• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Bitcoins 2

Not familiar with that Champagne Raasy but i do love a good brut rose. My preferences are not cheap though. Dom Perignon Rose and Cristal being my favs. If i am drinking regular NV champagne it's Pol Roger. One of lifes great pleasures, especially with fresh natural Sydney Rock Oysters.

Anyway it appears the bit coins I have in my walllet are worth a bit more than they were last time i checked. I might buy some more as i have seen 99.5% pure Needlepoint acid 150ug tabs from the same place i got my Swiss Bliss tabs from. I have no need to buy acid but how can i turn my nose up at that opportunity. As someone on here reminded me you can never have TOO much acid. That is unless you get a knock at the door from the cops in which case you can. Hopefully that aint going to happen though as i dont sell anything. As my name suggests i am strictly a consumer

Champagne is disgusting stuff. I remember in Paris they took us to the champagne factory I gulped a bottle of the stuff n ended up trying to throw myself out the window n smacking one of the girls who was apparently popular n lived saying she wasn't nice. My only regret was I didn't remember smacking her one as We didn't get on. Moral of the story I hate champagne - all bubbles n no taste.....

Evey

Did the rest of the people on the tour attempt autodefenestration and then assault someone? If not, I wouldn't blame the champagne (as vile as the stuff is) :D

It's like the people who neck a half bottle of vodka before they go out, drink sambuca all night, get a kebab on the way home, boke their hoops up, then blame the dodgy kebab. I've never eaten a kebab so I can't blame it for my lack of gastrointestinal fortitude %)

I have to admit i've been pissed many times and never assaulted someone. I would regret making an arse of myself and assaulting someone more than not being able to remember doing it.

I remember getting bitcoins forabout £3.50 a pop back in 2012 when SR was still about, I joked with a friend at the time that we should put are whole student loans into it... if only :(

I had not checked in a while. Its chickenfeed compared to my wine cellar but i guess i just made a nice little profit. I bought too many when i first got involved thinking i would soon use them. That never happened as i decided against purchasing cocaine etc through the darkweb. I think i will hold onto them as two recent articles i read both predicted they would continue to rise in value and also become more mainstream. I might even pop another grand or two in there. Its better than sitting in the bank doing fuck all.

Not familiar with that Champagne Raasy but i do love a good brut rose. My preferences are not cheap though. Dom Perignon Rose and Cristal being my favs. If i am drinking regular NV champagne it's Pol Roger. One of lifes great pleasures, especially with fresh natural Sydney Rock Oysters.

I don't know if you can get this in OZ, but Iron Horse Brut Rose, just in my opinion, out does Dom. It's not cheap either. Lower in cost but still excellent, is Chandon Brut Rose. It's a Moet project that landed in Napa.

...decided tonight would be a good night for champagne. Well fucking earnt ~

gq7MeRS.jpg

Brut Rose, I love it. It's absolutely delicious.

Holy crap m80! 1998 called, he wants his monitor back.

he can have the monitor, just leave the booze alone

Hey, hey... There won't be any Cristal until bitcoins hit the grand mark. For now cheap bubbly supermarket thrills will be suffice.

I am lucky to have a wealthy sister who has given me a few bottles. I actually prefer the Dom but it's splitting hairs. My go to Champagne is Pol Roger NV or Vintage. I actually reckon bitcoins are a reallly sound investment.

Do I need an offline wallet when setting up bitcoin/is it advised or will online do?

I was asking some guy and he said get an offline wallet and only purchase coins from people face to face for anonymity (although I think he was talking from experience of 'true' darknet activity and didn't know what I was wanting to use it for so wondering if it was overkill) but if only buying a gram once in a blue moon or a strip of benzoes then it should not matter should it?
Do you guys use offline or online wallets? I see there is a few offline bitcoin vendors in my city.
Also do you guys always practice internet anonymyty like a vpn.
The main reason it's taken me so long to setup a bitcoin account is all these rules that they say you have to adhere to in order to stay anonymous not to mention that bitcoin itself it fucking complicated a concept.
So wondering what ya'll's general protocol is in this area.

So this thread still open ? Not yet merged i see...

Curious as to wether on not this trend for btc value going up will keep or not. Need to buy a little and just seen the price rise these last couple of weeks and i thought it was a usual price bump due to holiday demand... but here we are with prices still going up...
Is it a good time to buy? Thanks

Maybe. I think there is dark times ahead for bitcoin and the dark web. Just something i heard on the grapevine.

This has most of the makings of a bubble about it. The trouble with that sort of scheme is, although it looks as though it seems crazy not to invest, it's very easy to end up losing a lot, quickly, if you haven't pulled out before it goes the way of all living things. Which will happen without warning. It always does.

Yes. The bubble will burst alright. I do have a friend that bought big in bitcoins very very early and bought a nice property from the profits. He rode the wave at the right time

the anonymous nature of bitcoin makes investing a real gamble at any point of it's existence.

always feels like the rug is going to be pulled out from beneath it at any moment.

IMO, now that ASIC farms are cranking out bitcoins into the hands of people who have no desire to evolve the currency into a mainstream payment option, it's only a matter of time.

Bitcoin will never be a convenient or mainstream payment method because it is inherently hard to tax and regulate. And just going by 99% of the governments that have ever existed, that is not something that will be allowed to flourish.

sure, people who spend a decent amount of the time on the computer in a given day (IE: us) might know what it is and a few things about it, but most people at the local watering hole have never even heard of Bitcoin

and its like people want to invest their life savings into something that is driven largely by illegal black market sales and even more by other investors who are simply trying to buy low and sell high. and nobody really knows whats going on. at least nobody who isnt playing with house money at this point. anyone who tells you they really have a feel for how the price of bitcoin will rise and fall probably came up on like 200 dollars from leaving .5btc on their SR account and then logging back in the next day and going "whoa, I can buy TWICE as much MDMA now!"

thats the guy youre getting bitcoin tips from. well, maybe not exactly but its more to prove a point

All the people who were all like "whoooo bitcoin ATM machine. mainstream brah whoooooo" are probably either already cashed out or getting ready to do so soon.