• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

Is their speed any good? i always get a good fulfilling buzz off speed. rarely bother with MD these days though

There is pre ban or nearly that quality around again supposedly. Some mates seem to say since the days of pre ban meph they never really get much from coke/amp etc. Although meth seems to work on them just fine, must be something to do with the combination of dopamine and serotonin release. They say coke does nothing and speed isn't recreational.

Meph showed coke up to be the crap drug it is. Meph is everything coke is supposed to deliver but doesn't, with a bit of MD sparkle, and at a fraction of the price. (IMO)

Meph showed coke up to be the crap drug it is. Meph is everything coke is supposed to deliver but doesn't, with a bit of MD sparkle, and at a fraction of the price. (IMO)
Ooooooh! Bitter much?

Jess is a total cocaine snob, having had access in the past to stuff that was almost pharmaceutical-grade. If she says coke is good (and I'll be the first to admit, that isn't something she says very often) then you can be sure it is proper, full-on blinding stuff.

Ooooooh! Bitter much?

No, not at all. Quite happy with meph over coke. I've tried coke various times, some batches of which fellow dabblers have claimed to be great, but always falls way short of meph and is obviously hugely more expensive, even when it's complete rubbish.

I wondered if there was still a market for this still as I don't hear much about it these days?or is it just 4mec flying about still?

Anyone else have this problem with mephedrone..

I have a session on a weekend and can go through the week fine, dont even think about it too much, no desire to take it.

As soon as the weekend hits, BAM its like i have to have it, i guess its just habit.

Been doing this for a few years, even if i take mdma instead on a night out i still crave the meph.
Yeah same for me buds lol

Bit of an odd question but it just popped into my head and 4-MMC is one drug my knowledge of approaches zero so, pirate fiends, enlighten me:

Given 4-MMC is available as either the Chloride salt or Bromide salt, has anyone noticed any subjective difference in onset time or "cleanliness"?
Whilst it sounds silly given it's the 'Cat doing the SERT-bashing, as it were, Cl- is certainly much more prominent in our bodies than Br- as well as better tolerated.
The simple fact of Bromine being a major contaminant on a greater than equimolar level worries me when I consider the obscene impotence of 4-MMC relative to other stimulants.

<3

Anyone?
Specifically: any subjective difference between the bone white (4-MMC.Hcl) and the yellow tinged (4-MMC.HBr) batches?

As production heads further and further underground the potential for shoddy syntheses grows.

Prices from some vendors have gone through the roof, is a two tier market developing where decent stuff costs a bomb and complete shite goes cheap?

There isnt any good meph going around even online. It's like MXE 2 brilliant drugs but all that's available is analogues that are similar. Real meph seems to come around now and again still but its snapped up quick and then back to nothing. Even in 2014 well after the ban there was loads of it still around, locally and online, cheap as chips brilliant quality but the last year or so it's really been slim pickings. It's a bit like when there was that massive ket drought, to get hold of it you need to be in the dealery type loop of constantly watching what's going on in that scene or if not you loose track and wind up just buying from the resellers after it's been cut to shit.

PS your not meant to write straight up sourcing questions either. Bluelight is harm reduction not a marketplace or drug buyers discussion board.

Thought the cambodian stuff had dried up mate? I sensed by the lack of yourself and certain others in this thread it was back to nothing about :)

Thought the cambodian stuff had dried up mate? I sensed by the lack of yourself and certain others in this thread it was back to nothing about :)

No mate its still about. Couldnt leave it alone and caned it for a while so a break was needed.

Thankfully, Santa taking all my money for xmas presents helped my decision greatly.

Edit: Also, my previous posts made me look like I was shilling, even to me when I read them back. I was just very excited that Id found real 4-mmc and my intention was to share the good news that it did indeed still exist

Last edited:
Bit of an odd question but it just popped into my head and 4-MMC is one drug my knowledge of approaches zero so, pirate fiends, enlighten me:

Given 4-MMC is available as either the Chloride salt or Bromide salt, has anyone noticed any subjective difference in onset time or "cleanliness"?
Whilst it sounds silly given it's the 'Cat doing the SERT-bashing, as it were, Cl- is certainly much more prominent in our bodies than Br- as well as better tolerated.
The simple fact of Bromine being a major contaminant on a greater than equimolar level worries me when I consider the obscene impotence of 4-MMC relative to other stimulants.

<3

I have no idea. Perhaps asking in N&PD might yield some sort of answer, on the functional differences at least.

I certainly remember people harping on about yellow batches back in the day as being "the bomb" or whatever was the hip thing to say back then. Didn't realise there was such a simple explanation for the differences. I always assumed impurities were the reason for the differences in batches, although I assume perhaps that is still the case; just they differ between bromide/chloride salts? Bit over my head really...! :D

Would certainly be somewhat interested in any findings though.

Personally my thoughts since the ban came into effect, having had varying batches of whateverisbeingpassedofasmeph, is that there really wasn't that big a difference between pre-ban batches. They might be powder, crystal, white, yellow, or varying degrees of stinky, yet it was always fairly similar. Just as likely any real perceived differences were down to other factors the way that MDMA can vary a lot depending on set/setting. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

The Cambodian stuff is very good and still available. Wanted to test just a small amount, I emptied the whole bag as usual. Addicting shit.