• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Plumbing and DIY Thread v. Screwing Some Old Boiler Up Against the Wall

"For nowt"?

I sense a business partnership coming on here, haha. I've got fucking shitloads of offcuts here. %)

send em my way and ill keep him plied with carling (shameful lower class viking is he)

you can choose the shape too I think. Ill try to get some pics up of the kinda thing the machine is blinding at doin

I will totally bear this in mind on completion of the project (if you're serious?) I suspect towards the end of it I'll be using a patchwork of odd lengths to keep things going, but there's no doubt I'll have plenty of coaster-sized bits left over.

Could become a nice little EADD Project of some kind. :D

Thanks btw.

Is Number 1 Coaster still in Sadie's handbag, that's what I want to know?

Or has she sold it to a yak merchant 8(

These solar-powered spirit levels from Poundland are absolute garbage. I knew I should have bought a battery-powered one. :!

Well mine's rechargeable. It's so powerful i can get it level at any angle... ;)

^
Don't wind him up Mr Fu, incase my kitchen ceiling comes down....bloody sounds like it might :D

If I see plaster flakes, I'll be blaming you OK :p

These solar-powered spirit levels from Poundland are absolute garbage. I knew I should have bought a battery-powered one. :!

I have a solar powered keyboard for the PC, which is why the other evening I mentioned I didn't have a keyboard (and no-one believed me/Marmz called me a cunt).

Solar power just doesn't work north of Calais.

^
Don't wind him up Mr Fu, incase my kitchen ceiling comes down....bloody sounds like it might :D

If I see plaster flakes, I'll be blaming you OK :p

Tell him all he needs to do is nip to B&Q for a new bubble - problem solved :D

I have a solar powered keyboard for the PC, which is why the other evening I mentioned I didn't have a keyboard (and no-one believed me/Marmz called me a cunt).

Solar power just doesn't work north of Calais.

Lol, we bought solar power charger stuff for camping which was fine in the south of France....but Scotland, where we mostly do it lol :\ Took the kit back.

Tidal power key board = yes you heard it here first eadd :p

Tell him all he needs to do is nip to B&Q for a new bubble - problem solved :D

Screwfix are actually cheaper on multipacks of bubbles. I should probably stock up before the autumn rush when they're out of season.

Today I have been mostly prepping section 2 so it's all flat and level before I even start. For some reason I hate doing prep work (too impatient), whether it's decorating or DIY or woodwork, but you can't beat the satisfaction once it's done. %)

I reckon you should have built a shed out of that gorgeous wood and just dumped chipboard in the loft.

Too fucking late now. ;)

Who wants a party cavern with feckin chipboard on the floor??? :D

Can't see you doing much partying up there with all those roof struts in the way mate...

Can't see you doing much partying up there with all those roof struts in the way mate...

Not that kinda partying man ;)

Anyhoo, anything about sheds and i get involved. So it's well used timber as far as I'm concerned...

Aah, so it's gonna be a high level BDSM dungeon eh? Looks like those struts will come in handy after all ;)

Depends on your definition of "partying". ;)

When I break through to the tower void, there will be room to throw your hands in the air. %)

(you have to see it to understand)

I will totally bear this in mind on completion of the project (if you're serious?) I suspect towards the end of it I'll be using a patchwork of odd lengths to keep things going, but there's no doubt I'll have plenty of coaster-sized bits left over.

Could become a nice little EADD Project of some kind. :D

Thanks btw.
Spoke to mister man. He said he'd have a go with mahogany, but that the grain and sap levels may affect the quality.

The dragon I mentioned.

jfImlZi

6rQMqVW

piXmTIj

Some other types of stuff it does. You'd have to do your own design the and send via jpeg. Design ain't his strong point. I'll delete the these two when you've seen em.

if you have a spare coaster sized piece, lob one in the mail to me and he said he'd experiment to see how effective it is to use

irEcVJl

PvI07jE

Nice one!

When the project's complete, I'll see what I've got left. Ta very much. :)

The past two days have been spent hacking away protruding nailplates and strengthening roof joists. Thanks to the original house builders for leaving some free joists lying around up top. Exhausting work and probably over the top from an engineering standpoint, but that's it done so fuck it.

Tomorrow, a trip to Screwfix for a shitload of 35mm countersunk wood screws. I can't believe I've actually ran out of screws.

Does no-one else have any DIY stuff on? Come on. :p

Does no-one else have any DIY stuff on? Come on. :p

Felix, I have DIY stuff on constantly. However, due to lack of funds, procrastination and downright bleeding apathy, I never seem to actually DO any, it just kind of evolves over aeons...