• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

, I was smoking little under t shirt a day H , but 10 day ago I picked bk up and the gear was putting me on my arse as little as 1/3 of a gram , (People please be careful).

You'll never get it "pure", not no.3 anyway, as it would kill ya. It isn't just cut for greed, it is cut to a point at which it delivers a high and is smokeable (hence caffeine - burns at the right temperature for the gear to be smokable). I might not have my numbers right but 17-19% is considered to be high purity and this isn't just due to it being bashed, much of the packaged heroin contains by-products of the processing process (have a look at the minor components on wedinos samples - you'll see stuff that is just a by-product of the synthesis). By the time it has been bashed down the line from the docks down to Johnny McArdnut on the estate and his band of runners, you will find a purity of 2% in some places. I'm not sure what's considered "good" now - probably up to about 10% actual heroin, plus by-products via the process of synthesis and then cuts added for bulk/greed

But yeah, as far as I know, good quality heroin will have a purity of up to 20% and will contain by products from the processing of opium into heroin which make up much of the bulk, and then cuts are added. Heroin of a purity that is too high would kill too many people. And also, you can't tell visibly what "good" heroin looks like as decent gear could look exactly like a shitty bag of 2% purity.

Best gear I ever had was dark brown, almost shit like consistently (as in actual shit) and I thought I was ripped off until I smoked it and it was amazing. I'm not sure what it was or why it had that consistency. It could've been opium I suppose. That's what it looked like and it had that beautiful heroin smell. Never saw it again and only scored through this guy to get crack for my friend's friend who was up and the guy even apologised when I said this looks like shit. Normally you'd get usual no3 heroin, golden brown (hence the song) in this area. There is no way to test the purity - once you've smoked a bit you should get an idea of whether it is decent enough by your standards.
Pretty sure good street H is more than 20% .. 40 +%. Would be considered good. As for McNutter and his 2% bags that would be straight rip off to me . Seems I must of got some of him a couple of weeks ago, the bastard.

Had to pay 1993 prices to get good stuff the other day.

Pretty sure good street H is more than 20% .. 40 +%. Would be considered good. As for McNutter and his 2% bags that would be straight rip off to me . Seems I must of got some of him a couple of weeks ago, the bastard.

Had to pay 1993 prices to get good stuff the other day.

Heard of people paying insane prices in the last few days for 1-1.5oz (which turned out to be only sub-par product that you wouldn't buy were things the way they were before Christmas), albeit product fortunately ensured not to be cut with or be Nitazenes or Fentanyl (and hopefully not Xylazine either)= but the former two were what I heard through the grapevine). Don't know who to trust in that game though, people will say anything if it means a sale so it's up to you.

Heard of a few deaths from OD's before Christmas also, people who had been shooting without issue for years. To whoever is using out there, honestly, if you have a methadone prescription you're better off sticking with it. Easier said than done of course but you don't want to find out the hard way and trust me with the way the current climate is over here you nows the time when your odds of that happening are especially high.

If you don't have a methadone prescription, then I'd consider approaching your doctor about either getting on one - or as I did - getting a prescription for pregabalin (as opposed to buying them off the street). That's what's getting me through the worst of the acutes and I'm seeing the end in sight (in a positive sense). Not 100% at Day 14 but seeing significant progress. Early days still.

Stay safe.

Biden, has opened up boarder, this shit is happening here now, not too bad yet, but the Mexicans are racist and hate the blacks, they are always killing each other in California. Gang wars and stupid shit, that will get worse, funny thing is in areas where they let law abiding people carry guns, crime goes down.
I've become friends online via that same woman with a Member of The Mexican Mafia, his a low level Sicario.

If you don't have a methadone prescription, then I'd consider approaching your doctor about either getting on one
Then what?

Miss a pick up or piss dirty & loose your script & then you'll be really sick.
Methadone is WORSE than Heroin, it's people like you that make me fucking sick, go ask any Proper Junkie if they would prefer a Junk habit or a Meth a habit & I KNOW what they will say.

Here I will test this theory out, @blondin would you prefer a methadone or gear rattle?

Then what?

Methadone is WORSE than Heroin, it's people like you that make me fucking sick, go ask any Proper Junkie if they would prefer a Junk habit or a Meth a habit & I KNOW what they will say.

Here I will test this theory out, @blondin would you prefer a methadone or gear rattle?
Boils down to 3-4 days or 3-4 weeks at best - no contest

Boils down to 3-4 days or 3-4 weeks at best - no contest
Exactly my Brother.

I watched a good friend nearly begin to cry from the pain & rattle on Monday, he was begging me to tell my man to hurry up because his deep into a Methadone withdrawl, his smoking £55 per day of gear now. I know it's £55 as a dog who is going to score wholesale for him barked this info to me in a dream.

Then what?

Pissing dirty doesn't normally lose you your script, usually your take-home privileges, though - which is a pain in the dick for sure.
It's still better to get off gear without methadone/subs though, as that shit sticks in your medical file 4evaaaa.
I can't wait to start coming down so I can start on the bupe injection - sounds really really good!

no withdrawal at all if you do it right @Zopiclone bandit but that's all hear-say. apparently the liquid hardens and slwly melts over the month. i'm sure body chemistry will make a difference tho. 2 dudes were talking about it today and coulnt speak high;y enough, tho.

This kind of surprises me, I thought the cartels weren't smuggling real heroin much anymore. You can see why they wouldn't, it's a hell of a lot harder to smuggle 55 gallon drums. I remember in the news a few months back that the Sinaloa Cartel had posted a bunch of signs in some town in Mexico saying that they wouldn't tolerate fentanyl anymore. Why they did that seems unclear. Bad public relations? Anticipating a cut off of fet or fet precursors from China? https://centraloregondaily.com/tigard-oregon-liquid-heroin-bust/

Well,well I owe the good burghers of hackney an apology, specifically the shotters. Due to a run of serendipitous actions I found myself in a position of scoring from the aforementioned or going without and as we know when that itch becomes overwhelming, scrotching is the is the only relief.
A strong 7/10, the colour of cappuccino and a slightly sweet nose and a nod coming on.

it's been over ten years since they throw u off for2 dirty piss tests , with crap that's around now I advise ppl to at least try a script for H addiction

Pissing dirty doesn't normally lose you your script, usually your take-home privileges, though - which is a pain in the dick for sure.
It's still better to get off gear without methadone/subs though, as that shit sticks in your medical file 4evaaaa.
I can't wait to start coming down so I can start on the bupe injection - sounds really really good!
3 my friend have stayed clean on them injections bupe

Heard of people paying insane prices in the last few days for 1-1.5oz (which turned out to be only sub-par product that you wouldn't buy were things the way they were before Christmas), albeit product fortunately ensured not to be cut with or be Nitazenes or Fentanyl (and hopefully not Xylazine either)= but the former two were what I heard through the grapevine). Don't know who to trust in that game though, people will say anything if it means a sale so it's up to you.

Heard of a few deaths from OD's before Christmas also, people who had been shooting without issue for years. To whoever is using out there, honestly, if you have a methadone prescription you're better off sticking with it. Easier said than done of course but you don't want to find out the hard way and trust me with the way the current climate is over here you nows the time when your odds of that happening are especially high.

If you don't have a methadone prescription, then I'd consider approaching your doctor about either getting on one - or as I did - getting a prescription for pregabalin (as opposed to buying them off the street). That's what's getting me through the worst of the acutes and I'm seeing the end in sight (in a positive sense). Not 100% at Day 14 but seeing significant progress. Early days still.

Stay safe.
You done worse now ,try stick with it, it gets

easier with time 🫡, let ppl no how u doing when you get the chance. And again well Done 👍🏼

Yeah, before Crimbo, there was series of ODs in Ireland( none fatal thank God): in Dublin in November, then in Cork in December. According to drug/outreach workers, Nitazines found in that gear. Synthetic or not, I'd love to have another smoke of that stuff now!
Its a strange outlook some addicts have. When we hear people are going over on a batch, part of us really wants a go of it, but of course we'll be "really careful", which of course you can't be with poorly bashed gear of unknown strength.
IMO this is partially why we get a fast spate of ODs in local areas.
Please everyone who is using IV don't seek out super strong batches, as they probably contain nitazenes at the moment.
I'd also advise any IV users to test if you have the means.
If not, have a test smoke or switch to smoking completely.
Look after yourselves and each other 💙