• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides eating a 10 strip....

High-dose LSD is one of the greatest psychedelic experiences. IME anywhere over the 400ug mark starts getting really intense and at ~1mg I get such euphoria it's just madness. Also, the trip from ~1mg lasts a good bit longer than a lower high-dose experience usually taking me a good 14 hours to be completely down. Personally, I think it's well worth it, even if you only experience it once, it's profound enough to remain in your psyche forever. Oh, you're a lucky fuck, I had the same kind of connect for a while and then it's just gone. I should have stocked up but hopefully Lucy will be back very soon. Basically, if you feel you can handle it and you're ready, go for it, let yourself go, and have fun.

Lsd is the most insightful, mind-expanding drug I have ever done. Prepare for it like you would getting onto a new rollercoaster at Six Flags.

Don't want to derail the thread, but for the folks who enjoy 3 or 4 hits (or more) more so than a single tab, whats the exact reasoning? I'm curious because I normally just take one and more often than not I experience a lot of anxiety and discomfort from time to time and wondering if a higher dose would alleviate that and allow me to enjoy the experience more.

ok, well I remember first of all the geltab window pane lsd-25 I use to get and I wasn't sure of the microgram measurment but 2 would have you up from 5:00 pm into the morning, tripping good. and you know how the lsd tolerance is if you've ever truly done it. take 2 or 3 the next day drop 3 at one time and NO TRIP!, Then I graduated to liquid vials, you know bianaca or sweetbreath filled with liquid lsd-25, I sucked down a quarter of a vial acting stupid, and I went to court with my friend who had charges and stayed up a whole day aftewards, tripping balls
I loved it though, I still consider it one of the best experiences of my life! another Time, and I don't recomend this to anyone!, Some friends and I had a bunch of sugar cubes we had dosed with liquid lsd-25, one of them had six drops on it, thats the one I took, we drove to the NC Grandfather mountain and climed the 2 and a half mile trail up and back down, which was 5 miles total, when we got to the peaks this dude with us named john freaked out because of his acid trip and got stuck on the side, me and the 3 others went like one cliff up and took pictures on the peak, it was crazy and by then my trip was gone. But when we got back home to Raleigh we smoked a blunt and the trip came back in FULL FORCE!~ maN i MISS AND LOVE LSD-25!

The first time that I took a ten strip of good acid I had the most intense trip of my life...scary at some times but amazingly euphoric at others.

If you take the 10 strip, prepare to be transported to another realm if it is good acid.

Have fun.

hmmm i would watch out for any RCs on your "acid". if it was dob you'd die.

i have however done 18 hits at once (also 13, 11, 10 hits at a time, several times). Uh....lets just say you'll probably be seeing your whole universe morph into something it is not. ie. trees becoming toothpicks. the sky turning red with huge orbs floating through it. your skin may turn green. you might see aliens hovering around you.

stuff like that.

So the idea has been bouncing around my head now that i have a constanct source of as much acid as i could ever dream of buying, literrally i have seen around 8 pages just stacked....

So the question is, to those who have eaten 10 strips before, what is the experience like getting up there towards a milligram dose? Was it a positive one? Ego destroying?

I found it to be an interesting experience not worth repeating. Apart from the eye candy and the total immersion within the psychedelic soup, I gained nothing and did not really enjoy the trip until I returned to what one or two blotters would do for me. I am a one or two hit kind of man. I find lower doses to be more beneficial.

It is not possible to accurately estimate microgram doses of LSD via blotter.

Perhaps you will like taking a 10 strip to the dome more than I do. Individual preference and all you know.

Don't want to derail the thread, but for the folks who enjoy 3 or 4 hits (or more) more so than a single tab, whats the exact reasoning? I'm curious because I normally just take one and more often than not I experience a lot of anxiety and discomfort from time to time and wondering if a higher dose would alleviate that and allow me to enjoy the experience more.

Definitely, once you start to get fully psychedelic, all that anxious tension fades away and the euphoria sets in. :)

Ahh.... I'm quite jealous, I don't even have an acid source anymore. I'm not sure if I'd be ready for ten though... have fun! Definitely let us know how it goes :D

I almost posted some really nasty shit in this thread.

Good job people, most of all "rectify".

This board is filled with cust.

Last edited:
my friend who i frequent shows and festivals with eats whole 10 strips all the time. it doesnt make much sense to me because i usually get faced of like 3-5, but he loves getting spun. he always handles it pretty well. sometimes things will get a little weird or something, but he is always good.

1 hit generally just seems so very meh....

The only low dose experience i ever got anything out of was my first acid trip, 1.5 hits took me to insanity and back but in a good way, i learned a lot about myself and how to be more happy with my life....

Some people find moderately higher doses to be less stressful on the mind, but at the same time more of a head fuck....

Personally though i find eating 1 hit to be the tip of the iceberg, you get to see a little bit of what is really there but beneath the surface there lies something immense and unfathomable.... There is just that curiosity there with me that keeps me asking "how far does the rabbit hole really go?"

I enjoy experiences that overwhelm me, im very good at just letting go...

be careful. have a trip sitter! repeat. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A TRIP SITTER! No matter how good you think you are/ good it is, shit may hit the fan, and trust me, there is nothing worse that having a headful of acid, have something go wrong and have no clue what is real and what isnt!

be careful. have a trip sitter! repeat. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A TRIP SITTER! No matter how good you think you are/ good it is, shit may hit the fan, and trust me, there is nothing worse that having a headful of acid, have something go wrong and have no clue what is real and what isnt!

I am not going to have a sitter for this one, because sitters make shit annoying....

I will have someone to call, but more or less im going to try and convince a friend of mine who likes high doses to eat a 10 strip with me....

I hate trip sitters, i find someone on my level to be much more productive.... because they are not like "you trippin yet man?" while trying to fuck with you.... They can not understand the concept of "treat me like i am sober, do not fuck with me, act like you normally do"

i would rather just load up on vallium or xanax and if shit gets too much eat that and pass out for the rest of it....

I am not going to have a sitter for this one, because sitters make shit annoying....

I will have someone to call, but more or less im going to try and convince a friend of mine who likes high doses to eat a 10 strip with me....

I hate trip sitters, i find someone on my level to be much more productive.... because they are not like "you trippin yet man?" while trying to fuck with you.... They can not understand the concept of "treat me like i am sober, do not fuck with me, act like you normally do"

i would rather just load up on vallium or xanax and if shit gets too much eat that and pass out for the rest of it....

yeah, i can agree with that, if you have a good friend that will just ignore you, let you chill and trip, but if you need to check something is real, need help, they will be there. great. yeah, id totally recommend having some vallium on hand, just in case.

jamaica I completely agree with you on trip sitters, everyone that I've ever been with that wasn't tripping in the group has been largely very annoying. These kids are all my good friends but when they fuck with you and do the whole "you trippin yet?" it just gets to the point where I'd rather just be with all the people trippin and ditch the sober ones.

When I take very high doses I like to be completely alone. Sometimes I do some pretty wacky stuff like cover myself in mud and roll around in puddles <3

A sober sitter squashes fun :D

That's just my opinion tho ;)

yeah, i can agree with that, if you have a good friend that will just ignore you, let you chill and trip, but if you need to check something is real, need help, they will be there. great. yeah, id totally recommend having some vallium on hand, just in case.

I know 1 person like that...

i really dont care if something is real when im on acid, if my reality is falling apart around me i can accept that....