• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD What Are You Munching On? v. Godlike steaks & shitting candles.

Breakfast is served. :)
1147069_10151586161258173_1147843030_o.jpg

Can I PM you my home address so you can post one of those bad boys to me, aye?

No but seriously, if it tastes as good as it looks then it must be the finest bacon & egg sandwich ever made.

I hope that egg yolk is soft.

God, I'm hungry, all I have is a banana on my desk.

Mushet, you'd love a brekkie with myself, koneko and sham cooking!!! Talk about cheffy minds!

^ Are you guys foodies then? I love a decent Full Scottish, needs to have: square sausage, tattie scone, black pudding...

No Paella fucking snobbery please but I was to be making this for dinner and am now pretending the prawns aren't defrosted (even though they are fresh...). Looking at too many internet recipes has made me insecure about the chorizo :\

And I think I have the wrong rice :|

Cries :!

If the man get's hungry enough I'll just say this paella is a new take on croque monsieur 8)

Cat's will be delighted by breakfast ;)

I love paella. I make a mean one. The mark of a good one is getting that "skin" to form on the rice on quite the bottom. If i wasn't so sick i would make one tonight for dinner but i think chicken vege soup would be a better option. Or maybe a boullibaise.

I've been known to make an amazing Paella but my best rice dishes are Jambalaya and a nice pumpkin Risotto.

TBF Consumer, your Paella is probably much better than mine. I've never gotten the "skin" I hear that's the best bit.

I used to have problems getting a skin to form consistently Sadie until i bought a proper paella pan. Its quite a wide pan, pretty thin and non stick. It works a treat.

^
^^
Oh it got a skin 8) Hopefully no one got food poisoning (including kitties who had a lot of the prawns..). Tasted damn good. I used arborio rice and treated it like a risotto. Was spicier than I expected.

*Awaits (hopefully) a chastising from THECATITHEHAT :D for my poor cookery 8) X

K, cook for me one day?
Your posts make me hungry and I can't cook so...

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting K to cook for you is indeed a treat! She's a beast in the kitchen! Her food always makes my mouth water even when I'm ill. Beast I tells thee!

Cheers for the tip consumer! I'll be needing to buy new kitchen stuffs anyway and Sham is quite a good cook. I think we'd both benefit from a proper Paella pan. I'm sure is multi-functional for my rice dishes.

K, cook for me one day?
Your posts make me hungry and I can't cook so...

I look so forward to the day I can have a dinner party (before the drugs of course) with Sadie, Shambles and your good self would just be amazing. That would just be lovely for me. As long as Shammy didn't get to DJ all evening.

Hopefully you like essential oil foot massages, as I have tendency to think of them of them as after dinner aperitifs :)

I like feet like I like cat fur lol

I look so forward to the day I can have a dinner party (before the drugs of course) with Sadie, Shambles and your good self would just be amazing. That would just be lovely for me. As long as Shammy didn't get to DJ all evening.

Hopefully you like essential oil foot massages, as I have tendency to think of them of them as after dinner aperitifs :)

I like feet like I like cat fur lol

OH MY DAYS a K rub is AMAZING! She is the pamper queen and tbf, you'd be a very lucky and happy boy to have a K night! She not only has the domestic skills to slap Nigella down like a little bitch, she's also got the looks and is far more sensuous. Nigella got nothing on K. That's all I've got to say.... I speaks the truth.

Also, K, you're gonna have to let Sham and I treat you and the F Cat to a fair few evenings! I'm quite looking forward to cooking for you!

OH MY DAYS a K rub is AMAZING! She is the pamper queen and tbf, you'd be a very lucky and happy boy to have a K night! She not only has the domestic skills to slap Nigella down like a little bitch, she's also got the looks and is far more sensuous. Nigella got nothing on K. That's all I've got to say.... I speaks the truth.

Also, K, you're gonna have to let Sham and I treat you and the F Cat to a fair few evenings! I'm quite looking forward to cooking for you!

Oh my darling, I'm so looking forward to those days and nights. Soon, soon...I so want to take you and your Man to see all my islands and remote gems, castles, historical piles of glory and cultural secrets around our area X

Can't wait <3

ps: room for 5 in the 4x4 btw;)
pps: you know if it's Sprout we'll have our heads stuck underwater looking for unicellular clingon stuff or whatnot...I won't leave the beautiful baby's brain alone 8)

Oh my darling, I'm so looking forward to those days and nights. Soon, soon...I so want to take you and your Man to see all my islands and remote gems, castles, historical piles of glory and cultural secrets around our area X

Can't wait <3

ps: room for 5 in the 4x4 btw;)
pps: you know if it's Sprout we'll have our heads stuck underwater looking for unicellular clingon stuff or whatnot...I won't leave the beautiful baby's brain alone 8)

Sooner than expected it would seem......

Also, you do realise as a package with you and Felix that makes 6 <3

sooner than expected it would seem......

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

Don't tease me like that! X

ps: especially when we share off here..OMG! I'm excited

Looks like I'd better get to buying train tickets.
Sounds luscious. :)

<3

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

Don't tease me like that! X

ps: especially when we share off here..OMG! I'm excited

I have an appt on Tuesday to get me out of here asap. Dunno how long it's gonna take but I've been told it's gonna be pretty fukkin quick! Talk about fast packing. It's only temp but it's out of here and on the list to get me moved into something permanent as quickly as possible. So yeah, I do believe things are going to move rather rapidly. I would love a visit at some point though...

Looks like I'd better get to buying train tickets.
Sounds luscious. :)

<3

Yes you should!