European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

Still have some 10 year old 4-mmc kept at room temp, think it's still good? :D

Still have some 10 year old 4-mmc kept at room temp, think it's still good? :D

You actually managed to leave 4-MMC alone for 10 years? Fuck me this deserves some kind of world record.

But yes it should be fine, if any potency has been lost it should only be a mild loss. It's not a particularly unstable chemical afaik.

I thought remembering the cathinones not being particularly stable, but I guess there's only one way to find out now. :unsure:

No discolouration to speak of, weirdly enough there is a lot on the allyescaline I have, perhaps it was offcolour already, I don't remember.

Another off-topic note, but jesus christ this 2-fma I just got smells like moisturizer, I think I'll just cap it. Can't stand drips already, but this will undoubtedly make me gag non-stop.

I don't think it's as stable as, say, benzos, which can pretty much last forever, but also not as unstable as LSD which can be ruined by heat. Somewhere in the middle. But in any case the worst that would happen is a loss of potency, the effects shouldn't change.

lol hold on, later today. It's a sample, 250mg, maybe some people will recognize the packaging, I'd have to scoop it out of there to make a picture. But yeah, this came to me in 2010 or something, definitely preban, haven't touched it.

It looked whiter at the bottom of the bag yesterday, it definitely picked up a little tan after all. I only tasted the remains after scooping some out, couldn't have been more than a couple mg's, wasn't looking for a high, just trying to tidy things up. Regarding the stability, I keep finding this article where they tested 20+ cathinones, but in blood and urine, lol.
Under all conditions tested, the pyrrolidine-type cathinones were the most stable, followed by the methylenedioxy-type, ring substituted, and unsubstituted cathinones. Both the methylenedioxy and pyrrolidinyl substituents exerted a significant stabilizing effect.

DSC05610 (2).JPGDSC05613 (2).JPG

It looked whiter at the bottom of the bag yesterday, it definitely picked up a little tan after all. I only tasted the remains after scooping some out, couldn't have been more than a couple mg's, wasn't looking for a high, just trying to tidy things up. Regarding the stability, I keep finding this article where they tested 20+ cathinones, but in blood and urine, lol.

View attachment 18308View attachment 18309

Nice, thanks! Never had stuff looking *exactly* like this. Have some expectations from the upcoming batch though, from a "legendary" vendor of pre-ban stuff. Will post pics if it is comparable.

If it's the legendary preban, can you please show a picture? Want to know how it actually looked :D

This has made me smile. I was there during the meow-meow craze, that was a once-in-a generation hell of a social experiment.

An industrial-strenght euphoric stimulant freely available to buy online by the kilo at guaranteed 99% purity, for a few pounds a gram. Delivered by express courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery (Saturday service available). From dozens of vendors who were competing to sell the purest, strongest, driest stuff at the lowest price. Bulk offers. Special offers. Re-seller promotions, offering large amounts in 1g bags. And that went on for years.

You couldn't make it up, hard to believe it actually happened

This has made me smile. I was there during the meow-meow craze, that was a once-in-a generation hell of a social experiment.

An industrial-strenght euphoric stimulant freely available to buy online by the kilo at guaranteed 99% purity, for a few pounds a gram. Delivered by express courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery (Saturday service available). From dozens of vendors who were competing to sell the purest, strongest, driest stuff at the lowest price. Bulk offers. Special offers. Re-seller promotions, offering large amounts in 1g bags. And that went on for years.

If only all drug dealers followed this business model...

(And if only I hadn't been so wrapped up in a drug whose dealers so obviously did not follow this business model, I might have experienced this phenomenon)

If only all drug dealers followed this business model...
(And if only I hadn't been so wrapped up in a drug whose dealers so obviously did not follow this business model, I might have experienced this phenomenon)
Maybe you had a lucky escape. I joined the party very late, and that was probably a blessing in disguise for me and for my partner at the time.
I miss it thou

Maybe you had a lucky escape. I joined the party very late, and that was probably a blessing in disguise for me and for my partner at the time.
I miss it thou

Yep, that's what I keep telling myself.

However, I would have preferred to have spent thousands of pounds on a drug that fuckin worked instead of spunking it on shit smack and crack...

My friends and I would bash preban 3-4-5 days per week and tolerance wasn't a factor really, just your body running out of steam. Preban looked like tiny grains of rice pthat looked and smelled like a cat pissed on it.
Would love to see how current batches compare

My friends and I would bash preban 3-4-5 days per week and tolerance wasn't a factor really, just your body running out of steam. Preban looked like tiny grains of rice pthat looked and smelled like a cat pissed on it.
Would love to see how current batches compare

From my experience with post ban, not very favourably...

VERY euphoric drug, and a mix of cocaine and MDMA is quite accurate

U get dark web stuff? The euphoria was like your first hit of crack of the day or crystal meth

I'm exaggerátig a teeny bit. A line would take 2 -5 mins to hit you but after that you'd be up feeling àmazing talking to yîr mate but unlike coke, you don't need to ram opinions down throàts

Oh my! This sounds like my first destination when they finally invent a time travel machine :D
Amazing. What a memory to have of an entire period of legal, epic super fun times. The fact that nothing really came close to that quality during the recent years makes it even more special.