• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Body Modification Thread

I felt so much better about myself looking at great tattoos instead of disgusting reminders of some of the lowest times of my life.

For sure. My old tracks are as healed as they're ever gonna be, but they look ugly and not right; I was thinking of getting some ink to conceal them. Re tattoos I'm pretty much unmarked except for a self-devouring snake in white ink on my hand. White ink tattoos are cool to me, as they're so subtle; they look more like scar tissue than tattoos.

The Only other body modification I have is a Prince Albert genital piercing I've had since the age of 18. I've no idea how to unlock it so I'm keeping it. I quite like it anyway.

Very quiet this thread... put this in SO but might as well share with my fellow EADDers too.

So, still thinking of getting a tattoo but for now I've decided a Metallica based tattoo is one you should probably sit on a few years before going for however good the design. :p

I was thinking along the lines of a celtic tattoo on my shoulder/upper arm. Tattoo studio told me they have some but not many in the shop & to look online for the likes of celtic tattoos. Came across this design & thought it'd look better with some shading akin to the cross in this:

Looking around as much as I can for inspiration outwith that though, don't want to settle on something too quick. Intending to go back to the tattoo studio later on this month with a design & will book an appointment at the start of next year probably.

Last edited:
Right I found this online, it's the (very very) basic idea -
tumblr_lkxud5u1XV1qzabkfo1_400.jpg

Except I would want the frames black, bigger and closer together...well I would want it exactly like in the picture I already posted, but in this same kinda format. If that makes sense.
So my picture from before with just the frames & eyes
(That being said I find this one pretty ugly, it's just to give you an idea. Mine would look better =D)

*sigh* not ugly, bit bizarre in my opinion but bizarre's cool isn't it? :sus:

I haven't no. Is it just this thread it's happening on?

Could move this to Support if you like?

I haven't no. Is it just this thread it's happening on?

Could move this to Support if you like?

Only on this thread yeah, I'm assuming it's to do with one of the linked pictures. Not really fussed just thought I'd mention it.

Got my nose peirced the other week. Healed quite nicely. Little purple hoop. Haven't got pic to hand but it turned out better than I expected. Also, the heal time was insanely short. All in all rather chuffed with it I must say.

Ooh yeah they can be. Never really considered getting that done. I don't think it'd suit me.