• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Bitcoins 2

Yeah my mate completely cashed out. Like anything the winners get in early and out when the market is ripe.

I have no doubt that the dark web, bitcoin, tor and all associated things have a huge amount of govt scrutiny around the world. People think its foolproof and unstoppable. Lol. Nothing is. I wont go near the darkweb again but glad i made my couple of acid purchases.

It's either the lamest or most incredible Ponzi scheme ever created

depends on how you look at it

I would have possibly invested, but when it was all about to take off I read the thread on here (in S&T) and people more knowledgable than me were using a lot of jargon to say how it never would. I thought, right, these guys actually know their shit, I'm keeping out. Then it went massive.

Tin foil hat on.

Not being tech savvy or in tune with crypto currency it's really a question to those that use / buy bitcoin. Can you buy bitcoin without use of any bank? From what I see you have to prove identity and use transfer methods to purchase - effectively traceable transaction.

I understand that those who then want to use anonymity then wash the coin but my question really is - a purchase of a bitcoin is in fact traceable and your bank knows you purchased?

LE have the right to ask a bank for your transaction records? LE also have the right now UK and US to not only access your bank but also to access your ISP "legally". Tor use can be guessed to be in use. Banks are legally obliged to report suspected illegality. They don't need 100% proof just suspicion.

If I was a clever man I'd first profile using the banks "help" and ISP to see who is prolific - buying and changing coins, who is accessing Tor. Put the two together and ultimately the volume of the transactions will show how prolific the two in combination are to build the case for further investigation. It's not convictable but it sure as hell reduces the needle in a hay stack very very quickly.

If I were a bank I'd stop bitcoin trades - they are a method of money laundering I can't control. A bank doesn't have to give you an account they can take it away at any point. Why do banks want bitcoin trades? A bank will want control (to comply with financial law) and a cut - so why do they allow bitcoin transactions and surely wouldn't they introduce a new crypto currency they can control and track? First however I'd clear my books of any suspicious client and report to LE to keep my nose clean.

bitcoin increase - could it be Impact of high fluctuation of exchange rates. It's a method of moving money around the globe as one currency. Isn't it also about having a balanced portfolio of risk - a lot of businesses have jumped on the bandwagon to invest their profits into as many portfolios as possible gold, bitcoin, bonds etc. One loses one gains. Put it all in the same place big risk.

Hat off again.

£920 to 1 BC? Hardly time to buy is it?

A currency invented by, and probably controlled by, the US (Navy) - get ta fuck. Not at any price.

£920 to 1 BC? Hardly time to buy is it?

A currency invented by, and probably controlled by, the US (Navy) - get ta fuck. Not at any price.
The currency wasn't invented by the US Navy bro but TOR used for anonymity certainly was. And like anything it will be compromised. It probably already is imho.

Tin foil hat on.

Not being tech savvy or in tune with crypto currency it's really a question to those that use / buy bitcoin. Can you buy bitcoin without use of any bank? From what I see you have to prove identity and use transfer methods to purchase - effectively traceable transaction.

I understand that those who then want to use anonymity then wash the coin but my question really is - a purchase of a bitcoin is in fact traceable and your bank knows you purchased?

LE have the right to ask a bank for your transaction records? LE also have the right now UK and US to not only access your bank but also to access your ISP "legally". Tor use can be guessed to be in use. Banks are legally obliged to report suspected illegality. They don't need 100% proof just suspicion.

If I was a clever man I'd first profile using the banks "help" and ISP to see who is prolific - buying and changing coins, who is accessing Tor. Put the two together and ultimately the volume of the transactions will show how prolific the two in combination are to build the case for further investigation. It's not convictable but it sure as hell reduces the needle in a hay stack very very quickly.

If I were a bank I'd stop bitcoin trades - they are a method of money laundering I can't control. A bank doesn't have to give you an account they can take it away at any point. Why do banks want bitcoin trades? A bank will want control (to comply with financial law) and a cut - so why do they allow bitcoin transactions and surely wouldn't they introduce a new crypto currency they can control and track? First however I'd clear my books of any suspicious client and report to LE to keep my nose clean.

bitcoin increase - could it be Impact of high fluctuation of exchange rates. It's a method of moving money around the globe as one currency. Isn't it also about having a balanced portfolio of risk - a lot of businesses have jumped on the bandwagon to invest their profits into as many portfolios as possible gold, bitcoin, bonds etc. One loses one gains. Put it all in the same place big risk.

Hat off again.

The least traceable way to purchase bitcoins is to go to a website like localbitcoins.com and buy them from someone who accepts cash deposits as payment.

they give you their bank account information upon locking in the purchase, you have like 3 hours or something to make the deposit (I think vendor can extend the time, idk I always was done way before 3 hrs) at the bank that they use

You basically go into the bank, grab a deposit slip, write down the name and routing number they give you, go up to the teller and say "id like to make a deposit", they'll say no problem because it's a cash deposit and there isn't any ID required to put money INTO a bank account, you get a receipt, thank you have a nice day, I'll take a lollipop for the road mmkay...

so then you take a picture of the deposit receipt with your localbitcoin username written on it and upload it to the saved transaction page you initiated when you requested the coins in the first place before you went to the bank. When the picture of the receipt is uploaded, you click on the box that lets the btc seller know that you have deposited the money

and depending on the vendor, you'll have your coins anywhere from 5 mins - a set time at the end of the night. they verify your receipt with their bank account and release the coins to your localbitcoin account, some just take a lot longer than others.

I never really went too crazy trying to hide this part of the process tbh. The website also has reviews and ratings for vendors which is good because I was a little leery about depositing cash before I got the coins but there really isn't a more efficient way to do it. And I never had any problems, always got the coins I paid for

Remember, it is not illegal to buy bitcoins.

It is illegal to buy bitcoins and use them to have drugs mailed to your house

Thanks didn't know you could do that. Sounds like a lot of trust involved on the part of the buyer!!

Do you not have to provide any form of ID to that bitcoin for cash seller? And does the seller not have to be registered keep a record and declare if the bank, tax man or LE ask under financial legislation. I thought certainly UK they do or face money laundering? Huge risk to be a seller of any size and be using bank account transfer.

Imho Soon as the word bank is used its traceable? To get cash from bitcoin or bitcoin from cash surely that's a traceable transaction? I've heard of bitcoin ATM. But no idea how that works! Is it not cash / card (traceable) in but you have to deposit then to an account so again traceable? How do these new ATM's actually work?

I guess the point of my Tin hat is that everyone concentrates OPSEC not on the first stage but on the delivery. But standard LE pratice has always been if the pile is to big you reduce it. run the programme using a very simple algorthim now you have access to both internet and bank records. Reduce your pile immediately, watch and learn get your easy target and then follow it to gain your evidence. Standard LE procedure? Just they couldn't legally prior but can now due to that nice quiet legislation that now allows LE to look at your ISP and use it legally.

Totally agree it's not illegal to possess a bitcoin. It's become a currency BUT a bank can choose its clients, a bank doesn't like people making profit without them making any and a bank must be able to prove beyond any doubt laundering is not occurring. They simply can't do this currently something will therefore change? Then the bubble bursts

Last edited:
I don't know, I only ever used the website to buy them

no, the btc sellers do not ask for your ID

the only way you could really be tracked, assuming you used a public internet source, would be if a government agency went through the bitcoin vendors transaction history and decided to check the camera footage of the bank at the exact time of your deposit and put you on the Most Wanted List

in other words, it's really not that deep. And bitcoins aren't illegal to buy, can't stress that enough. They can just be used for illegal things

"the only way you could really be tracked, assuming you used a public internet source, would be if a government agency went through the bitcoin vendors transaction history and decided to check the camera footage of the bank at the exact time of your deposit and put you on the Most Wanted List"

That's actually been documented as part of an operation in the US to take down a vendor. Didn't form the conviction but gave them the nod.

"the only way you could really be tracked, assuming you used a public internet source, would be if a government agency went through the bitcoin vendors transaction history and decided to check the camera footage of the bank at the exact time of your deposit and put you on the Most Wanted List"

That's actually been documented as part of an operation in the US to take down a vendor. Didn't form the conviction but gave them the nod.
Not to mention the wide ranging IT Security bills passed by many major governments. Shit is going down. Even if you transferred online the money came from an account. Bingo thats all they need. The money has to enter the system somehow and it will always involve transfer of funds using banks, even if you direct deposit. Most banks will ask for id for direct deposits these days and it could be made compulsory with the stroke of a pen or even a self regulation which will ultimately be in their favour. Shits coming to an end imho.

And dnms are high on govt agency hitlists. Their days are numbered. So is Tors.

All you naysayers how much do you actually know? Do you follow things THAT closely honestly? No you don't.

Just recently 3 months ago btc was just over 500 a coin or something ludicrous. I bought coins just sat on them and spent them later. Got near double what I paid for initially.

Monero is also still a good investment.

Maidsafe are doing something revolutionary.

Stop spreading doubt about things you personally are weary of actually because you simply do not know enough about it.

Anyone who thinks the darknet is going anywhere since when has PGP been cracked? How many open source non darknet opinions are there available and about to become available? Bitcoin is easy enough to buy anonymously if you always put one place between you and it.

The most likely factor to cause problems for the DNM's is not the markets, not the ever evolving crypto currencies, different possible operations systems. It's the actual men on the ground with the post office. The UK government are saying we are the biggest orderers in Europe. With drugs sales being worth millions a day. I can see a serious revamp of the postal system in the not too distant future.

I'm pretty sure I stated that I DONT know how bitcoins are going to fare in the future, I just don't personally believe they will be a long-lasting thing.

im not saying you can't make money off it still, clearly you know first hand it is possible, I'm just saying it is a lot harder and more random now then when I first bought them back in October 2012

I believe that cryptocoins will be a long lasting thing, but I see Bitcoin as simply a means to an end at the heart of it (IE: any currency ever created)

there is nothing special about Bitcoin compared to other cryptocoins besides it has been around longer and has more places to spend it at. But if there is a decided shift to abandon bitcoin in favor of a different cryptocoin then what is Bitcoin left with?

a bunch of letters and numbers. Good luck convincing someone that transaction 2732c80ed.. is worth $500 because at one time people thought it was worth 1,000! What a steal!

And considering the amount of people who are involved with Bitcoin purely for the money, it only takes a couple people moving on to start a panic and have everyone dumping their coins.

It all reaks of Tulip Mania tbh

Just heard on the radio 1 that theres to be a major inquiry into the darknet markets n drugs sent through the post etc in the uk

All you naysayers how much do you actually know? Do you follow things THAT closely honestly? No you don't.

Just recently 3 months ago btc was just over 500 a coin or something ludicrous. I bought coins just sat on them and spent them later. Got near double what I paid for initially.

Monero is also still a good investment.

Maidsafe are doing something revolutionary.

Stop spreading doubt about things you personally are weary of actually because you simply do not know enough about it.

Anyone who thinks the darknet is going anywhere since when has PGP been cracked? How many open source non darknet opinions are there available and about to become available? Bitcoin is easy enough to buy anonymously if you always put one place between you and it.

The most likely factor to cause problems for the DNM's is not the markets, not the ever evolving crypto currencies, different possible operations systems. It's the actual men on the ground with the post office. The UK government are saying we are the biggest orderers in Europe. With drugs sales being worth millions a day. I can see a serious revamp of the postal system in the not too distant future.

The RM is sacrosanct, its one of the few good things about having a sovereign (pun intended). It cannot be fucked with or else the whole system of mail delivery collapses.

TOR = invented by the US Navy. Convenient. You don't even need paper trails, just laziness. See SR1 founder.

The RM will not be brought down by Radio 1 Newsbeat.

BC (and Tor) will be brought down by the US govt whenever they feel the time is right.

You are speaking from personal and emotional investment. You will be proved wrong I'm afraid.