• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

true about the taste as some are very distinctive.

Bank transfers arent always the best method of payment. They are one thing banks tend to really get their knickers in a twist about "fraud checks" and over ruling people's own financial decisions and blocking the payments in some cases. I did not stay long with one bank who did that to me! I took their switching bonus and switched straight back out again. Fucking Nazis!

Imo "fraud checks" are sometimes a polite euphemism for banks saying that they know exactly what you are trying to buy, and they are not going to allow it. I've no evidence, just a hunch. With ever increasing surveillance and snooping powers I'd be surprised if that isn't the case tbh.

Depends what the alternative is for payment options though. All good if its card, but it's gonna be a learning curve / pain in the arse for many if it's crypto only.
Yeah I just can't be bothered with setting up a crypto wallet. It would make things a lot easier but I spent hours trying to set up an account and they messed me around, not recognising documents etc. Never had trouble with making payments although they always give you the old "scam warning". Placed an order with a diff vendor anyway as they have "assured" me that they have a new batch of Bensedin which are legit and they have been decent in the past, replacing a bunk order with Rivotril. They have sent a pic which I will show people via DM if they want to see/judge. It is obviously impossible to tell but I'm giving them a shot.

I think that the Bensedin supply might be sorted out because my usual vendor have them again so fingers crossed. Over the years I've found them to be the most consistent brand other than Martin Dows but I have only ever got the latter on the street. Recently got them on my usual vendor which they had replaced Bensedin with so now that they are back, I am hoping for the best. This vendor are saying that they are legit as well and even offered to set up an order for one strip for me to test so we'll see.

Is there a better, faster and more accessible way to test benzos? Wedinos is a great resource but are there not any home testing kits available? I will Google this but wedinos is a pain in the ass, especially if you're busy and all that. I believe there are piss tests you can get to use at home but is there anything more comprehensive that people know about? It'd be really useful, even as a hypothetical. I would contribute to some kind of crowd fund even tho i doubt it would be popular beyond circles like this forum.

It would just make life a lot easier. Thinking out loud really but I've got pills I want testing and I wish I could get some kind of kit that could break down what's in them. Maybe I am naive when it comes to just how much complicated science goes into this work (as a lay person anyway).

I went and printed a form at a fuckin post office. They looked at me like I was total scum but this was out of town. Think I've still got it but need a couple more and have no printer either/don't really want to print it out here although there are people I could ask. Its a pain even though we should be grateful for the service really. Just wish there was a piss-test style thing that could tell you what's in a pill but even the piss tests when you're on ORT tell you that you have a benzo in your system, not which one or how much. Apparently the NHS are bringing in more comprehensive tests though, in Scotland anyway, due to the prominence of the street valium issue I am assuming.

I'm really not sure about the value of piss tests. I think at best they are a double edged sword.

If you've already taken and metabolised something 'bad' by that stage it's kind of too late to find out.

And the more they're used by various agencies to screen for drugs, the more chance they could be used against the people that have taken them. And the results would more than likely be recorded to be used to penalise, punish, or disqualify anyone that tests positive. From all sorts of things from employment, to benefits, the list goes on.

Last edited:
When I had fake diazepam that was bromazolam instead piss test was negative for benzo 🤷🏼‍♂️

Yeah i think many of these piss tests can fail to detect the newer or non traditional benzos such as etizolam etc.

I'm not sure that I want them to be able to, tbh.

Just got 90 fake Bensedin. Fucking chalk. Looks like a sample on Wedinos that has "no active component" which I am assuming is this as there is no taste whatsoever, not even slight. Dunno wtf to do, can't get them from the doctor. I'll have better luck buying them on the street.

Send a sample to wedinos. Show the resultto the vendor, you might get offered a replacament.

Ignore the dirty looks from wheoever prints out the wedinos blank sheet for you.

Who cares what they think, especially if they dont have your name or address. A dirty look isn;t going to hurt you.

Its worth it for a £100 order.

Last edited:
Just got 90 fake Bensedin. Fucking chalk. Looks like a sample on Wedinos that has "no active component" which I am assuming is this as there is no taste whatsoever, not even slight. Dunno wtf to do, can't get them from the doctor. I'll have better luck buying them on the street.
What was it you ordered?

I can post 10/20 of the printed form off to anyone that needs them if you want to save the hassle or dirty looks you’d otherwise get.

@Bleaney the vendor have said that they will "fix" or "sort" it so I'm gonna see what happens. They did replace the last one with Rivotril clonazepam which was great, but that was 30 pills whereas this was 90. I'll be content if they do that even though I'm not holding out hope. They do the trick but I want diazepam - was stable on it until having to supplement with clonazepam and it has made my intake go up rather than down which is what I was trying to do initially. It has thrown me off of my tapering plan which I actually have more time to commit to now (alhough I can't lie in that I still enjoy diazepam - there is no point in lying to oneself when it comes to recovery. For now it is about balancing). I will probably send a sample off and I'd bet that they come back with no active component - they look a lot like another result on there and they have literally no taste whatsoever. Had fakes like these before which are basically just called chalk. I have other samples to send so its just getting round to it. Need to sort my supply first - that's my priority.

@LoginNotSecure 90 Bensedin "diazepam", my trusted brand for years. I knew in the back of my head that they were fake, even the picture they sent me looked off and you can kinda tell with this brand (doesn't mean they are inactive necessarily but that they are from a copycat press from whoever presses the proper ones). They assured me that they were the real deal.

Thanks for the offer mate, I appreciate it but I'm not worried about getting the forms printed really. Its more the hassle of doing it but I will do so for harm reduction purposes. I'm thinking of writing an article about benzo addiction and how difficult it is to manage with basically no support (in contrast to opioid replacement treatments - ORT - for example. I did hear from a nurse that they are using new testing kits that will determine what exactly people are taking with the aim of offering tapering support. I'm guessing steady doses of librium or something like alcohol detox (home or inpatient).

Anyway, what a total pain in the hole.

Last edited:
Good cause Metonitazene don’t show up on drug tests
That shit scares me but I saw what you meant on wedinos with the last two results having purplish tablets. Real Bensedin have a little ridge around the end and are slightly hard and even a bit shiny if I remember. But you get the flavour and they take a while to dissolve. The fakes I've had are always chalky and if they have bromazolam (fakes I had tested did), they will probably have some bitterness after crumbling in the mouth. Recent ones are just chalk though and look crumbly even rather than firm. Plus no ridge around the edge on one side. I have some other fakes which are like sugar pills or pressed sweetener or something to fool you into thinking they have that slight sweet taste but then they crumble. I haven't had one for a whole cos of worrying about the nitazenes but I don't remember them having any chemical flavour. Packaging for both looks like two samples on wedinos with no active component.

Of course you never know but if you've been using a brand for long enough then you generally know how they are meant to taste, even the packaging. I knew those chalky cunts were fake in the back of my head yesterday but went with it anyway due to pathetic desperation/running out of supply. They might send something as a replacement tho - can't really slag them off too much until they have said what they are gonna do to reimburse me and they could be reading this thread.

Got crypto sorted now too for potential future purchases.

True, bensedins dissolve quite long and you have that specific taste. Bromazolam taste like alprazolam so if it’s strong bitter taste then you know ;)

Got a replacement from the vendor who sent me fakes, same tablets just with dark blue text instead of black. I got some real ones from my usual vendor so all I well. I tasted a fake after having a genuine one and thought I tasted some bitterness but that could've been from the genuine pill I had before. I told the vendor I'd send them off for testing. First lot probably definite fakes. Second lot maybe bromazolam or something else but as I said, I had a real one before so it could've been bitterness from that.

Anyway crisis averted.

As we getting real one's from same vendor, have you noticed that dose that their claim is more accurate then last batches? I have a feeling like I'm really taking around 10mg, not just 5

As we getting real one's from same vendor, have you noticed that dose that their claim is more accurate then last batches? I have a feeling like I'm really taking around 10mg, not just 5
I actually thought they were about the same at first when I put a whole one under the tongue and not letting it dissolve much. After a second one which I split in half first, it did taste pretty strong but it's hard to say. Maybe it's cos everyone is so used to fakes lol. As long as they are the real deal I don't mind and I wanna cut down from the clonazepam anyway so happy to have legit pills.

Oh and the vendor who sent fakes twice have now said that they will send clonazepam (Rivotril) as a replacement which suits me but they also want the fakes back haha. I have 200 chalk tablets (first order was 90 as in 3 boxes of 30, replacement must have had an extra two strips). So it'd either be binning them or sending them back but I will send some for testing deffo.