• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [DXM Subthread] Third Plateau Trips

You should use any dxm only pills like the gelcaps dexalone or the robo gelcaps Dexalone has 30 mg of dex per gelcap ive bin able to down large doses with these

smokinjs said:
You should use any dxm only pills like the gelcaps dexalone or the robo gelcaps Dexalone has 30 mg of dex per gelcap ive bin able to down large doses with these

but sometimes the onset with dexalone is sloooooow. i had an experience where my friend and i each swallowed 20 30 mg pills, but the 'trip' so to speak didn't come on until about four hours later for me and not strongly until maybe six-eight hours later. i was still tripping when i got up the next morning (around 12 hours later) and felt extremely foggy headed all the next day. my friend had it way worse though because she didn't even trip that night at all but was tripping hard the next day when she was supposed to go to work! in my fucked up state, i made her call in sick even though she didn't know what she was doing, and she totally botched up the message.

anyway sorry for the book. the point is, be careful with timing with dexalones.

extract the dxm from the syrup. doesnt take much, readily avaliable chemicals and supplies. the pure (when dried) forms crystals / rocks and is very easy to crush and capsule or parachute...you can get fooookd then.

or cordicidin. or delsuym tastes pretty good actually, throw the bottle in the freezer for a few hours to have a nice chilled orangy dexy drink

DXM, 3rd plateau with 3 friends?

last week my friend asks me to let him do some DXM with me and ended up having an awesome 2nd plateau trip. tomorrow night my buddies want to do DXM at my place, and they want to hit 3rd plateau. normally id do it, as im fairly experienced with DXM, but my friends on the other hand are not, only one of them has tripped and it was his first time and the other hasn't used psychedelics at all. should i be letting these guys do this? or should i just trip sit? they won't be convinced either, as both of them want to experience OEV's.

Let me just say this, I have tripped in a group of 3. Its not near as enjoyable at 3rd plateau.

There is nothing wrong with doing this at all. My two friends did it with me with no experience.

First off, make sure they have at least had a small dose at some point. You dont want to load somebody up only to find out they are enzyme deficient and they end up in the hospital.

Secondly, if you are serious about doing group 3rd plateau set it up nice. Get plenty of water around. Make it comfy. Room to spread out. Keep the noise down. Some calm ambient music. Or maybe some soft techno.

3rd, you might want to be a little less than 3rd plateau. Like maybe functional 2nd. You want to be able to assist people if they feel sick or whatever.

I've done it but my group 3rd plateau went bad. Everybody was too distracting, and I ended up puking.

Now group 2nd plateau, we have dance parties and we seriously shuffle and slide for like 3 hours and its a ball.

Feel free to PM me anytime. I've done plenty of DXM and had several small group trips and I can help you out.

that functional 2nd idea was what i was thinking as well. But they are determined to do this and im just worried it might be too much for them to handle, especially if they're gonna be hitting bong tokes on the peak.
i don't know, maybe im worrying too much about this and it'll go alright. i just don't feel like trip sitting and having to be their anchor to reality lol

Delsymfan has some very good suggestions. I too would recommend against the 3rd plateau, considering the lack of experience that your friends have.

DXM can get very serious at the 3rd plateau. It is also completely different from traditional psychedelics such as LSD or mushrooms. It can be very dark (but in a beautiful way). Your buddies are impatient to get to the 3rd because they don't know what they're getting into. It really is best to take it slow and easy with DXM, you will likely be rewarded for your respect and patience.

If you all do decide to go for the 3rd, and then smoke, there's a good chance your friends may have a dysphoric/unpleasant trip, or simply won't remember anything. But obviously I can't say for sure.

It is worth mentioning again the enzyme deficiency delsymfan brought up - if one of them has the deficiency, 300 mg could be WAY too much and they could be tripping for 2 or 3 days with a horrible body load... not something I'd want to risk...

Good luck, whatever you decide :) DXM truly is one of the very best, in my opinion. It just takes some time to figure out how to work with it.

Honestly you need to let these guys know that while you totally support the idea of tripping together you need to take some necessary precautions.

First of all to check that deficiency. If these guys have ever at any point taken over the normal amount of cough medicine, they'd know if they were off. People report crazy trips with 100mg when they are deficient. My friend sips his cough syrup off the bottle when sick, so I know he was fine.

Then you should really get a 2nd plateau experience under everyones belt. Do it together. Its tons of fun. I had a group bash with everybody measured out to 6mg/kg. We all had a great time. Just dancing to music and watching tv and staring at things.

And trip sitting can be boring as hell if you arent on SOMETHING. So do some yourself. I find I can walk around, pee standing up, and get water at around 6mg/kg. Beyond that, those tasks become quite hard.

Ultimately, the truth is 3rd plateau does not lend itself well to group settings. It may vary in your case. But I basically tried to treat my first 3rd plateau run the same as a normal 2nd. Music pumping, friends over, goofing around, and I got beat by the dex gods.

The second time I took a much more relaxed calm approach and just layed there and floated through dimensions unknown to my person.

Id trip sit and get some smack/opiates for myself of course if your not into that get some buds and maybe something else if you like, put a movie on and trip-sit. I am very paranoid though, I dont like tripping with people unless they have tripped more than I have just so I dont have to be responsible for people.

For a persons first time on a particular drug I think there should always be a trip sitter present.

Probably a stupid question, But what do you guys mean by 3rd plateau? I presume your just talking about taking a higher dosage of dxm?

I've recently had a break from all drugs but am going to have some dxm again soonish with some mates, might actualy try extract it, cant stand the taste of robitussin. lol

Oh, and id say for a 1st timer, probably better safe than end up having a bad trip, I love the way dxm works, ive almost been able to figure out what its all about ;D

I find the recommended doses on this chart are really nice for the first and second at least. Perfect amount of stimulation all day with 1.22mg/lb

platpl6.gif

woah, awesome chart haha =D cheers mate, im going to print this out. will come in handy for future refrence.

I can't imagine interaction with other people being possible, or at least pleasant at a 3rd plateau dose. Shit gets silly.

I did DXM, I imagine late second, early third plateau dose, was magical. We mostly spent our time lying on adjacent couches in a pitch black room tripping our nuts off, but we'd occasionally get up and explore the house together (which had become something else) and we'd speak about what we were seeing and the other could see it. Was great fun.

Ziggo, excellent calculator.

And I think its really accurate. I find it to be spot on.

interaction with others does go down the tubes after about 7mg/kg. I find speech goes out the poop chute.

Room Melted on low DXM 3rd plateau. Normal???

Ok so yesterday I took 350mg of DXM, waited 5 hours and took another 350mg. Then I started to feel a different type of high where it felt like i was separated from my surroundings. I was watching a scary movie with my friend and i don't know if it was because the movie got my heart pounding or what, but i started to feel my chest tighten up. I looked around the room and the whole room just melted for about 2 seconds. I got scared and went into the other room. I want to know if this is because I redosed, or if it was because of the movie or both. Any ideas what happened?:|

Its pretty normal to see things melting on any hallucinogen, but in my opinion DXM feels very unclean.

Maybe its just me but "robotripping" is not the same as tripping on LSD or Mushrooms. It makes me feel sick and very out of it unlike acid which makes me think deep thoughts and see awesome visuals and laugh and love life