• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Eating like a maniac from Xanax

Yeah well. YOU have no excuses. Coming from a country that produces the best appetite suppressant on the planet by the metric ton! I'll never get it i.e. somebody from South America pissing around with opioids! It's like a vegetarian going out for dinner to a restaurant that serves up Wagyu beef! :ROFLMAO:
Don't forget we have the best cuisine in the world, not even joking. You can check it out if you want :p

Proud to admit that not only did Benzo's perc my appetite. I gained 3.5 kg while and my diet got better. No chip's neither candy anymore

Was underweight till recently, round 60 kg's. Then after the Benzo fueled food stops at 23:00. Just veggie's with some rice or potato inc sweet potato's a Falafel here and there. The next day. Lots of fruit in my morning smoothy. I am going fat on the sauce's. But don´t wake me for a snack, just for a good diner!

Weird shit this should make you fat , right? It makes me normal.

have you tried street GHB or perhaps baclofen? I also have similiar insomnia (of course not as bad as you do) and i've been taking benzos without prescription and now i'm trying to taper it off due to addiciton and side effects. I know you said you've been prescribed many meds, but have you ever used orexin antagonists or melatonin agonists?

to other people that are talking about taking benzos for sleep - they're probably the worst "solution" for insomnia because they work too well and then the addiction, cognitive decline and later withdrawals come and you wish you were only taking antihistamine 2x a week like you used to. I'd rather take baclofen / ghb / phenibut than benzos, that's my opinion.

Last edited:
Coming from a country that produces the best appetite suppressant on the planet by the metric ton!
Wait, so in your opinion cocaine is the “best appetite suppressant”? Better than Meth, 4-MAR, α-PVP, MDMA, PCP, and LSD? (Not combined, I just mean one-to-one). I guess it depends on whether you rank something like a short duration-of-action as a merit or demerit. Given its price, this is a demerit for cocaine in my opinion.
I'll never get it i.e. somebody from South America pissing around with opioids!
I mean it takes all different types to make the world go 'round, proverbially speaking. You know, there are different drugs of choice for various people, and I suspect there's a degree of … you know how like import beer has a certain appeal to it simply because it was made in another country? As an American, drinking something like Budweiser is pretty ho-hum, even though it's fairly cheap and pretty goddamn good beer, all things considered. I'm not talking about Bud Lite, either; I mean Budweiser. But then in Rotterdam once I found myself drinking cheap domestic Heinekens there with a friend and some locals at a pool hall. This is back when they still used domestic, brown bottles and a green label instead of the green glass bottles with a red star. Doesn't block out the light as well and the beer skunks too easily, but not with the brown bottles. Those were the best Heinekens in the world to me, and meanwhile these Dutch jokers are all skulling these expensive, expired-tasting Budweisers telling me how lucky I am to have access to cheap, domestic Budweiser. It was an enlightening moment… when you're piss drunk, I mean, just to qualify that.
It's like a vegetarian going out for dinner to a restaurant that serves up Wagyu beef! :ROFLMAO:
Lol, yeah kinda. I mean, I think it's a bit of: scarcity tends to drive up price & value. There's this joke Doug Stanhope has about how if women weren't allowed to show their hands instead of their nipples in public, boobs wouldn't be nearly as interesting, and handjobs would be all the rage.

Or in Irvine Welsch's Trainspotting Renton mentions something about how they'd inject pure Vitamin C if they only made it illegal…