• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

Having known many people who live on the streets, indeed being good friends with some i have to say that its very hard to get off the streets once you are there. After a while a lot of people dont want a roof over their heads. They become too used to living rough. Its pretty sad. The saddest part of your story is not only having to shoot up out the front of a building but the difficulty in finding a vein. I fear that gentleman wont be on this planet for much longer.

Having known many people who live on the streets, indeed being good friends with some i have to say that its very hard to get off the streets once you are there. After a while a lot of people dont want a roof over their heads. They become too used to living rough. Its pretty sad. The saddest part of your story is not only having to shoot up out the front of a building but the difficulty in finding a vein. I fear that gentleman wont be on this planet for much longer.

The front of the building I work in is all big windows and it's quite well lit, I think that's why he chose to have a hit there. I was happy enough to let him finish his hit because the others wanted to phone the police as soon as they saw him cook up. I had to let on that I don't really know what he was up to. Considering the time it took to get it in him I don't know why he didn't just hit the groin. I know people who have been hitting their groin for over 10 years. Glasgow city centre has quite slim pickings for a night of sleeping rough.

As a nurse i can say hitting the groin is the beginning of the end. Some might be able to do it for years but its dangerous and not a good position to be in.

As a nurse i can say hitting the groin is the beginning of the end. Some might be able to do it for years but its dangerous and not a good position to be in.

That's a fair point, A friend of mine almost lost a leg when messing up his hits into the groin. It got to a stage where the leg wasn't getting properly supplied with blood and he ended up needing some sort of bypass operation to restore the blood flow to the leg, To do this the surgeon had to harvest a piece of vein from in side his calf.

I discussed this with 2 of my mates who have been going in to the groin for over 10 years, one of which has been doing this pretty much daily since about 2004. Both mates who do this said that to fuck his leg up like that so badly he must have been really terrible at doing it so every time he was being too hasty and pretty much butchering himself. The 2 who seem to do it right told me that if you are careful and gentle about it it is easy enough to it without any major damage.

At about an hour ago I just picked up a gram of nice gear. I have 3 of those white D10 Valium with the 2 interconnected Ws on them. As soon as I had booked the gram I ate the 3 Valium before setting off to pick it up. The location to get it is only a five minute walk for me so I ate the 3 Valium and now I'm home and had a few lines the Valium are really starting to kick in, They actually feel like what a proper benzo buzz should feel like. Already starting to get my sweet cravings so I just has a Rolo pot pudding and used 2 Twirl fingers to dip into. For me and benzos this kind of sweet craving is a good sign. So now got a decent bit of smoke to crack on. As I've typed this the Valium are really starting to work so typing this up has been tricky lol. Yeah, these white 10mh Valium seem to be alright.

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this I have been using black tar 4 / 12 years I've gone to the methadone clinic to get off I went to the Suboxone doctor to get off but I always went back to it I would get sick detox over Andover and over again 46 days ago I quit but something strange this time I did not detox I did not get sick and I'm still not craving it has this happened to anybody

For anyone who's interested, I saw a film on Youtube the other day called "Needle", it is a tv movie from 1990 set in Liverpool about a guy who get's on Heroin. It's quite probably the most realistic fictional account of heroin use/addiction i've ever seen. What trainspotting would be like if it was more true to life, it's really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rYmixcOGXw&t=1818s

haven't posted here in a while (afai can remember)
but fell off the wagon ina big way a month back

was just going to sweat this wd out without subs (of which i have many) to teach myself a lesson but needed a few for a brutal comedown
didn't want to but fuck that crack-down - nah
really looking forward to an actual proper night of sleep tho

hope i can still stay off but i can't promise anything these days
wish everyone else good luck with their situations :)

But even when hooked hard on H you dont have to iv! Take Methadon instead, or poppy tea,smoke it etc
If ur sick of iv ing find another ROA
or start slow taper.Dort really understand queation

Police confirmation of the purity of some of the Smack I've been buying:

In October last year my mate that I score off regularly moved back into his parents house. It's pretty big house and he had the 3 bedroom attic all to himself. In it he had a 10 tonne hydraulic press a bunch other bits and bobs for bagging up and quarter kilo of Kit. His case has been put back since January and on Thursday he got remanded until his court date. He was up at court before being remanded so the story ended up on the front page of my local paper. Here's a wee quote:

"The purity was found to be 16 per cent with a weight of 246.34 known as a quarter kilo. It has a whole sale value of £5,500 and street value of £12,900".

16 per cent, fuck that. Not buy any again. His girlfriend stays across the road from me and I bought a score bag off her last night but that's it, never again. I bought a gramme earlier from a guy who has way stronger stuff. If you've been off Kit for years and decide to have a bag a 16 per center will do nothing to you.

Disappointing but good to know what strength my local gear is.

Last edited:
Police confirmation of the purity of some of the Smack I've been buying:

In October last year my mate that I score off regularly moved back into his parents house. It's pretty big house and he had the 3 bedroom attic all to himself. In it he had a 10 tonne hydraulic press a bunch other bits and bogs for bagging up and quarter kilo of Kit. His case has been put back since January and on Thursday he got remanded until his court date. He was up at court before being remanded so the story ended up on the front page of my local paper. Here's a wee quote:

"The purity was found to be 16 per cent with a weight of 246.34 known as a quarter kilo. It has a whole sale value of £5,500 and street value of £12,900".

16 per cent, fuck that. Not buy any again. His girlfriend stays across the road from me and I bought a score bag off her last night but that's it, never again. I bought a gramme earlier from a guy who has way stronger stuff. If you've been off Kit for years and decide to have a bag a 16 per center will do nothing to you.

Disappointing but good to know what strength my local gear is.

Yeh mate. Not even worth a fuckin wank. Seriously disillusioned with all drugs these days except home grown weed. It's the way forward...

Yeh mate. Not even worth a fuckin wank. Seriously disillusioned with all drugs these days except home grown weed. It's the way forward...

Yeah, it's absolutely terrible. I've said it before and I'll say it again: anyone who has taken to Kit in the last 7 years has never really experienced Kit.

The stuff I'm smoking just now from the gramme I bought earlier is quite nice but it's probably not much over 25% if even that. When I bought the bag of 16% I was given a wee bit of pollen. Just run out of skins so off to the shop. Hope you have a great weekend mate.

Yeah, it's absolutely terrible. I've said it before and I'll say it again: anyone who has taken to Kit in the last 7 years has never really experienced Kit.

The stuff I'm smoking just now from the gramme I bought earlier is quite nice but it's probably not much over 25% if even that. When I bought the bag of 16% I was given a wee bit of pollen. Just run out of skins so off to the shop. Hope you have a great weekend mate.

Thanks mate :) You too. My weekend will consist of willing my autos to grow and tending to my poppy patch while drinking Polish mental lager...

I've not had gear since the great drought, but even before then it was seriously ropey - at least round my way, and we have good links to Liverpool and Manchester. Best times for me were mid 80s to mid 90s. Things started turning to shit after then.

I've given up gear in favour of those fentanyl/mannitol mixes that are around, i'm pretty sure they're 10x more addictive though, when one line on foil does more than 5 bags of arse tasting crap from a street dealer there must be something in it.

flopped right out of the life-raft and into the big brown ocean; albeit with a large white rock which mysteriously kept me afloat above the current!?

i do actually have shit to do and bills to pay now so gonna keep this to a two-day castaway
shall i carve a face on my rock and call him Wilson?

No call him stoney Mc fuck face. Handy to have really doubles up as a friend and a weapon.

Right to the bar ( kitchen) time a cocktail and line

The current availabilty of fentanyl analogues means gear can be cut to fuck whilst still retaining a semblance of authenticity. Oh, and killing lots of people at the same time...

yeahhh, that's exactly what landed me in hospital.
fuck fent.

nah mate it was two years ago - may 2015.
didn't get out of hospital until late-september/almost october that year.

Fuck! What happened? ODs are normally sorted out in a few hours once the Naloxone kicks in. Why the lengthy stay if you don't mind me asking?