• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

you haven’t slept in a while, and find sleeping your life away..... you’re just into scratching a really good itch I can see the appeal.......you are an insomniac with constant flashbacks to your history of child abuse, can’t stand proper motor control, love to itch, hate feeling warm in the morning, but equally have a desperate urge to get a good sweat on, and enjoy a surprise vom to get the day going before you crawl back to bed, plus have a fear of pooing; then heroin is totally the drug for you!"
Seems like I've found my dream drug from this write up.
Also if you like to hide yourself with an old blanket that hasn't been washed in several months while you take a picture of the good quality heroin you are smoking tonight it's also a good choice of drug folks.

Erowid first time Heroin experience. I laughed so much at this.

"I really can’t see how anybody finds this a pleasurable way to spend their time. If you are consumed by troubles that eat you up every day, then I could see how the absolutely desolate desert that is your mind on heroin would be a preferable state. Also if you haven’t slept in a while, and find sleeping your life away in fast forward a good use of life, or if you’re just into scratching a really good itch I can see the appeal. So! If you are an insomniac with constant flashbacks to your history of child abuse, can’t stand proper motor control, love to itch, hate feeling warm in the morning, but equally have a desperate urge to get a good sweat on, and enjoy a surprise vom to get the day going before you crawl back to bed, plus have a fear of pooing; then heroin is totally the drug for you!"
I've read this post as well XD

I've read this post as well XD
I want to do an autobiography about my time on the gear, write about the people I've come across (I can be honest as all but 2 of the ones I'd write about are dead, my favourite dealer ever was called Jonno. He was a great guy but went THROUGH a brick wall on a superbike at 80/90 mph, it ripped his right arm totally off, his right leg was just hanging on by a bit of skin & the bone had been crushed which caused blood poisoning later on. He also lost an eye & when he came off the bike he left most of his face on the road as he had no helmet on and skidded on his face. He needed 24-7-365 care after that crash, he never sold gear again.

He was one of the old skool addicts, you don't see many of them these days sadly. To find a White dealer who sells good gear is so rare now. I could say so many crazy things about Mr J, all the dealers who play Drill music & never shot up gear themselves are so different to the old timers who did it to support their own habit & also pay the bills.

RIP Rolo, if you ever see this as you are now a ghost I miss you so much.

I'm just so flabbergasted about the insane bloke trying to drive through walls. I think WTF is about the only adequate human reaction to be having to that.
He didn't go at the wall on purpose, he was really high & lost control. He had only been on a shit 125cc before, this was a 600cc Fireblade. He opened it up way to quick and lost control.

You ever seen Moto GP or been on a superbike before? Sometimes if you open the bike too fast it will shake, it's called a "Tank slap" where the bike shakes left to right, it's equal to Bull riding. The bike began to shake & he pulled back on the gas by mistake, within a couple of seconds his into a wall.

He didn't go at the wall on purpose, he was really high & lost control. He had only been on a shit 125cc before, this was a 600cc Fireblade. He opened it up way to quick and lost control.

You ever seen Moto GP or been on a superbike before? Sometimes if you open the bike too fast it will shake, it's called a "Tank slap" where the bike shakes left to right, it's equal to Bull riding. The bike began to shake & he pulled back on the gas by mistake, within a couple of seconds his into a wall.
Done motocross; know what you mean.

I just got the impression from your telling that he was the 'I can sprout wings and fly when I jump from this garage roof' kinda high.

I just got the impression from your telling that he was the 'I can sprout wings and fly when I jump from this garage roof' kinda high.
He was an old time junkie, he had never done Acid let alone some good RC like 2C-T-7 etc.

I have him a small line of K once, he began freaking out saying I had given him poison & was trying to kill him. Another old time junkie I gave a very good dose of Salvia, he began making odd noises and tried to walk through a wall, when he came down he was mad as Hell & wanted to beat the shit outta me.

Just found this excellent video on YouTube that explains the process of adding citric to #3 heroin.

I wish I'd had access to resources like this back in the day.

Something really wrong with this gear, it doesn't smoke well but you get a good line of it you get a small rush each time. Was with a good friend last night who collapsed from the rush after shooting up & was totally out of it for a few minutes.
I didn't take a shit for 5 days & when I did it came out as a SOLID log which blocked the toilet, my stomach made weird "gurgling" noises for the next 30 minutes.

The rattle off it is savage too, it starts with your nose running like a tap and hip pain right away, I usually get like that a few hours in NOT at the very start!!!

Its deffo Heroin but what type I have no idea, it is a very light colour too, its more of a grey colour than a shade of Tan.

So now the rot is setting in over here?

Not that it bothers me, I'm just glad I'm not in that game anymore.
Seems like it, I'm just outside Birmingham & all the gear for the last 9-10 weeks has been total shit or stuff that is so potent it makes people pass out.
It started with just one guy who sells loads & is the main dealer for everyone then it spread down the line.

Everyone is now selling the same stuff, it hits like a brick to the face but drops off fast. All the crankers are saying how they know someone who has been taken the hospital in the last 3 weeks, turned blue in the lips etc etc......

They are getting sick real fast too, on a Facebook page for the town some woman posted how she saw a guy taking a shit under the subway ( clearly he was sick & his stomach gave out, all us junkies know when you start getting sick a fart is equal to playing Russian Roulette with your underwear)

Does it provide some kind of warm and euphoria? Or is it just KO powder?
Have heard some dodgy stories from Portugal lately, not from here yet. I am not an user anymore so can't comfirm.
Anyway it's alarming, to say the least

Can someone try & tell me what addiction to Crack is like?
I've never been hooked on it as I do like it BUT over all it seems a bit expensive & not the best thing to get a habit on.
The guy I have with me is getting really bad now, his gone from smoking a old skool "Half 6" to now running up huge debts with his dealer, his ADMITTED to smoking £150 per day which I can 100% believe, if his saying his smoking £150 a day I know it's way more than that as all addicts lie about their real use.
What does it feel like to start coming off it when you get sick?

I'm trying to understand what his going through as I've never been hooked on Coke or Crack, I've only been hooked to Opiates & I had a "issue" with MXE in a way but when I was hitting that stuff hard it wasn't an addiction like you get from the gear, I just felt a really bad craving to use it & didn't feel right unless I was high on it, I had the same thing with Weed & snorting Zopiclone too

Can someone try & tell me what addiction to Crack is like?
I've never been hooked on it as I do like it BUT over all it seems a bit expensive & not the best thing to get a habit on.
The guy I have with me is getting really bad now, his gone from smoking a old skool "Half 6" to now running up huge debts with his dealer, his ADMITTED to smoking £150 per day which I can 100% believe, if his saying his smoking £150 a day I know it's way more than that as all addicts lie about their real use.
What does it feel like to start coming off it when you get sick?

I'm trying to understand what his going through as I've never been hooked on Coke or Crack, I've only been hooked to Opiates & I had a "issue" with MXE in a way but when I was hitting that stuff hard it wasn't an addiction like you get from the gear, I just felt a really bad craving to use it & didn't feel right unless I was high on it, I had the same thing with Weed & snorting Zopiclone too
I've smoked grams at a time since it's so dirt cheap here, during the pandemic. I would start my day blasting 2 massive rocks, everyday I would wake up and smoke all I could. The comedowns sucked like any other binge. The shit started to get ahold of me mentally, all I wanted to do was smoke more and more. I started begging coins on the streets. It was pretty lame until one day my cheap plug got caught and the 3-4months binge ended. I still smoke it from time to time but everytime I do it, I always regret it when everything is gone. So it's a mehhhh drug.