• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

Just found this excellent video on YouTube that explains the process of adding citric to #3 heroin.

I wish I'd had access to resources like this back in the day.

I rarely inject, but I make solution the same way for nasal use. She WAY over-acidified & you don’t need heat - just converts more to morphine, & dissolves more of the cuts/plant matter. I’ve NEVER seen #3 that makes a translucent solution with no obvious cuts, not even with loads of HCl & heat. I use the barest amount of acid to dissolve most of the h (solution shouldn’t smell acidic, & you can see when it stops reacting), let it sit for at least 15 minutes in a V shaped shot glass, then remove the translucent solution from the top. I’ll use more acid + water to get the last bit out then use that rinse (after 1 prior rinse with just water) to make the next batch - assuming it’s the same stuff of course. I don’t make up more than a few days worth at a time because it converts to morphine in solution.

I bet the h % dropped so much in the more acidic sample not just bc of over acidification, but bc it got heated twice. And she was really gentle in heating it - I see most junkies heat it much more usually (& often necessary to get all the cuts to dissolve), too. And they definitely over acidify.

I just find that H isn't so great at stopping pain until you are monged out.

In truth, methadone is likely the best option for both... but in the UK at least, their have been SO MANY shortages. You would assume that the doctor would simply script juice but NO.... pills are for pain, juice is ONLY licenced for treatent of opioid dependence.

Most of the more specific drugs for specific pain or dependence issues have ended up being banned. Palfium for breakthrough pain, gone. Bezitramide for opioid dependence, gone. The list goes on. Worst of all, bezitramide can be modified to last for 24 hours... but methadone is cheap. Already 1 friend died due to it, another had a heart attack! It's ONLY because the medical profession has limited people to AWFUL options.
Yes, I find methadone is quite good for pain. Not as good as h for me, but almost. I’d certainly use methadone over the h available now, but unfortunately I get unpleasant thigh aches if I use it continuously after a few days. And that’s on only 15-40mg in a 24hr period.

Also fully agree they‘ve gotten rid of or stopped prescribing the decent pain meds without nasty side effects, & now it’s mostly crap like tapentadol, tramadol etc.

Don't know much about the Dark Web but surely no-one would buy with these terms. Even if they gave a tester who would risk it.
I’d buy if the test was good, but not buying 10g first time! The times I’ve done that I’ve gotten total shit, not even real h. Some nasty opioid. I think he must be a scammer.