• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin Discussion v. XXII -- Brucey Bonus Beetles all round!

Grow some vasculature in cell culture context maybe.

But to do such things as work with tissue cultures takes its time. Not sure if theres anywhere to just buy whole sections of vein and even then I would not countenance my using animal veins, because they sure as shit won't have waited for animals to die of old age. And if they did, well older ones are going to be less springy and spry, no?

This stuff definitely REALLY is distinct in its crackling btw, the stuff going around manc. I do not mean to associate it, for I know, yet not, about any vascular injury in response, I've only smoked it so far. (and sooooo good=D)

a guy with the name 'glitched' who used to post here used to snort it and said he was always happy with using that way,despite what Blondin might have to say on the matter
He is no longer using(Glitched,not Blondin)AFAIK.

Yeah, I've known plenty of people who snorted brown before moving on to IV use and they said they got a great buzz from it. Even had id described to me as the closest thing thing to jagging it you can get. My only problem with snorting brown is how stingy on the nose it is.

Thanks for all your info on Oxynorm Guys...=D

I never thought I'd see the day where people were advertising their prescription drugs on Facebook.

Stuff it up your arse trip2themoon, dissolve it in (dilute...obviously one hopes) acid to convert to soluble salt of choice, and use a syringe without a needle (again prize for stating the fucking obvious goes to...........what do I win?)
Second thoughts I'm not giving any of you lot an opening like that. Best to drop a tony blair before you shoot the gear up there otherwise he'll eat your gear and leave you nowt but lies.

Stuff it up your arse trip2themoon, dissolve it in (dilute...obviously one hopes) acid to convert to soluble salt of choice, and use a syringe without a needle (again prize for stating the fucking obvious goes to...........what do I win?)
Second thoughts I'm not giving any of you lot an opening like that. Best to drop a tony blair before you shoot the gear up there otherwise he'll eat your gear and leave you nowt but lies.

Would a 2ml with no pin do the job? My mates who IV it have to use 2mls because they can only get themselves south of the Equator so 2mls are the only ones I can get without going to the chemist myself. Do you cook it up with a sachet of citric just like a hit? I've wondered once it's up there does it take long to absorb?

Yeah its best if the dope is in soluble salt form.

WHAT salt really does not matter a damn, just as long as the acid/salt itself is a physiologically acceptable one. I.e nontoxic, and also you don't want to use TOO strong an acid, or something that will specifically damage whatever drug it is that is being used.

Much dope in the UK is intended to be smokable, and its the responsibility of the user to salt it themselves using E.g citric or ascorbic acids the two most common ones. But anything nontoxic and that will not damage the drug will do it, or more or less, you of course need the acid itself to be able to dissolve, so the likes of big, oily, greasy nonpolar zits like a long, long chain fatty acid isn't practical.

Don't usually need to with the gear I use by preference but this is not the standard at all.
Its easier by far for your average street dweller and junkie to add some mild acid and render dope made from the outset to be suitable for smokers to use than it would be for a smoker to do the inverse, starting with H acetate, HCl etc. and titrate to freebase form, back-extract it using solvents which of course will always lose a wee bit even if your damn careful and your technique is on form, solely from such things as transferring powder/solution from one vessel to the next.And of course one then would need to work up the freebase, potentially add caffeine etc. to make it fit to be smoked, evaporate the solution and then use it. Whereas salting out heroin base all one needs do is add acid solution, sometimes heat it a bit, draw up, ensure neutrality and whack it in there. Most smackheads aren't known for their lab technique.

2ml? thats bloody small and fiddly. Not as bad as 1mls though I hate those, hate em, hate em hate 'em.
And weather or not that size will do is relative to the user themselves and depends entirely on how much they can dissolve in the solution, and how much solution they must then inject. I have to use 5ml barrels, and gently warm the stuff to ensure, for ex. with morphine sulfate to be able to get enough of it in solution so as to be able to get where I'd like to be, because the solubility limit at RT is 60mg/ml in the case of either sulfate or hydrochloride (morphine I mean not H), but 5ml of saturated solution is borderline. But for someone w/ no tolerance at all it might well be enough to kill a naive user.

I don't know. Are you a man, or a mouse? a house sparrow? the shade of michael jackson/a gorilla (pretty much interchangeable in the last two cases although jackson probably didn't include nearly so many insects, bits of tree bark, shrubbery et cetera, within his diet mind you and definitely lacked most of the fur, dark or silver, and most of it was on his head I presume, can't say I looked elsewhere and cannot claim to ever wish to for that matter) or somewhere in between? you could be anywhere from Drosophila to blue whale and we haven't got the foggiest. So only you can answer that one knowing your tolerance and the quality of the stuff you intend on using.

Just ask for a measuring syringe at the chemist, they aren't very expensive, can't put a needle on one without hacking it a bit, you just want to feed your pet....well pet whatever it is you want to feed. Pet shouldermonkey probably (nasty, intractable creatures, need chipping too, ideally, with a false address so if it gets lost it doesn't wander home again=D) The back-ape that is not its food. Can be expensive to keep, the vet bills for those things are awful, and they eat and eat and eat and eat until they puke, give the fucker an angstrom and he'll take a parsec.

Probably though I'd think, whats the tolerance like and the gear? Generally speaking though, dissolve it, draw it up, no need to filter (well really, no need for it to be free of particulate matter, or sterile either, after all think what that thing evolved for.)
Then if you need a turd, go have a turd, and insert rig, depress plunger, light cigarette. Enjoy dope, enjoy coffin nail. Repeat as appropriate, Do remove the needle first. And it helps if you take the rig out when your finished and refrain from vigorous breakdancing for the next half hour or so. The reason if there anything unmentionable using the place as a squat (pun most certainly intended), dropping one before administering the gear is because if you have to bust a fudge and don't do so, then it can play the role of a sponge, absorbing perfectly decent gear. And I don't think you want to have to encourage it to leave its burrow by waving a copy of The Sun outside your sphincter (and even LESS so inside), dry it out, roll it up and smoke it (this has a name. That name is 'soapbar':p). Should kick in pretty quickly, its roughly as efficient as the equivalent drug via IM. Although there is no rush it certainly does have a much quick onset, and bioavailability of oral H would be abysmal. Should feel the first onset within 5 minutes, probably a little bit less, shouldn't be much longer though.

As per earlier replies my doc thought that with my previous health problems going through fent withdrawl was too much for my body to take and I should have tapered.

In their fucked logic that involved going back on fent and tapering properly or referral to a DSP (i fucked that off straight away). This is despite the fact that fent patches are hard to taper and I dont tolerate the patches well as they keep falling off and irritate my skin. Obviously tapering (if that's thought necessary) with a different opiate would make much more sense but the cunts never seem to show any imaginative thinking whatsoever....

Ie. "you were on fent.....too dangerous to CT therefore we're putting you back on it"...... Stupid...

The stress in my cardiovascular system was thought of as being too much as when I went to see the doc when I was in withdrawl my BP and heart rate were through the fucking roof. I was in a bit of a bind as to what to do for the best really.

I gonna ask of I can taper on MST or something instead but like I say they are somehow invested in these stupid patches and don't want to consider anything else....

They cost the NHS a fucking fortune too. MST on the other hand is cheap as chips....

Explain to them that fent specifically produces tachyphylaxis, a RAPID and profound rise in tolerance, and that this trait is not shared by most opioids and opiates. Tapering on fentanyl is stupid, its short acting for another reason and the shorter acting the drug the more peaks and troughs (less so in the case of patches mind you) you get, I had to get off DHC for this reason whilst using it for pain as it was causing me multiple withdrawals a day, no matter how I used it.

Tell them if they don't believe you then google 'fentanyl' and 'tachyphylaxis'

@Limpet - why don't you send a sample of this stuff off to WEDINOS. If it is Fent then they will probably issue a warning.

Yeah its best if the dope is in soluble salt form.

WHAT salt really does not matter a damn, just as long as the acid/salt itself is a physiologically acceptable one. I.e nontoxic, and also you don't want to use TOO strong an acid, or something that will specifically damage whatever drug it is that is being used.

Much dope in the UK is intended to be smokable, and its the responsibility of the user to salt it themselves using E.g citric or ascorbic acids the two most common ones. But anything nontoxic and that will not damage the drug will do it, or more or less, you of course need the acid itself to be able to dissolve, so the likes of big, oily, greasy nonpolar zits like a long, long chain fatty acid isn't practical.

Don't usually need to with the gear I use by preference but this is not the standard at all.
Its easier by far for your average street dweller and junkie to add some mild acid and render dope made from the outset to be suitable for smokers to use than it would be for a smoker to do the inverse, starting with H acetate, HCl etc. and titrate to freebase form, back-extract it using solvents which of course will always lose a wee bit even if your damn careful and your technique is on form, solely from such things as transferring powder/solution from one vessel to the next.And of course one then would need to work up the freebase, potentially add caffeine etc. to make it fit to be smoked, evaporate the solution and then use it. Whereas salting out heroin base all one needs do is add acid solution, sometimes heat it a bit, draw up, ensure neutrality and whack it in there. Most smackheads aren't known for their lab technique.

just wanted to state the obvious,from an HR POV.It's not the best idea to use lemon juice or vinegar,though people will still do it if citric is not supplied in their exchange packs.That's why in prison,you can never have salt and vinegar with your fish&chips on a friday.Poor lifers.I missed that more than almost anything.

just wanted to state the obvious,from an HR POV.It's not the best idea to use lemon juice or vinegar,though people will still do it if citric is not supplied in their exchange packs.That's why in prison,you can never have salt and vinegar with your fish&chips on a friday.Poor lifers.I missed that more than almost anything.

I understand the vinegar, but why withhold the salt?

On the rather lovely combo of 1.5mg clonazepam and 40mg hydromorphone (oral). Im eating the hydros cause im scripted jurnistas atm while im in portugal and they are an absolute bastard to prep. If you plan ahead you can prep em for plugging or nasal admin by making a solution but it takes the best part of a day and im lazy today. Docs are very trigger happy with the jurnistas, i got a script for 30 8mgs then the next week i got my dose raised to 12mg/day AND another 30 8mgs just like that....happy days!

Yeah you can snort #3 effectively, lots of ppl say it doesn't work but after trying it myself I can confirm it does, I just prefer to smoke it :)

Speaking of which - I have just received a package of some amazing #3, labtested as 78% pure and fuck me it's strong!!!

u8DvFY2.jpg

Jeez, I keep deleting my post whilst trying to edit it. So, here's my third and final attempt.

Not sure but I was under the impression that #3 gear needs/ has 30% caffeine in its manufacture. That's before any 'cuts' are added.

Like I said, I'm not certain .

I was also under the impression that #3 needed caffeine to make it vapourise better....no idea on percentages though but 30% caffine seems a little on the high side. Wouldn't of though it needed to be that high but I'm also not certain...

I was also under the impression that #3 needed caffeine to make it vapourise better....no idea on percentages though but 30% caffine seems a little on the high side. Wouldn't of though it needed to be that high but I'm also not certain...

The caffeine IS a cut - at source. 30% is taking the piss a bit really and it's not strictly necessary for No.3. However, the addition of caffeine to No.4 makes it smokable.

you can have as much salt as you like just no salt&vinegar
Doesn't serving chips without vinegar constitute "Cruel and Unusual Punishment"? I mean, there's some ancient law, isn't there, that exactly four ingredients are to be used in chips: potatoes, edible fat, salt and vinegar, and anything else is not worthy of the name "chips"?

Doesn't serving chips without vinegar constitute "Cruel and Unusual Punishment"? I mean, there's some ancient law, isn't there, that exactly four ingredients are to be used in chips: potatoes, edible fat, salt and vinegar, and anything else is not worthy of the name "chips"?

You missed out "the spunk of the shop owner if be takes a disliking to you"......

Or maybe that's just my local chip shop......:)