• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Film Recommendations v6 - Nominated five times

I'm not sure if I missed something with this one but I watched 'Manchester by the Sea', everyone is raving about it, it has great ratings and won 93 awards so I was expecting something really special.

It's a run of the mill drama depicting a slice of a guys life who is living with a broken soul/heart - yes the main actor does a great job at showing emotions, but he should really because that is his job. The movie progresses through flashbacks giving you snippets of why everyone is so fucking depressed and moody and its just a bit over the top.

Lost Tribe- Gamemastre -A tribe of seven human like aliens teleport to earth , coming for war against paedos and grasses, and peace to all decent men ! R rated. They bring Zinc, Gold, Platinum and plasma pistols. Released Feb 1st.:sus:
Doxy. Enough mate.

Talking about show tunes - He wanted to watch LaLa Land, I went to sleep and it was still on when I woke up. I just do not understand the ratings or awards its really bad - when it finished he said what the hell was that about :D.

I'm glad you've confirmed my suspicions that LaLa Land is a pile of wank as you've saved me the bother of finding out for myself. It's been so fuckin hyped up in the media that it was bound to be shite...

I'm glad you've confirmed my suspicions that LaLa Land is a pile of wank as you've saved me the bother of finding out for myself. It's been so fuckin hyped up in the media that it was bound to be shite...
There are no German Goo Girls in it so it definitely wont appeal to you bro.

Has anybody thought of writing to the US government to demand royalties for the continuing use of our place names? That's some fine Intellectual Property just ripe for monetising. We just have to keep the licence fees a little bit cheaper than reprinting all the road signs .....

Recent fillums wot I and we haz watched include...

The new Blair Witch film which was so frikken godawful that I won't waste another sentence upon it other than to humbly suggest one is to avoid the stanking turdflop at all costs. Not only shite but also dull, dull, dull which is surely the worst of all sins for a supposed horror flick :\

In brighter (darker) news, Rupture was a surprisingly decent indy flick somewhat in the vein of the Hostel, the first SAW film and any number of others ilkish of this... only it isn't. It has none of the gore, but way more tension and suspense than the majority of its predecessors, and although it does seriously let itself down once it finally tries to do "The Science Bit" it is still well worth the watch imo.

Most recent viewings was Closet Monster. A refreshingly original take on the coming of age genre, this film pleased me (and Mrs Me) far more than either of us expected. Part of that originality comes from the fact that this particular coming of age is of a young man discovering his love for a typically "indy movie exotic" German slip of a lad with waspish hips, cheekbones to die for and that laid-back, swoony. way too kewl for skool quality we probably all have for our belobeds. Part of the quirkiness comes from Isabella Rossellini playing at least one talking hamster. Part of that watchability comes from the way it builds upon many other films, makes its nods to them lightly, then adds another layer. Meh, all bullshit aside, it's worth a watch. Mrs Me said it reminder her of Donnie Darko if that helps. I don't disagree.

And in totally unrelated news, one I don't think I posted weeks back when I actually watched it... The Brothers Grimsby is the best film Sacher Baron Cohen has yet made. IMO and all that. Creased me (and also Mrs Me) up from beginning to end. Genuinely funny and only let down by the kinda shite that sadly seems to let down all Britflicks - you'll know it when you see it, cos we've seen way, way too much of it unfortunately - but very much worth it all the same for the doubled-over, pained with laughter scenes inbetween the raggedy plotstuffs.

I've watched a couple of great ones -

Arrival - When 12 mysterious spacecraft appear around the world, linguistics professor Louise Banks is tasked with interpreting the language of the apparent alien visitors.

I have been looking forward to this one for a while so had very high hopes - Thankfully it lived upto those hopes. Brilliant movie

Finally got round to watching arrival tonight, agree it isan absolutely fantastic film. Heartily recommend!

My mum was ken keseys g/f in the 70's. League of gentlemen.... R18

What you actually mean (if it is actually true) is Ken Kesey fucked your mum.