• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Eating on meth

Crazedlady

Greenlighter
I try my best to eat before I do a line that way there’s something in my stomach. Today I did not. So I’m trying to find something that doesn’t make me want to throw up. But everything I have tried just turns my tummy. ( bread, turkey and cheese things. Pizza rolls.) Anything I would normally eat, I just can’t get it down. Help please

If you can't eat anything at all, sipping sugar water is better than starving.
And Gatorade or a similar sport drink with electrolytes.

Spicy food works surprisingly well ime, and encourages you to stay hydrated as well.

Stick with foods that require very little chewing, and are not difficult on the jaw line. As others suggested things like yogurt, pudding, apple sauce, can work very well. I don’t do meth, but I do smoke crack, and something I find works very well for me are instant noodle bowls. Just adding water, three minutes in the microwave, easy to slurp down and filling. It’s amazing how much better some food in the belly can make the high feel.

I don't recall the name right now but there's this cacao flavored drink sold in cans, they're basicly a high calorie drink with essential vitamins and minerals in it. They usually give it to cancer patients and drug addicts at treatment centers in order to make them gain weight rapidly.
If you know what I'm trying to explain, those drinks would work great for your needs.
Just remembered, I think it was Ensure.

Bananas, and everything else suggested above. Especially LadyAlkaline's suggestions.
Just nothing pungent or dry. So no sardines on toast.

i'll go ahead and assume i'm the only person to reply to this thread who's actually taken amphetamines in order to get motivated to make breakfast? i think ya'll need alittle bit of some zonxx weirdness to jumpstart that day

I try my best to eat before I do a line that way there’s something in my stomach. Today I did not. So I’m trying to find something that doesn’t make me want to throw up. But everything I have tried just turns my tummy. ( bread, turkey and cheese things. Pizza rolls.) Anything I would normally eat, I just can’t get it down. Help please

Ensure is an awesome one (but for the love of God drink the milk ones, not the juice ones) they're perfectly nutritionally balanced food-replacement milkshakes.

Why would you want to eat, though? If meth makes you not wanna eat, don't eat. The human body can go 3 weeks without food before it damages your health. Unless you're really underweight, don't worry about it.

I will just gofor smoothies on the fruit side if you cant do milkshakes and such. But a good fruit smoorhie will hwlp and just keeping sipping on some retrogade or any enery drink full of electrolites. That would be my advice till you can get somethin solid down

Peanut butter and jelly, either as a sandwich or just together by themselves has been a life saver for me. After some time being on speed, the lack of appetite will eventually disappear. I was like you when I started (could barely drink water) and I have gotten over it completely; now I can easily eat a huge english breakfast right after shooting a dose.

i'll go ahead and assume i'm the only person to reply to this thread who's actually taken amphetamines in order to get motivated to make breakfast? i think ya'll need alittle bit of some zonxx weirdness to jumpstart that day
Been there! ?
Why would you want to eat, though? If meth makes you not wanna eat, don't eat. The human body can go 3 weeks without food before it damages your health. Unless you're really underweight, don't worry about it.
That's a really stupid thing to say. Even worse is to recommend it to someone who is asking for advice on a harm reduction forum.