• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying that it should be a reason to tell anyone to do anything.

The histamine release was secondary to the vein popping (I didn't get a chance to inject any of the contents) and was localised underneath the primary swelling. All I am saying is that after 15 years of use (7 injecting) one cannot expect their veins to hold out indefinitely. The site is now rock hard, the vein completely thrombosed and it is enough to put me personally off damaging my circulatory system any further than I already have done.

all good guys back again on im k and oral trams. I know my tolerance guys and dosage wise I'm always very prudent. I've been very geeky about this stuff since the age of 13, so miscalculating some dosages would be quite the irony.

I'm not a benzo guy tho I have unlimited access to any benzo very cheap but I help out a friend which has scary panic attacks and severe anxiety ( I do not make money out of it, I'm not a dealer and never will be) so I had about 10mg of extra lorazepam which he forgot here, maybe in early withdrawal stages I tend to take some clonazepam but that's it for me.

I reached a conclusion that a mix of k (IM) , a benzo (orally) and mdma (IV) can create an pseudo opiate feeling, like you are not taking opiates but somehow it mimics the psychopharmacological touch of the opiates quite well. (but this combo is just too expensive and unhealthy compared to my regular trams/ other opiates habit, my current habbit is 1.5 dollars a day practically (1000 mg per day of tramadol, we have very cheap medication in RO, so not gonna switch to the combo but the similarities made me to want to buy a lab rat to study some shit on it related to this issue )

Last edited by a moderator:
all good guys back again on im k and oral trams. I know my tolerance guys and dosage wise I'm always very prudent. I've been very geeky about this stuff since the age of 13, so miscalculating some dosages would be quite the irony.

I'm not a benzo guy tho I have unlimited access to any benzo very cheap but I help out a friend which has scary panic attacks and severe anxiety ( I do not make money out of it, I'm not a dealer and never will be) so I had about 10mg of extra lorazepam which he forgot here, maybe in early withdrawal stages I tend to take some clonazepam but that's it for me.

I reached a conclusion that a mix of k (IM) , a benzo (orally) and mdma (IV) can create an pseudo opiate feeling, like you are not taking opiates but somehow it mimics the psychopharmacological touch of the opiates quite well. (but this combo is just too expensive and unhealthy compared to my regular trams/ other opiates habit, my current habbit is 1.5 dollars a day practically (1000 mg per day of tramadol, we have very cheap medication in RO, so not gonna switch to the combo but the similarities made me to want to buy a lab rat to study some shit on it related to this issue )

That kind of makes sense, but even disregarding the cost, one really would be really caught in an impossible risk assessment - achieve an opiate high by either taking a: what in some cases could be an extremely harmful combination of drugs or b: what in a lot of cases is likely to be a dependence forming (and still on occasion, acutely harmful) opiate or opioid.

Personally, I cannot combine MDMA with any dose of any BZD as it completely kills the buzz. I can still get high / trip from substituted tryptamines and lysergamides after taking a benzo (which often takes the edge off albeit with some dampening of effect), but I find that they stop MDMA working on me altogether.

so I just revisited some dnms after years, the post is so slow in the east european countries that even if the vendor has 2 days shippment time ( literally shipped, not only the modification of the status of the order ) it takes at least 2 months or they just declare it lost because they really don't care, so for pretty much every drug I resorted to the street.

the prices of the gear sold on some markets are outrageous, I even visited some of the forums that have vendor discussions & reviews ( so are not based only on HR as bluelight where sourcing is not allowed, i'm ultra detailing the shit out of the post so it won't be deleted for various reasons, I just find this shit about the gear outrageous ) 80% of the posts reviewed the actual batches of gear as very shit or fent laced tho shooting fent is not really a problem IF I know the dosage involved and I can ajust it by my varying tolerance , so paying outrageous sums seems a pretty stupid thing to do. I kinda miss the gear I had when I used to visit the UK, as in my region of the country is -1% pure + cut with even less pure shitty chemicals, so those were the only ocassions ( but the visits were quite long and my binges also ) but 3 bags for 20 pounds seemed fair and it was decent too (don't consider this advertising or inviting people to source bc I did not visit UK in the last 3 years at all so idk wtf happens there smack wise. on the dnms on the other hand 3 digit prices are listed everywhere.

this is not just about gear, it's about kinda any subst that can be cut with something and IV''ed. in the winter time sometimes I feel like the cuts I'm pumping through my veins are still there and freezing (not literally just the feeling is similar) and moving around in my arm, I don't have any abscesses, just some blown veins and maybe too much imagination. does this occur to you too during these cold seasons?

Sounds well dodgy to me - some weird ass cuts which could be doing real damage. Guess we're spoiled in London At the moment its really hard sandy coloured lumps but its been good gear for well over a year now

the quality is never gonna be comparable to London, I've score a few times there b, w , E , K and some weed and neither of them can be compared to the stuff you guys have over there. I had this feeling too when I IV'd some ket last week, it's not just related to the gear. I don't usually IV key but when my GF, ex-GF actually, is present I do it instead of IM so she can remove the pin if I insta-k-hole which I do pretty fast, not instantly but compared to the onset of IM, the diff is big. I had IV'ed pills before, like morphine and oxycodone and I never used a micron filter, but this feeling was not present although the pills usually have a lot of fillers and binders that could be as damaging as some of the cuts, sometime less, sometimes more.

https://youtu.be/u6kHN92Yv48 A Junkies Christmas WBS

I post tis most years as there are always some who haven't seen it - his voice is like treacle poured over gravel. I also have him narating the whole of JUnkie on 3 cd's which was sent to me by a stranger in the States on an obscure forum he just asked who wanted a copy and i said yes- free, no p&p. He died a little while later (WBS)

https://youtu.be/u6kHN92Yv48 A Junkies Christmas WBS

I post tis most years as there are always some who haven't seen it - his voice is like treacle poured over gravel. I also have him narating the whole of JUnkie on 3 cd's which was sent to me by a stranger in the States on an obscure forum he just asked who wanted a copy and i said yes- free, no p&p. He died a little while later (WBS)

Lol... had to watch that all the way through... "I must have scored for the immaculate fix" hahahaha!!!

Ever had IV dissociatives WITH opioids?

Especially if the main attraction is going to be the opioid, memantine can really be quite the tasty lil' bugger if used to make something along similar thematic lines as a speedball.

Hey guys as some of you know I have used H but I dont have a proper habit and actually prefer weaker opiates because its easier to kdep my tolerance-high ratio in check anyway i have a rather important question which is can heroin be effectively used for pain releif for example codeine if you take 60 mg(well me anyway) this will provide pain releif and maybe a little sedation and then if i take 150 mg this is where effects can be a lot stronger but anyway my point is codeine is so easy to effectively use because of these big gaps between pain releif and euphoria so getting back to my question, are heroin doses long term good for this because I imagine with heroin its harder to get the dose right well I know this a bit but im still a noobie to Heroin but if i do decide to use H for pain releif(which I probably wont to be honest) I want to know all I can and dose as good as possible because I dont just use opiates to get high(not saying people here do), I use them for a rare nerve pain condition which is difficult to disgnose this has affected me since I was 16 god I was deppresseed until I discovered the likes of marijuana and opiates.

the quality is never gonna be comparable to London, I've score a few times there b, w , E , K and some weed and neither of them can be compared to the stuff you guys have over there. I had this feeling too when I IV'd some ket last week, it's not just related to the gear. I don't usually IV key but when my GF, ex-GF actually, is present I do it instead of IM so she can remove the pin if I insta-k-hole which I do pretty fast, not instantly but compared to the onset of IM, the diff is big. I had IV'ed pills before, like morphine and oxycodone and I never used a micron filter, but this feeling was not present although the pills usually have a lot of fillers and binders that could be as damaging as some of the cuts, sometime less, sometimes more.
Ive been around people who smoke H so long I can practically smell the differences i do like the sweet sticky toffee pudding smell thats when I know my dad will be in a really good mood for a while ��

Glad I found this thread! Unfortunately though I picked up again which I have not done for a while. That thought of a quick fix never goes away. I do have a question on some stuff in chi town I picked up that was a good grey color but when wet it does not turn that good light brown that I am used to. It has the smell when it?s wet and heat applied but that?s about it. Now here is the weird part. What in the world could very small bright red chunks floating around in there mean? Anyone see this before? Want to be safe as I did a few test runs on smaller amounts and kind of got where I needed but not fully. Any input is great appreciated

Glad I found this thread! Unfortunately though I picked up again which I have not done for a while. That thought of a quick fix never goes away. I do have a question on some stuff in chi town I picked up that was a good grey color but when wet it does not turn that good light brown that I am used to. It has the smell when it?s wet and heat applied but that?s about it. Now here is the weird part. What in the world could very small bright red chunks floating around in there mean? Anyone see this before? Want to be safe as I did a few test runs on smaller amounts and kind of got where I needed but not fully. Any input is great appreciated

We cannot identify drugs on this website, as regardless of how good a description is provided anything could be anything. Sending a sample to www.wedinos.org is the only practical way to do this, but I am guessing the turn - around may not be quite quick enough to satiate your query before you use.

I have tried to hold back all week on making the following comment, but with respect to tombrown's post I may as well see if there is any interest in what I have to say. Picked up what I hope was going to be my Christmas day bits last week from the best source I have leading to my first experience being whammied with what was obviously a fentalogue. Sold as brown heroin. Led to a very strange weekend...

My apologies, very new to this and was rushing. It makes total since. Instead of having group go ahead and say what they ?Think it is? can I just turn this into a yes or no question and get a yes or no? I have a testing kit on the way as we speak. Let me know!

My apologies, very new to this and was rushing. It makes total since. Instead of having group go ahead and say what they ?Think it is? can I just turn this into a yes or no question and get a yes or no? I have a testing kit on the way as we speak. Let me know!

Welcome to bluelight btw...

And shame on Stee for not saying that first since he's the only one of the EADD mod team that ever shows his ugly mug in here these days :)

(Jk Stee <3)

Last edited:
god bless Pakistani gear! so much honey running through my veins I think Winnie the fucking Pooh would rip my arms off trying to dip his dick in, I'm kinda sad I did not get some w with it but I'm kinda low on the money. Happy Holidays everyone, take care of y'all and your families, looking forward to read more stories from you guys after the holidays passed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.