• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD What Are You Munching On? v. Godlike steaks & shitting candles.

Had beef stew with carrots & swede (no not turnips ;)) in it and potato & celeriac mash.

Tucking into a litre tub of expensive luxury chocolate ice cream with chunks of belgian chocolate. Totalally the iceing on the cake after a relaxing strong bag of h watching curb your enthusiasm season 1
sheer heaven lol

Spanish style fish stew, smoked cod, haddock and salmon along with chickpeas and potatoes in the mix.

Unfortunately I have neither, but I had some nice jam. I should probably stop eating more than one bagel a day though, got to make some cutbacks somewhere. And it certainly won't be on the drugs or wine ;)

Unfortunately I have neither, but I had some nice jam. I should probably stop eating more than one bagel a day though, got to make some cutbacks somewhere. And it certainly won't be on the drugs or wine ;)

Hopefully you push the boat out to butter on those bagels and jam. Otherwise I'll worry about you not getting enough calories!

Nutrients! never forget the need for nutrients to keep your strength up for shenannigans, wine and drugs - gotta keep you fit for action flower <3

^ Nothing beats cream cheese & bacon with bagels. Heavenly combination, with plenty of calories. ;)

Can't beat good home cooking... my Mum made a bakewell tart for desert...

nsbigshincup114gtop-v1-380-380.jpg

I so craved ramen noodles about 4am last night, I got up searched through my whole larder, growling because I'd been to the see woo recently and couldn't believe I'd not bought cup noodle stuff. Aye, there's £8 fucking Chinese duck in my freezer, massses coriander, n spices but no ramenscotchodles ah.ggh I found a packet dried chicken noodle soup, that made do with chill n' stuff in a big mug. Wasnt the same :( bit just about hit my button, scotched my tongue. :\

I cant eat anything. Unless if it comes with chopsticks yeh, ya know :D - I', slimming,

Today was vegetarian food all the way... My colon is thankful and i can almost see why some insist on keeping fasts.

Had a minced beet burger shaped thing with a salad. A lot tastier than it sounds :p

Since I can't afford to eat (not quite literally) I went food sample hunting when I was in central Birmingham earlier. I managed to get: 1 normal sized maccaron, 2 slithers of bread with some kind of dip, several broken up bits of biscuit (all from M&S), half a caramel Krispy Kreme donut (hahah sample ninja), 2 bits of fucking lush fudge, a tiny square of chocolate (from Selfridges), some kind of small pizza square and a big chunk of cinnamon pretzel.

Did I do well?

I also had one of those pasta pot things from the Sainsburys salad bar because I find them strangely enjoyable. Plus a bagel earlier of course.

Since I can't afford to eat (not quite literally) I went food sample hunting when I was in central Birmingham earlier. I managed to get: 1 normal sized maccaron, 2 slithers of bread with some kind of dip, several broken up bits of biscuit (all from M&S), half a caramel Krispy Kreme donut (hahah sample ninja), 2 bits of fucking lush fudge, a tiny square of chocolate (from Selfridges), some kind of small pizza square and a big chunk of cinnamon pretzel.

Did I do well?

I also had one of those pasta pot things from the Sainsburys salad bar because I find them strangely enjoyable. Plus a bagel earlier of course.

You did brilliant, nice variety of stash and even some salad! 8o

So we can hold off on on that eadd emergency food parcel for now? :p I'm putting tins of haggis and turnips ;) into a box as we speak ha

Don't forget loo rolls...

I'm considering making fajitas for dinner, though still have no appetite. Hate this no eating business, its so not like me.

Cooking a thick piece of striploin from the butchers with fried onions an chunky chips.
hell yeah! :)

tuna, pasta, sweetcorn, tomato, coated in olive oil that had garlic and crushed peppercorns fried into it and mayo and proper parmesan mixed in. I forgot the living Basil plant.:\

Just had a nice stew with carrot, pork belly, mushroom, morning glory, Chinese cabbage, onion, a few herbs and a bit of pumpkin thrown in. Served with rice and two duck eggs on the side.