• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

I think FUBAR means vaping from aluminium foil.

It's a particularly compulsive route of administration. Just as far as the next corner, then to bed. Oh, might as well do the short edge as well. OK, then, let's finish the full circuit ..... Before you know it, you have no room left on your foil. And it'd be a sin not to christen a new piece .....

I think FUBAR means vaping from aluminium foil.

It's a particularly compulsive route of administration. Just as far as the next corner, then to bed. Oh, might as well do the short edge as well. OK, then, let's finish the full circuit ..... Before you know it, you have no room left on your foil. And it'd be a sin not to christen a new piece .....

Bang on Julie. There's something about the rustle of foil, the click of the lighter and the fizz of the substance that is very compulsive. Fuck all this vape tank bollocks...

ah ok, i would have just called that smoking it (off foil). My bad.
quite tempted to try Hexen, seems to be alot of conflicting opinions about it online.

ah ok, i would have just called that smoking it (off foil). My bad.
quite tempted to try Hexen, seems to be alot of conflicting opinions about it online.

Technically, 'smoking off foil' is actually vaping - i.e. vapourising the substance. Smoking refers to actual combustion of the product which is not desirable.

Seems weird mdpv is still around (and a growing threat, apparently) and meph ain't... Why? Let's crowd fund a meph lab. :)

Interesting. Sure I've read some reports that name 'monkey dust' as MDPV, but this BBC report suggests otherwise.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-45144531

Scary stuff... happy now? Should have left the meph alone!
Mind, the reports on the press about new substances are not always 100% reliable. At the helm of meow-meow mania the amount of fake news on this new killer drug was quite impressive.
I'm not saying that meph is a totally benign drug for everybody (and its long-term side effects are unknown) but my guess is that the government worked very hard to make it appear as nasty as possible to then pose as the saviours of the nation for having banned it.

Scary stuff... happy now? Should have left the meph alone!
Mind, the reports on the press about new substances are not always 100% reliable. At the helm of meow-meow mania the amount of fake news on this new killer drug was quite impressive.
I'm not saying that meph is a totally benign drug for everybody (and its long-term side effects are unknown) but my guess is that the government worked very hard to make it appear as nasty as possible to then pose as the saviours of the nation for having banned it.

I don't think meph is that harmful in an insta-death way, but it is the most psychologically addictive drug I've tried and, like you say, no-one knows the long-term effects. I think my anxiety was a lot worse in the meph days... The ban certainly gave me the space to assess my relationship with it - not sure if I would have stopped doing it every weekend otherwise! Just a shame one can't get it for very occasional use now.

As good as pre ban?

Missed out on preban so honestly could not tell you. But it was very pleasant, clean stuff with hardly any comedown to speak of so far. Laying back recovering since my last dose was a good few hours ago now, feeling a nice afterglow in fact. Great time was had on it, great rush and very social. Only unpleasant side effect I'm noticing is a headache.

Missed out on preban so honestly could not tell you. But it was very pleasant, clean stuff with hardly any comedown to speak of so far. Laying back recovering since my last dose was a good few hours ago now, feeling a nice afterglow in fact. Great time was had on it, great rush and very social. Only unpleasant side effect I'm noticing is a headache.

Any horn? What sort of doses were you doing to get a decent effect?