View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides eating a 10 strip....

jamaica0535

Bluelight Crew
So the idea has been bouncing around my head now that i have a constanct source of as much acid as i could ever dream of buying, literrally i have seen around 8 pages just stacked....

So the question is, to those who have eaten 10 strips before, what is the experience like getting up there towards a milligram dose? Was it a positive one? Ego destroying?

Ive eaten big doses like that numerous times and it's incredible. When I had a connection like yours a began to ponder after awhile how far I could take it. I had a couple of earth shattering experiences last summer taking 20 doses that really changed me for good. I love acid and hope to indulge once more in the future. I think I'll be keeping my dosages in 300 ug range though for a bit.

I L<3Ve the high-dose LSD experience

i havent done a whole strip but when i was younger i ended up eating about a half a strip after a year of not triping and holly shit it blew my perspective on what i thought acid was!
it was an out of the world type trip, visualy wise. the whole visual thing i have found to differ from person to person but you will deffinitly have some sort of grove going on with a whole strip. i would make sure you make sure u do the normal things such as having no plans and be in control of what u can bc afterwards u wont know what u have control over or u will find out what u have control over. im not for a whole strip at once but if your going to do it, thats your choice. and outher peoples experiance could taint yours. just because somone had one thing happen dosnt mean the same will happen. just like how some people freak out with one tab when u know theres nothing to freak out about. either way have FUN!!!!

^20 FUCKEN DOSES!!!!! holly shit dude,haha. my buddy once eat around 13 when we went to the bar. he didnt make it inside. he stayed in the truck for 3hrs tripping alone.

I took doses like that in the seclusion of my backyard. You go so deep that it can get hard to communicate with people. Ive been tripping so hard I forgot how to talk and minutes stretched on for what seemed like hours. Ive had several out of body experiences due to taking enormous doses of LSD. It's really fun stuff , I miss lucy :)

i havent done a whole strip but when i was younger i ended up eating about a half a strip after a year of not triping and holly shit it blew my perspective on what i thought acid was!
it was an out of the world type trip, visualy wise. the whole visual thing i have found to differ from person to person but you will deffinitly have some sort of grove going on with a whole strip. i would make sure you make sure u do the normal things such as having no plans and be in control of what u can bc afterwards u wont know what u have control over or u will find out what u have control over. im not for a whole strip at once but if your going to do it, thats your choice. and outher peoples experiance could taint yours. just because somone had one thing happen dosnt mean the same will happen. just like how some people freak out with one tab when u know theres nothing to freak out about. either way have FUN!!!!

Oh i am very much aware that the trip will very likely be different than anyone elses....

I am familiar with the feelings acid produces, even at 4 hits i was saying "i could handle more"....

I have never walked out of a trip thinking "i wish i had not taken that much" generally its "i could have handled far more than that".... Hell 4 hits was not that much of a mindfuck for me, and it was pretty good quality.... I want the expereince to floor me, destory my ego into a billion little pieces and leave me to pick up the pieces and put it all back together....

Need to find some DMT....

Also i wonder what a whippit would do on a 10 strip.... outser space/fractal land?

I really just have a curiosity of how far down the rabbit hole really goes... i know it goes far deeper than anything i can currently picture...

The wild part about acid is I always wanted more. I never once had a bad trip. A couple of kinda wacky strange ones but I learned from them all.

N20 is pretty fucking sweet on big doses of Lucy Jamaica. I does produce colorful fractals like you mentioned and it lasts much longer than it does on its own. I feel effects from the whip it's 15 min's after I take them.

when u mention it ive never myself looked back during a trip and thought i had too much. it all smooths out anyway during the trip. i know its a different ballgame but i once eat a half once of shrooms and that was something else. i didn it at a house party. it wasnt supposed to be a house party at all. still i just went of in to my own little world and had a BLAST with the trip. even though it wasnt the best place to trip i still had my fun. id rather someone think im a dick at the end of the night then being all proper and worry about somone else. if u could get a buddy to do the trip with u id say your golden for it. double team!!!!!!!!!!

my freinds first time on acid was when his cousin gave him a ten strip and told him to take "one" he didnt know what one was so he ate the whole thing (it was unperforated)
WoW.

from there it was love.... he was fifteen.

my freinds first time on acid was when his cousin gave him a ten strip and told him to take "one" he didnt know what one was so he ate the whole thing (it was unperforated)
WoW.

from there it was love.... he was fifteen.

It's nice to see them following our footsteps :D

my buddy i get it from advises me to take 2. my first two times i took 3, then my third 2, but my third time i had a way stronger trip, so on sunday i plan to take 3 again and see.
but also a friend of mine who is quite experienced told me to get like 9, to go for 1 to see how it is to get a feel to it, and if i didn't want to do that, that i should do 3, then take 5 next time. he says its best to get really strong trips because it's better and easier experience.
not to say i take everyones advice and i listened to that/everything

Ive eaten 50 hits before of lsd in one session, but if you eat even one 10 strip of DOx, you're going to be royally fucked. 8o

^ Dude, you can't say "I've eaten 50 hits of acid" and then NOT TELL US how it went. That's the point of this thread. What was it like?

Ive eaten 50 hits before of lsd in one session, but if you eat even one 10 strip of DOx, you're going to be royally fucked. 8o

Wow brother 8o

Even I haven't gone that high , yet ;)

That must have been one hell of an experience your going to have to go into a little more detail <3

I think that the more you take the less side effects you have, when i eat a low dose i get paranoid and none social, but when i take 5 or more i don't feel like that, I think it's becuase your so out of your head that you don't think about it as much.
I was at a fest and got dosed with a half vile unknowingly after being up three days already on glass, I don't remember a whole just bits and peices, and what people told me i did. I remember it felt like eletric shocks flowing through me. THen i woke up in a tent at like 3 in the after noon with no one around, didn't have a clue where i was at, it was a pink floyd wall trip for sure. I don't know how i came back from that one, I still have bad flasbacks, and i get very mean when i go through them,It feels like tripping without the bodybuzz, everything feels like it going very fast and i hear everything in slow motion, i've been lucky haven't had one in a while, everybody says it looks like i'm going to kill someone and my eyes turn completely black like when your rolling.
JUst be careful how much you take, 2 of the people i used to trip with are in a mental instatution, 1 poked a cops eyeball out and the other just paces back and forth all day long. even on strong medication they are still tripping balls and are never coming back. i sometimes start pacing when i'm mad and can't control my feelings, and i get scared that i'm going to be like my dude ryan.
The only differnce between me and them is they would eat 10 strips by them selves with noone around and eventually they stop hanging out,became recluses and mentally never came back. I remeber last time i tripped with them we had some blue jellies that where close to the size of a pencil eraser, had a round center but where square,you would bite into them a you could feel the gel, not like the flat ones you get today. O' they where perferated to which i never seen before, with gel tabs. But anyway, veterns or old time acid eaters would eat one or2, but these 2 where eating 10 strips and I pretty much never seen them again.

Just prepare yourself for ++++ times

;)

That's probably as much advice as you can get. Just make sure you have a nice tracklist prepared before hand.

I've been wondering what its like to take a 10 strip for a while. I've actually taken one before but it was really lame acid so I don't consider it a true 10 strip dose. I'm not sure if I'd like it because I've experienced this 'acid retardation' feeling i call it, on high doses like 5 or 6, where everything seems to be totally blank and my mind cannot form a thought at all. It's the most annoying feeling and its not interesting at all to me. I'm scared a 10 strip would be like this.

The strongest LSD experience I've ever had was when I took two hits when I was on Lithium. Probably the strongest ++++ of my life. Thats the closest thing I can relate a 10 strip to.

I guess it really depends on the acid your taking and how clean it is. I'm assuming that the definition of who or what "you" are becomes a pretty meaningless idea at this dose, so i guess if there's 'nobody home' to complain about the negative aspects of the trip, than it doesn't matter that much.

I wish low doses of LSD worked better, by low I mean half a hit or one hit. I find anything below two just makes me very confused, paranoid and sleepless without having much of anything interesting happen. Low dose mushrooms on the other hand, and alot of 2c and DO are great IMO.