• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

What's peoples opinion on darknet purchases specifically smack? Heard good and bad stories - I wouldn't have a fuckin clue how to navigate my way round - just curious.

There is completely pure as can be #3 available on markets in the UK. You just need to look for the highest rated vendors and best selling items in h category and you'll find what your looking for.

The same stuff I posted a few pages back. I think @axe battler has had the same one. It's almost too potent without tolerance. Even the friendly Jamaican yardies 'raw' h local wasn't half as strong. I think its been purified somehow to be honest.

There is completely pure as can be #3 available on markets in the UK. You just need to look for the highest rated vendors and best selling items in h category and you'll find what your looking for.

The same stuff I posted a few pages back. I think @axe battler has had the same one. It's almost too potent without tolerance. Even the friendly Jamaican yardies 'raw' h local wasn't half as strong. I think its been purified somehow to be honest.
Next time anyone on here gets from that particular source a cheeky Wedinos test would be interesting

You only need to submit 40-50mg, it's free and anonymous They don't give % but would be interesting to see if there's any
active cuts in there given how strong people are reporting it to be.

Next time anyone on here gets from that particular source a cheeky Wedinos test would be interesting

You only need to submit 40-50mg, it's free and anonymous They don't give % but would be interesting to see if there's any
active cuts in there given how strong people are reporting it to be.
I have heard this stuff contains fent actually @elgoucho9. It ran really clear and was very pale for #3, so it really wouldn't surprise me if its strength was simply due to that. I'm sure it had some real H in it too, but it was ridiculously strong. I have had other #3 that was very strong too, but it still left the normal dark trail behind it. I also didn't have my methadone tolerance.

I have heard this stuff contains fent actually @elgoucho9. It ran really clear and was very pale for #3, so it really wouldn't surprise me if its strength was simply due to that. I'm sure it had some real H in it too, but it was ridiculously strong. I have had other #3 that was very strong too, but it still left the normal dark trail behind it. I also didn't have my methadone tolerance.

The stuff I had ran clean but had the usual black beetle/trail behind, that same team have been very top of the markets for years with the H. I'm not buying that thousands of users reviews are wrong and it's fent tbh. Everything I've had off them it seemed to be strong heroin, warm euphoria and had lasted a decent amount of time.

I know of another seller there who got busted selling fent. I'm pretty sure I've been hit with it it years ago attempting to buy #4 heroin is my comparison.

I've PM'd you to check which dude

Edit: confirmed by axe battler it's not the same vendor.

Last edited:
Even the friendly Jamaican yardies 'raw' h
lol ;)

You buy dark off Yardies???!!!!!
Are you mentally ill?
They usually have good Rock but I've NEVER known a Yardie have good H. The days of the Council Estate "working Class white man" selling it have gone & now it's all Pakistan & Afghan folks which isn't that much of a bad thing in a way. Several have family members back in the areas it's grown ;)

lol ;)

You buy dark off Yardies???!!!!!
Are you mentally ill?
They usually have good Rock but I've NEVER known a Yardie have good H. The days of the Council Estate "working Class white man" selling it have gone & now it's all Pakistan & Afghan folks which isn't that much of a bad thing in a way. Several have family members back in the areas it's grown ;)

Yeah I was on friendly terms with the Jamaican though. Used to go in have a smoke with him, he's made me dinner before and gave me the h before they mix it. Before my mate robbed them lol.

Out of all suppliers in my town his was the best, when I was on terms with them.

I have NO Respect for anyone who robs a dealer, I can Respect someone who used to have over a Pharmacy etc BUT nobody got hurt in the act.

We have all known that one Prick who tries to have a good dealer off & it ends up costing everyone around them.
You still got all your fingers, toes & walk without the use of a Stick?

Yeah I distanced myself after that mate. Like you say prick thing to do. The Jamaican guy he robbed was the guy operating the line, the main guy, he's over 50 and the kid pulled a knife on him for less than a oner.

They know it wasn't me. But since that happened both the b & w were cut more than before.

The Council have folded, see what Labour do folks.
well, that's not really the whole story

it's a direct legacy of Tory austerity (Y'know...the government who fund the councils...) most councils are on their knees - the only ones doing ok have either totally shit services or a shitload of people claiming council tax and housing benefit (which I would imagine Brum has plenty claimants of)

How will this affect the supply of smack in Brum though?