• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides eating a 10 strip....

"Oh, aparently your on acid?" "Does this face look scary?!" blah blah...

Had that happen to me on two different trips, pissed me the fuck off. Used to have a mate try and "trip me out" when I was stoned too. No, just no.

Reading this thread, I need to find a contact and get me at least 10 tabs, stat

I think the most annoying thing, is explaining to friends or girls who haven't tripped before. That, "tonight you're tripping," possibly with one other friend and "No, we can't meet up and you cannot come by." Then they seem to take it as a insult because they don't understand the psychedelic mind state

I remember one time in high school I had the house to myself for the week, and a close friend of decided to trip with me. One of our more understandable buddies, who is generally calm and doesn't really hassle, decided to come by for a while. At least for the first couple of hours during the come up.

He just sat around as we listened to Hendrix and The Allman Brothers, drinking beers and taking a few hits of our joints.

Then a couple other friends of ours, heard that my friend "T" was at my house with myself and "C." They decided to drive over, because they thought me and C (the friend who I was tripping with) weren't actually tripping, but instead were throwing some huge party with girls along with T.

Luckily, since T there. He was able to go outside and talk to them. He even let them look through the window as me and C were just lying on the floor in our own world. lol

T eventually left to go hang out with the other dudes, but T swore he felt like he was tripping even though he didn't take any Mushrooms at all. He almost understood how we felt, as he put it. Which helped him explain to the other friends.

It ended up being one of my favorite Mushroom trips.

This is why every trip after that, I turned my cellphone off to avoid complications.

^^ yea that was part of one of the objective observer reports in Pihkal or Tihkal although i think it may have been for a 2c-x compound, a couple of people showed up late and just hung out with the people tripping and reported a ++ sort of "contact trip"...

If i ever have a trip sitter it will be for salvia... If i happen to be around people who will be sober i have to explain "please do not wave your hands around in my face and ask if this is tripping me out, this is annoying as fuck and will make me want to hit you..... do not ask if i am tripping yet, annoying as fuck, and will make me want to hit you.... treat me as if you have no idea im tripping and just generally stay away unless i need you or just feel like talking"

As far as trip sitting goes, it is very important, especially with high doses, to have someone who is willing to stay in your proximity and help when needed and only when they are needed.

I don't think it would be very good to have someone who is asking you every 20 minutes whether you are OK. This is extremely distracting and has the potential to put you in a bad/confused place. At such high doses you may have trouble speaking or holding a conversation.

Personally I have never done more than 7 hits at once. I definitely look forward to taking a high quality 10 strip in the relatively near future.

take a bunch, don't worry, you won't take too much. Really, the more the better. Then have someone else that you like a lot/love take you and your friend who also took waay too much :) on a walk = You'll thank me later.

High dose, I can't sit around. I need stimulation.

Also, about sitters making shit annoying: Get a cool sitter. Maybe even dose them with a hit.

You'll thank me later.

People who havn't taken psychedelics really don't understand what "trippy" means.. Making stupid faces and such isn't going to trip someone out, but instead, reality is going to trip someone out, know what I mean? When reality bends and you get mindfuck is what trippy really is, not stupid faces and dumb noises.

The point of a trip sitter is that just incase something in your head doesn't go right, they can be there to assure that everything is ok, and you're going to be fine.

Thats it, if they aren't mature enough to let you chill and know what the deal is then it won't work, but high doses of (LSD 300 for real micrograms and or up) you'd be best with someone to let you know you're gonna be ok.

just my opinion at least.

God damn. I can't even imagine!
I plan on taking 5 hits sometime this week :)

I've taken up to 4 hits in a session, but always at different times of the trip.

When you guys talk about having a 10 strip or 20 drops or something, are you talking about having it all at once at the start of the trip?

I like to have higher doses, I've felt on the tipping point of consciousness before not always in control of myself. You need to be in the right environment if you go that high.
I always consume at once with LSD and related cross tolerant psychedelics. Purely because I like to get as much effect as possible from what I have and always find later dosing to be unsatisfactory.

Also what is a strip these days? Sheets used to be mostly 900 tabs back in the day but what about now?
I don't get to see that much at once anymore, just as well as they might get consumed in one hit if I did ;)

I've taken up to 4 hits in a session, but always at different times of the trip.

When you guys talk about having a 10 strip or 20 drops or something, are you talking about having it all at once at the start of the trip?

I believe they mean taking it all at once. 8o

I've been wondering what its like to take a 10 strip for a while. I've actually taken one before but it was really lame acid so I don't consider it a true 10 strip dose. I'm not sure if I'd like it because I've experienced this 'acid retardation' feeling i call it, on high doses like 5 or 6, where everything seems to be totally blank and my mind cannot form a thought at all. It's the most annoying feeling and its not interesting at all to me. I'm scared a 10 strip would be like this.

The strongest LSD experience I've ever had was when I took two hits when I was on Lithium. Probably the strongest ++++ of my life. Thats the closest thing I can relate a 10 strip to.

I guess it really depends on the acid your taking and how clean it is. I'm assuming that the definition of who or what "you" are becomes a pretty meaningless idea at this dose, so i guess if there's 'nobody home' to complain about the negative aspects of the trip, than it doesn't matter that much.

I wish low doses of LSD worked better, by low I mean half a hit or one hit. I find anything below two just makes me very confused, paranoid and sleepless without having much of anything interesting happen. Low dose mushrooms on the other hand, and alot of 2c and DO are great IMO.

Actually, I took 1.5 hits (around first 3 trips that I did), and the whole experience was awesome, apparently the guy from who i bought made it himself, and i paid $15 a tab, so it was strong stuff, at least stronger than what ive ever gotten

Actually, I took 1.5 hits (around first 3 trips that I did), and the whole experience was awesome, apparently the guy from who i bought made it himself, and i paid $15 a tab, so it was strong stuff, at least stronger than what ive ever gotten

if your paying $15 for a tab bought directly from a chemist something is wrong....

several things are wrong... i really doubt that the guy made it himself unless he is an experienced organic chemist with a very well equiped lab, and be sneaking serious shit through customs and under DEA radar....

unless you go back like more than 30 years to when it was not illegal and you just need a lab and the chemicals and the cook... back then you would not have to put much thought into DEA...

Just make sure it's not a RC. Take one and if it's bitter don't do it. That's probably not the only way to tell but LSD is tasteless. Also, the LSD content varies batch to batch so you may be getting really good stuff this time and take a lot and loose it.