• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

Anyone heard of "Elipam" Diazepam tablets? Usual vendor is only taking bitcoin until the end of the week but I've seen these as well as Bensedin on a different vendor recommended by someone I trust. Bensedin is my usual go to but seen some dodgy ones - the chat recommended either Rivotril (clonazepam which I already have as a back up - guessing they recommended as clonazepam is never usually faked due to not being popular in the same way as alprazolam or diazepam) or Bensedin and "Elipam", the latter of which seem to come in 5 or 10mg tablets. Had no results searching on BL either. They also feature "Accord" which of course would be too good to be true and they are out of stock anyway.

Actually just looked on Wedinos, only 4 samples of the "Elipam" and all legit so I'm gonna try them. Will order some and give feedback, also send one off for testing.

The indian brand Dizzy10 was the best brand of diazepam i found. White tablets in strips of 10. No test result on wedinos but taste and effect is actually 10mg though. Quite expensive compared to your average bensedin or martin dows though.

I got 10 of these Rivotril Clonazepam 2mg tablets for £12 including tracked24 postage.

First time I've had Clonaz in a long time. I checked Wedinos and they are Clonazepam. Tasted one and consumed, before i had a second with coffee. They feel nicer than i had remembered.

Wedinos code: W047803

Last edited:
This is the first time i've even bothered buying clonazepam in years. Actually the buzz from these i am enjoying more than the martin dows roche valium which i usually buy.

I have had a couple though. feel glowy. Smoked a joint washed them down with coffee. First time ill ever say i had clonazepam and felt good off it.

As a few of us have mentioned clonazepam seems to be one of the few benzos that on the whole does not get faked. At least not since we;ve been checking results on Wedinos over the last couple of years or so.

This reason alone makes it a good choice.

On the downside, I do get the impression that it will have quite a severe tolerance, dependency, addiction, and withdrawal or rebound syndrome profile. I've heard anecdotal accounts that Lorazepam is very nasty in this regard, and I suspect Clonazepam could be very smilar.

I must make time as soon as possible to finally get to grips with PGP encryption and then I'll be able to source the much more forgiving and benign etizolam off the DNM.

I seem to have a major mental block / procrastination going on about learning pgp. I don't think it will even be all that hard, maybe just a few you tube tutorials and a bit of trial and error and I'll probably get it cracked within an hour or so.

But I just need to make the time and effort. It will be so worth it for the sake of my mental and physical health in the medium to long term if I continue using benzos.

If im going to use any it should be the safest one.

What is the point in me having knowledge about drugs if I don't act on it and put things into practice.

Things have been especially busy over the ast few months, but I think I should now be able to start creating blocks of time to learn this shit.

Even if I start with one ten minute video on you tube, I can take it from there.

Last edited:
Yeah thats why i only bought 10. I only ever buy max 60 diaz, or 20 temazepam. No short acting blackout stuff like xanax.

I can feel the relaxation in my face eveb where bones are broken haha.

Id go as far as to say these are better than the dows and only the temaz eggs on uk market are better quality right now under current circumstances.

i gnereally only order a maximum of usually 60 but sometimes 90 pills at any one time too. But for different reasons.

Many of these clearrnet vendors selectively scam / rip people off. And it tends to be the people that make large oders of hundres of pounds that never receive their orders and then get ghosted. People have told me about this in PMs.

So far this technique has worked for me, touch wood never been outright scammed, although have received bromazolam in place of alprazolam.

I think being a regular long term customer of one vendor helps, they're less likely to screw you over in that case, possibly.

Never safe from an exit scam though, whenever any vendor might decide to pull the plug on operations and rip everyone off as they go.

I just use the same telegram/market dudes every time and never a drama. Feels safer and the stealth is always passable by others in the same house.

Helps same guy has the flower hash benzos ket coke and all sorts. Saves searching around and its cheap.

Got some of these bad boys in the post, next day delivery. Brand is "Epilam" Only 4 results on Wedinos but all diazepam so thought I'd give them a try. Under the tongue, initially chalky but becoming bitter, then weirdly salty and once they'd finished, I definitely had that "diazpam" after taste but I had a sip of a sweet drink after so couldn't tell if it had that sweet taste that I normally think is a sign of decent diazepam. They hit pretty hard and pretty fast under the tongue so they contain something and feel strong, but it doesn't feel different from diazepam, just stronger. Weirdest tasting "valium" tablet I've ever tried. At first I thought I'd been had due to the chalkiness (when you put a Bensedin in you get a sweet taste which turns bitter, and Martin Dows have a slightly sweet taste too and bitter, but also can be chalky). Its just the way they disintegrated and the salty taste took me by surprise. As I say, after taste tasted like diazepam so either its a different benzo or these are the strongest diazepam tablets I've ever had.

EDIT: Can't upload the image from imgBB - what links usually work?

jLQQP5q
https://ibb.co/jLQQP5q

Last edited:
I got 10 of these Rivotril Clonazepam 2mg tablets for £12 including tracked24 postage.

First time I've had Clonaz in a long time. I checked Wedinos and they are Clonazepam. Tasted one and consumed, before i had a second with coffee. They feel nicer than i had remembered.

Wedinos code: W047803
I've never seen Rivotril faked and I have them as a back up because I usually use diazepam and 1mg of clonazepam is roughly equal to 10mg of diazepam with a similar half life although a longer onset which you can obviously speed up via sublingual usage. My usual vendor ran out of Bensedin and a load of other things and put clonazepam at the front of their benzos because I think they know that diazepam users tend to buy them if there aren't any diazepam. They have since changed and have Martin Dows (which seem weak, my guess is that they are very old stock as they have been around for a long time and are probably stockpiled from years ago - I was getting them on the street for a fiver a strip 7 years ago so imagine pills from a similar source being on the shelf for that long and how they would deteriorate in terms of potency.

Anyway, clonaz doesn't seem to be faked as it isn't popular. Diazepam and alprazolam are probably the most popular and although I've never had fakes of the latter and only once of the former due to the brand change from my vendor and they replaced them. Had fakes from other vendors though, mostly Kern Prodes and I haven't seen them for a while. But I worry that some enterprising crooks with a warehouse and a load of pill pressers might start putting fake ones out as more people buy them due to diazepam being less and less reliable due to all the fakes. Hopefully not though eh.

It's all true but i reckon i could have 10mg clonazepam at once and not feel the glow off just 50-80mg legit diazepam. I've done most of those ristoril clonaz and they were only OK, i'm not out of my face or anything. Surely at 6-8mg over the day i should be in ruins.

It's all true but i reckon i could have 10mg clonazepam at once and not feel the glow off just 50-80mg legit diazepam. I've done most of those ristoril clonaz and they were only OK, i'm not out of my face or anything. Surely at 6-8mg over the day i should be in ruins.
Clonazepam can kind of catch up on ya so to speak. I’m prescribed clonazepam & sometimes when I take it it will take a while to kick in… or you think “Hmm I’m kind of calm but don’t know if I’m feeling it” but will look back the next day & realize ‘oh yea for sure I was feeling it’. I’m prescribed both clonazepam & xanax & for sure they hit different … the Xanax hits me rite away & feels more like a sedative hypnotic & doesn’t last as long. But the clonazepam will last longer & smoother as far as rebounding, it isn't as harsh, bumpy & quick as Xans. Yesterday I filled my clonazepam, it was a different brand & took some was wondering if I felt it … then I took more & ended up later on falling asleep super early for a long time.

lol anyways I’m rambling up in here & don’t know if I’m supposed to even be here since I’m from the states & this is EADD.
Hi EADD guys! lol :)
Hugs 💜

Clonazepam can kind of catch up on ya so to speak. I’m prescribed clonazepam & sometimes when I take it it will take a while to kick in… or you think “Hmm I’m kind of calm but don’t know if I’m feeling it” but will look back the next day & realize ‘oh yea for sure I was feeling it’. I’m prescribed both clonazepam & xanax & for sure they hit different … the Xanax hits me rite away & feels more like a sedative hypnotic & doesn’t last as long. But the clonazepam will last longer & smoother as far as rebounding, it isn't as harsh, bumpy & quick as Xans. Yesterday I filled my clonazepam, it was a different brand & took some was wondering if I felt it … then I took more & ended up later on falling asleep super early for a long time.

lol anyways I’m rambling up in here & don’t know if I’m supposed to even be here since I’m from the states & this is EADD.
Hugs 💜

Ramble away - when I still had a couple of ideas worth sharing with the other members I was asked to cover the NASADD forum until they could find someone living in continental America to take over as a permanent mod (I live in the UK) - they could not find one at the time and I was already moderating EADD and the Ecstasy Discussion forums so it was easy for me to help out for a bit and I had less to say that entire time than you have already with respect to your experiences with the bzds described above. I remember following your excellent cannabis thread, describing an issue that is core among its long term users, so I am sure your contributions and advice will be just as welcome by the wonderful members that post regularly here, some of whom have always lived outside of Europe and Africa. Welcome!

Ramble away - when I still had a couple of ideas worth sharing with the other members I was asked to cover the NASADD forum until they could find someone living in continental America to take over as a permanent mod (I live in the UK) - they could not find one at the time and I was already moderating EADD and the Ecstasy Discussion forums so it was easy for me to help out for a bit and I had less to say that entire time than you have already with respect to your experiences with the bzds described above. I remember following your excellent cannabis thread, describing an issue that is core among its long term users, so I am sure your contributions and advice will be just as welcome by the wonderful members that post regularly here, some of whom have always lived outside of Europe and Africa. Welcome!
Aw thank you so much @steewith2ees :)
Big hug 💕

Hugs 💜

Nah i wound up eating 10 of them earlier then doing 180mg codeiene and a smoke in the evening.

Think potentially although not addicted i do have some benzo tolerance. Think also both the rivatrol clonaz and martin dows diaz are underdosed. I say this cos the legit bensedin still hit me hard . Not easy to find safe batches though. My mates been nursing a batch of the bensedin for like a year.

Got dodgy Bensedin today. My go to brand for years and only had fakes once. As soon as I opened the packaging I could see even that the design was off. Chalky rather than the usual sweet taste, maybe a slight bitterness at the end. They reminded me of the fakes I got before in taste and consistently and those ones contained bromazolam as I had them tested but what worries me is that all of the samples on Wedinos that contain bromazolam also contain metonitazene and I really don't want to be taking the latter. I can live with bromazolam as some spares to keep but that metonitazene stuff could be highly dangerous and I am on opioid replacement therapy (buvidal, monthly) so fuck know what having a super high potency opioid could do to that, i.e. precipitated withdrawals on my next jab. Otherwise the dodgy samples on Wedinos contain no active ingredient at all which is dangerous given that I am addicted to the fuckin things. Got enough genuine tablets to keep me going for now at least so I can send over a couple of those to Wedinos (will post results). Only ordered them as I was ordering something else which was decent but I am gutted about the Bensedin as this service is fast but the fakes are too dangerous. Asked them to replace the Bensedin at least as my last vendor did when this happened but I am doubtful that they will.

Anyway, it seems that trying to get your hands on diazepam is becoming more and more risky. The clonazepam, Rivotril are decent and usually aren't faked but if everyone switches over to them suddenly then some enterprising firm with a pill press will start faking them too. If you are weary of dodgy diazepam tablets though, I'd recommend keeping a pack or two of clonazepam around as a back up - still have a few just in case.

It fucking sucks man. Be careful homies.

Last edited:
Yeah the benzo scene in general is dire atm. I dare say only those temaz eggs are properly dosed the german ones.

Bensedin hit or a miss. Martin dows are heavily underdosed imo. Those rivatrol clonazepam seemed OK. Everything else weak or underdosed or not even what it's supposed to be.

I had some of my diclazepam PG solution last night as I used up the last of my known good diazepam a couple of days ago.

(This is a recurring theme these days - using up the last of my known good supplies of various benzos, first etiz, then diaz, and I only have a tiny amount of known good xanax left)

Obtaining new known good sources of any of these doesn't look like it will be easy, and after a lot of searching it looks very much like I'll have to use the DNM to order etiz from within the UK. There isn't any available on any clearnet sites that I would trust to make a purchase from.

Anyway back to the diclazepam, it hit me pretty hard. I took 1ML which should have been 1mg if I made the mixture to a sensible ratio (I probably did, but it was so long ago that I made it, that I can't remember)

It definitely hit me a lot harder than had it been 10mg of diazepam. It felt nice though, but I'll have to adjust my doseing downwards in future as I don't want to be pushing my tolerance upwards any faster than is necessary.