• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Theology Thread - Chapter III: Trinity

Edit - without derailing the thread once the both hemispheres of my brain have caught up with each I'm going to find the cosmology thread that i started but was too lazy to contribute towards - thankfully Shambles has been giving it occasional bouts of cpr so it shouldn't be to far down the road to bump.

for you babe, LINKY!

Cheers angel - i'm just having a quick pops through to have a nosey at the posts in between films - when I'm back online later i might just give it a kick in the ass by just having a look at what is visible at present and what's coming up - it would be nice to have a look at what contributions our antipodean members have contributed as they obviously have a different night sky to us (the moon is upside down for starters) and IMO can see better shit, the Magellanic clouds, the centre of the mily way, stuff like that (although we can see andromeda which is pretty sick, ill have too check see how for south you can go before its disappears below the horizon).

Edit - all looks good, carry on =D

Last edited:
The Bleak Future for Religion in the UK in 5 Charts

New poll puts Brits with "No Religion" ahead of describing themselves as "Christian" for the first time. The other charts are also not great for religious believers. Increasing numbers of people "losing" the religion they were born into, ever-dwindling church attendance, ever-ageing Church attendees. All seems pretty self-evident to me but they managed to find some religious folk to say that it doesn't suggest any of that at all. Obviously.

*Yawn* Still with the pessimism, eh?

Even on the study you quoted, the amount of the population who are religious outnumber those who are not religious. So much for your title "The bleak future for religion in the UK"! And why should we judge the success of religion solely on the UK's stats... when there are another 195 countries in the world today!?

Raas was inferring from my quote that I claimed to see spirits/become spiritual - never did. I could only describe what I encountered as 'entities' or at times 'alien gods'....

No...

My hypothesis was inferred around years of collated experiences both personally and externally; particularly sited on DMT: The spiritual Molecule documentary (google it, if u haven't seen it), from what I've read here; other sites on the 'net and then my own experience of divination both on and off drugs.

Last edited:
Afaic, 'spiritual' experiences, whether induced by drugs, NDEs, trauma etc is purely indicative of the amazing power of the human brain. The only 'spirits, gods or entities' are within, not without. Therefore, when the going gets tough we should look to ourselves instead of passing the buck to 'higher powers'.

I've had intensely spiritual experiences on psychedelics which prevent me from being a total atheist, but deep down I know this is just an illusion. I would love to believe there are external forces, such as a spacemind, beyond our control, but I just can't...

*Yawn* Still with the pessimism, eh?...etc

lol, sorry was a bit heavy handed there. Don't argue theology while drinking gin ;) But yes, at times you seem to eager to express your biases than give a rational input.

Afaic, 'spiritual' experiences, whether induced by drugs, NDEs, trauma etc is purely indicative of the amazing power of the human brain. The only 'spirits, gods or entities' are within, not without. Therefore, when the going gets tough we should look to ourselves instead of passing the buck to 'higher powers'.

I've had intensely spiritual experiences on psychedelics which prevent me from being a total atheist, but deep down I know this is just an illusion. I would love to believe there are external forces, such as a spacemind, beyond our control, but I just can't...

Our planet is on full view to the entire spiritual realm/astral plane. We can't see them (without some seriously good drugs) but they can see us. Evil spirits breathe negative thoughts, feelings of hopelessness, suicidal tendencies etc while positive spirits naturally do the opposite. I once managed to divine and get possessed by an evil spirit, and at that point started to drastically rethink my ideas of religion. Once you know the score of what's going on around you, you can repel evil spirits with the power of prayer... Christianity to me isn't just a set of beliefs, or a dogma to adhere to... but something very real and experiential.

...Our planet is on full view to the entire spiritual realm/astral plane. We can't see them (without some seriously good drugs) but they can see us. Evil spirits breathe negative thoughts, feelings of hopelessness, suicidal tendencies etc while positive spirits naturally do the opposite. I once managed to divine and get possessed by an evil spirit, and at that point started to drastically rethink my ideas of religion. Once you know the score of what's going on around you, you can repel evil spirits with the power of prayer... Christianity to me isn't just a set of beliefs, or a dogma to adhere to... but something very real and experiential.

Asking ockham's razor: is it more likely that there are all these spirits you speak of and you were possessed, or that you had a delusion (like people do on drugs) and we don't have to rewrite any cosmology? Which requires the fewer assumptions? I'd say it's the second (the first requies all the assumptions of the second, plus the spirits on top). Though i can understand how spirits in the sense you mean could be a metaphor for complex subconscious processes, it still remains a metaphor - if it was more, the free market would have seen a massive growth in exorcism as treatment of mental illness.

Evil as some external force which corrupts us is total bullshit - all our evil comes from human decisions and it's a massive copout to think otherwise - what are we, meat puppets? If there's a creator god, she made this logical truth, and so it would be blasphemous to deny it ;)

I prefer (as a metaphor) the idea of gnostic christianity's good and evil: where evil is matter and good is spirit (ie materialistic vs spiritual)

Last edited:
lol, sorry was a bit heavy handed there. Don't argue theology while drinking gin ;) But yes, at times you seem to eager to express your biases than give a rational input.

Our planet is on full view to the entire spiritual realm/astral plane. We can't see them (without some seriously good drugs) but they can see us. Evil spirits breathe negative thoughts, feelings of hopelessness, suicidal tendencies etc while positive spirits naturally do the opposite. I once managed to divine and get possessed by an evil spirit, and at that point started to drastically rethink my ideas of religion. Once you know the score of what's going on around you, you can repel evil spirits with the power of prayer... Christianity to me isn't just a set of beliefs, or a dogma to adhere to... but something very real and experiential.

Nonesense.

You don't need drugs to make contact with the spiritual world or astral project. Did it all the time as a kid lol

Evey

I like to think there's something to be said for the symbiosis induced when one indulges in certain drugs that can relate to being some sort of plant/human interface.

Nonesense.

You don't need drugs to make contact with the spiritual world or astral project. Did it all the time as a kid lol

Evey

And you turned out fine ;) But yes you are right, you can divine easily without drugs

BTW, when you die and go to heaven they play this song

has anyone got the song for when you enter hell!?

And you turned out fine ;) But yes you are right, you can divine easily without drugs

BTW, when you die and go to heaven they play this song

has anyone got the song for when you enter hell!?

You bloody tit :D well let me tell you sunny jim I've been talking to your great great great great great granny n she said "ooo that naughty lil' Raasy gonna hell for trolling that nice EADD room" :D

Edit: actually listened to that n it's bloody ace! I love it!

Evey

Last edited:
'Infinity' by Aphrodite's Child, from the album '666':

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ra2xYKdP8w

Good work.

You can always rely on the man who denies Jesus and idolizes Lemmy, to sort you out with the right hell music.

OTW, as eadd's most deviant poster I'm a little disappointed. Made me think more of cowboys than it did Satan. Epic track though.

Asking ockham's razor: is it more likely that there are all these spirits you speak of and you were possessed, or that you had a delusion (like people do on drugs) and we don't have to rewrite any cosmology? Which requires the fewer assumptions? I'd say it's the second (the first requies all the assumptions of the second, plus the spirits on top). Though i can understand how spirits in the sense you mean could be a metaphor for complex subconscious processes, it still remains a metaphor - if it was more, the free market would have seen a massive growth in exorcism as treatment of mental illness.

Evil as some external force which corrupts us is total bullshit - all our evil comes from human decisions and it's a massive copout to think otherwise - what are we, meat puppets? If there's a creator god, she made this logical truth, and so it would be blasphemous to deny it ;)

Who's razor? lol There's simply no need for some fancy college boy term; when ones personal experience is far too subjective anyway.

This video may further demonstrate the concepts:

NSFW:

[13 minutes long]

And here's a couple of interesting Links:

NSFW:

bba6bcba009d8b28ace08674c9d608c6.jpg

tumblr_lvgac0DzaZ1r6waswo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
And Lemmy liked to dress as a girl on the weekends ;)

NSFW:

start on my lord, AND I'LL START ON YOURS

OTW, as eadd's most deviant poster I'm a little disappointed. Made me think more of cowboys than it did Satan. Epic track though.

I bet you think heaven is fluffy clouds and fig leaves too.

Hell is a saloon, filled with stale cigar smoke, Coke addled prostitutes and cheap whiskey. I won't be lonely there and I will have the time of my life

not cheap whiskey, LORD SPARE ME FROM THIS FATE

(here's one for you otw, your fate is at 18:47 ;)... )

Last edited:
Hell is on Earth unless one opens their eyes n makes new agreements with oneself. Read The Four Agreement. Very interesting book. Dare ye all to read it?! Very interesting book in the way we perceive the world.....

Evey