• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Wants YOU!!! The mods are looking for a new playmate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I love that sub-forum I need to start introducing people again

Edit: I say Stee for mod!

Evey

If you love infracting people go for it :\

Believe it or not all EADD mods I have ever known hate having to infract people. It is by far the least enjoyable part of the job. However, until or unless all members learn to post within the rules it will remain a small but important part of the job.

it has literally been almost a decade now. maybe not a decade but fuckin close to it and use are still bringing that up and what's more I know it was that fud felix that started the whole thing off

RAGE!

it has literally been almost a decade now. maybe not a decade but fuckin close to it and use are still bringing that up and what's more I know it was that fud felix that started the whole thing off

RAGE!

Eh?

Evey

RAGE!

Hahaha, pal. I forgot all about it and just hearing it mentioned has put me in stitches =D<3

***BUMP***

Right Ladies, Gentleman and for the most of us Degenerates.....

Pull yer fingers out. We've got a good lot in EADD and as you know we're looking for a mod to join the team. We'd love to see what you've got..... And how!!!
So, take a shot of dutch courage and just gie us an application. It's a shame to see such intelligence, wit and humour go to waste when you can do that and more in style with a brand new shiny modstick of your own. Feel free to use it for sex games. ( I do ;) )

The wait has gone on long enough.

***BUMP***

Right Ladies, Gentleman and for the most of us Degenerates.....

Pull yer fingers out. We've got a good lot in EADD and as you know we're looking for a mod to join the team. We'd love to see what you've got..... And how!!!
So, take a shot of dutch courage and just gie us an application. It's a shame to see such intelligence, wit and humour go to waste when you can do that and more in style with a brand new shiny modstick of your own. Feel free to use it for sex games. ( I do ;) )

The wait has gone on long enough.

Jeez, Sadie. I'm flattered but maybe a bit of subtlety would be good %)

Well you know the saying "go hard or go home"?

There ya go.

Even though I'm more of a cum hard then go to your own home type. ;)

Uck, I've applied for the position a few times years ago and I definitely have quite a lot of time on my hands. I have EADD on refresh at all times on the computer. I just don't think I could handle the conflict resolution in a neutral manner.

Besides, I already perform my mod duties by reporting sourcery, and the like, in the wee hours of the morning when nobody else is about. I'll apply if I can get all of the mod prestige with only half of the responsibilities :D

Not for me I Dont think....I'm no good at keeping my cool while dealing with fucktards...

I try to do my bit though....I've spent the best part of today trying to bring to the attention of the mods a clown over in OD trying to get people to kill themselves and after 8 reports and 3 pms I've had a response from a senior mod (who to be fair lives on the other side of the world and was asleep) and they guy is gone..

His posts telling people to inject pills into their arteries, take as much fent and Xanax as possible then lock yourself in a room etc.etc.etc.are still there though....

A wee bit bemused ATM.:)

I am too busy derailing threads and editing FUBARs quotes to be a mod. I would not have the time to derail, edit and mod. I will just have to cheer ( the wankathons ) from the sidelines..

I am too busy derailing threads and editing FUBARs quotes to be a mod. I would not have the time to derail, edit and mod. I will just have to cheer ( the wankathons ) from the sidelines..

I think you're missing a trick here, man. If you become a mod, you can edit his original posts, rather than just his quotes. That's like having the power of a ferret in his trouser leg.

I think you're missing a trick here, man. If you become a mod, you can edit his original posts, rather than just his quotes. That's like having the power of a ferret in his trouser leg.
Well that is indeed true. However my experience modding at Overgrow back in the day kind of ruined the experience of visiting the site for me. Its a lot of work, especially with people like me constantly derailing serious threads. But the power to edit FUBARs original posts is tempting. Anyway i am off to bed. I have spent far to much time on here today.

Big girls blouses! Grow a pair boys!

I must admit it is really hard to bite my tongue. Anyone that knows me well knows it's a fucking miracle to say the least! You get used to it.

So what? I'm not a mod, but I can still edit my original posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.