• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Easiest opiate to withdraw from

I have withdrawn from many an opiate, and the worst, hands down, was Opana.
Yes. Opana withdrawls are fucking awful! Opana and buprenorphine are the 2 worst withdrawls I have ever experienced when it comes to opioids. The easiest to withdrawl from IME was hydrocodone. That is the weakest opiate I have ever done, the withdrawls didn't come close to as bad as opana or bupe, they were there just not too bad.

Stupid question. Opiates that leave your body faster will have a quicker withdrawl then long-lasting opiates. Obvious. Worst is a matter of opinion fast and terrible or slow and semi terrible.

Yes. Opana withdrawls are fucking awful! Opana and buprenorphine are the 2 worst withdrawls I have ever experienced when it comes to opioids. The easiest to withdrawl from IME was hydrocodone. That is the weakest opiate I have ever done, the withdrawls didn't come close to as bad as opana or bupe, they were there just not too bad.

I will attest BUPE withdrawls are terrible, thats why its hard to get off even that last small dose. But Opana, oh god. I'd never be so sick the next morning besides for a nigh followed by Opana use.

If using Opana for a week or so, literally, whenever I'd wake up I'd be twice as sick as if I were using my typical Dilaudids. It's awful. Good high though. Wouldn't reccomend it unless you're already addicted as fuck to opiates.

Ive been on most of them and Codeine barely had any addiction to it. Certainly nothing like Dilaudid or Fentanyl which is absolute fucking hell

Codeine. It still sucks - but a whole lot less than any of its big brothers.