• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mix Album 2007 (NO MORE SUBMISSIONS)

^ Agreed ! Tambo inflexibilty is a sign of weakness not strength ;)

I'm just following orders. The idea was to get as much done PRIOR to Glade. Hence why I set the deadline and let everyone know whether their tune had been recieved or wasn't high enough bitrate.

I've burnt the CD already and if I don't send it today, it'll be another few days before I get chance to sit down again and sort it out.

Andy has access to the EADD.Mix email account. If you wanna upload, that's fine. It'll be up to andy if he wants to pull the music himself. Sorry.

Fishface said:
Right - I've given it my all, followed Grobert's excellent instructions (do I have to switch it back to what it was before now ~ and, if so, any idea what it might be? :\ 8) ) and just sent off another version of Willie Clayton's 'If I Could Reach Out (And Help Somebody)' (after changing my mind a zillion times during the time between attempts!!!) = fingers crossed!!! :D

Thanks for all the help - and patience! ;) %)

Great! Really glad it worked :D Would have been a shame for there just to be young people music on there ;)

andythetwig said:
fuck, this one might hit 3 cds... unless I decide to piss you all off by making this a 3 minute gabba mashup...

I think in this IPod age we live in, there is no need to keep the mixes under 80 minutes anymore.

it's all cool, i'll be poised and ready next year!!=-), me and computers don't really mix. the file sharing site said sending for about 16hours, so i'd sorta guessed it may have not worked.

can't wait to hear the mix though!=-)

I think Mr T-Man has done an excellent job organizing the deadline.

Deadlines always piss someone off. But don't shoot the messenger.

ha, you see?

happyus, what was your track again?

as you've been trying for so long, I'll make an exception.

after seeing everyone elses choices, mine really doesn't fit=-)- and you did make a fair deadline, so it's okay. =-)

happyus said:
after seeing everyone elses choices, mine really doesn't fit=-)- and you did make a fair deadline, so it's okay. =-)
Don't be daft - that's the idea - a mix that represents the broad church that EADD is - c'mon, accept the man's kind offer!!! :)

okay mr fishface...i was sending silverchair tuna in the brine, because it's amazing and the end part of the song is epicly lovely.=-)

Haha just noticed that Red Arrow is Andy's biggest fan on Last.FM. Isn't that nice.

StoneHappyMonday said:
Deadlines always piss someone off. But don't shoot the messenger.

Yeah I agree,unless the messenger is you!! <IAS in sufficient quantities too offset bad karma>