• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Easy way to De-Fent H? is there?

i can’t get fent, I can only get heroin
If I was in your position, I guarantee you I wouldn't have been clean off of dope for as long as I have. Three back to back overdoses off of "dope" that was U-4700 (close enough to fent) got my attention. If it wasn't for my wife, I would be dead 3x over.

Sometimes I feel fortunate that fentanyl is the only thing available, and that I won't do it. Fentanyl has taken the lives of so many of my friends, but in a perverse way, it saved mine. 😕

If I was in your position, I guarantee you I wouldn't have been clean off of dope for as long as I have. Three back to back overdoses off of "dope" that was U-4700 (close enough to fent) got my attention. If it wasn't for my wife, I would be dead 3x over.

Sometimes I feel fortunate that fentanyl is the only thing available, and that I won't do it. Fentanyl has taken the lives of so many of my friends, but in a perverse way, it saved mine. 😕
I only do pod extract now, honestly I kinda wish I could try fent th

I never tried fent either. Almost had a patch from a coworker some years ago. Never happened. Before this fent crisis it was almost like fent was thought of as better than heroin, or at the very least stronger. Yet I think the consensus now is fent is not as warm and energetic as heroin. With heroin you can nod, wake up and clean and then nod again. Looks like with fent all that happens is falling out. That makes street dope a totally different game.

My last street heroin was 1990. NYC , that nice white stuff all over the place. On the west coast in the 80's was the Mexican brown and actually very good black tar heroin. But yeah all that time I really wanted to try fent as the stronger older brother of heroin. It is a powerful pain killer for sure.

It seemed from early on, the 1920's-60's street dope was not too strong. Sold in caps where reading some of the Jazz books Miles Davis said was weak and cheap in the 40's-50's.. He said NYC had the best. By 1970-2000 the street heroin became fire. And now all of a sudden the game changed. It is gone. Cheap synthetics will work for shady street dealers. But it does amaze me that for some years the heroin got better and better until now. The work involved to get good heroin is way too much when a person can get a gram of synthetics. So as @Skorpio said in another thread that was a wise sentence. No one will escape the economy powder. Brilliant sentence. Heard from a relative that travels from England to Greece a lot .He does not use but his friend and his wife used for years, are claiming the game changed too. Either very weak heroin or fent are the choices so they are done with the whole game. And he said that was the last 5 years too. Be wise and test if something feels off.

Poppies are the best bet for good ol Morphine. Never did an extract but made poppy tea from 1993-2009. I was actually mad when Jim Hogshire came out with Opium for the Masses in 1994. The secret was out. I knew about poppy from literature and the fact that my family owned and operated a very busy florist business and I could get poppies sent there from all over the world. For a florist there were no red flags. And now some of those arrangements we made with strong poppy pods reside in banquet halls, police stations and other public offices. Poppies became easy to get. No need for street heroin with poppies. In fact from 2005-2009 there was that large farm in Arizona that sent out poppies until they were shut down. So really 2009 is when it became harder to get.

But with poppies there is no need for street heroin. I suggest getting garden skills up. IF everyone did that the street dealers would have to go back to selling just heroin...... I think. lol

Jack A Roe -- You really are not missing much. Keeps you healthy a whole hour. Basically your awake than asleep, no in between. Cold souless rush (for lack of better term). Always too much or not enough.

dope quality: So frustrating! it was starting to look like you could accurately weigh a safe dose on a mg scale around the 200's before the synthetic wave.

Vietnam (f lucas) 70s NYC blew the quality sky high, as did afghanistan (all the times).

@Skorpio I once argued the same thing in a university level economics class. Dude was making the argument that there "is no possible alternative so the laws of economics did not apply." I told him to watch the news and face forward as economically his point would have worked, but dope is not insulin. . (this happened around when sub was coming out)

Shoot I was late into the game for poppy pods, couple months after trying them they started poppin up on ebay and I knew that it's time was up. Pisses me off, seems exactly as illegal as sending a sample of piss,saliva, etc that contains scheduled drugs; which they apparently are getting a pass for. Also if you ever wanna guarentee something to become illegal, start selling it on ebay and amazon. Same shit happened with clonazolam before it went schedule 1, some dick banked 90k of it through ebay at F'in die you loser junky prices.

Shit it is legal to grow pot in my state and I have 40 acres, noone would be looking to hard. You have piqued my interest however. I always figured it was fairly labor intensive and cost prohibitive, plus the whole legal grey area. I find em around now and than, usually the oriental variety some fool took a razor blade to right out in there front lawn. Lol i usually dont even look untill I see the razor cut, than its a "hey maybe, not another idget".

Last edited: