GREENLIGHTER appauls me.

He makes the point of saying he's been doing this for 3 years though?!? Wether he's a green lighter or not, that's a hell of a lot of time to develop an understanding for such things (or in this case NOT Develop one)...

If he was askign what seemed like a sincere question then I think people would answer him properly, but this seems more like a piss take.

kwik

Let me point out something...

HarryHallucination
Greenlighter

Please don't assume that people always seek out this information before beginning their drug use. Harry has only been a member for a maximum of a month, so this information is new to him!

As opposed to flaming those not in the know, why don't you be supportive instead, and give them the information they are looking for? 8)

Yeah, well if he'd asked nicely originally, then he might've got some helpful answers. If you ask nicely people will usually bend over backwards to help you. If you make posts with attitude, then people will usually jump on you for the tiniest of spelling mistakes and generally flame the christ out of you at any opportunity.

Harry's original post:
i have been dropping pills for three years now and find that the qaulity of pills have dropped. i remember being able to get pills that make you rush so hard and keep you awake for ages...like the beige mg(classic example of quality pills) these days all i get are pills that make you sit on your ass and turn lovey and shit...fuck that shit, thats gay shit, what the fuck are they putting in pills these days. i reaken we need more mdma about. fuck sleep.
u guys all agree, whats your opion

For the records, check www.pillreports.com Harry:

MG Yellow Cairns, Mar 2003. Rating 1/10 (speedbomb).
MG White Melbourne, Mar 2003. Rating 1/10 (speedbomb).
MG Pink Hobart, Apr 2003. Rating 1/10 (speedbomb).
MG Blue Hobart, Apr 2003. Rating 1/10 (speedbomb).
MG Beige Melbourne, Apr 2003. Rating 1/10 (speedbomb).
MG Beige Melbourne, Mar 2003. Rating 1/10 (speedbomb).

Most people have been putting comments like "dont let rating turn u off.best cleanest speed bomb around, recommend!"... so that may be an answer to your conundrum.

^^^Agreed - saying things like " these days all i get are pills that make you sit on your ass and turn lovey and shit...fuck that shit, thats gay shit, what the fuck are they putting in pills these days." isn't going to get you anywhere. And the typical "jaded raver" intro - "i have been dropping pills for three years now and find that the qaulity of pills have dropped" most likely didn't earn him any friends.
Oh and the title "ecstacy at the moment is shit" - way to go 8)

Last edited:
just for a little bit, i would like to forget all the flaming and pepole trying to preach about what ecstasy really is, and just make a comment on the topic of this whole conversation.

"ecstasy at the moment is shit"

i have to disagree with your there, buddie.
ecstasy at the moment is fucking awesome!!!!! has anyone else noticed that???
i mean there are hearts(both colours), mxs(all colours), doves, @'s, fish(and that's all just in Cairns).... the list goes on. i look on pillreports and see so many more 8s and 9s then there were a few months ago.
i'm lovin it!!

HARRY,
you may have been flamed for making your post here, but at least you've learnt something very useful that will help you out a lot in the future.
GO HARD MAN!!

There have been heaps of good pills lately, I happily agree!

im sorry to say but i have to second the comment that the lenght of time that you have been doing pills is not really an indication of you awareness of it.

i have met numerous people here in the uk that have been dumping for years and even though they are familier with the term mdma, they frown and look confused when i ask them about speed bombs. im sure there is a group of people that are 'educated' about it, but unfortunately there is also a group that are uneducated about it. .
one guy seems to have been taking pills for 8 years, and wouldnt know much more than a greenlighter on here would.

In the UK at least where I come from a 'speedbomb' is just an oral dose of amphetamine sulphate wrapped up in a rizla or tissue.

AFAIK in Melbourne that kind of ingestion (wrapping powder in a cigarette paper and swallowing) is called 'parachuting', at least among people I know.