• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [DXM Subthread] Third Plateau Trips

id say start with 700. i wouldnt count on 4 hours though. everyone is different. While i was on Prozac i was addicted to DXM, i would take 700mg and be completely frying major ass horse balls for about 30 hours straight. there were different phases of the trip.the first was a trippy dissociative psychedelic trip, after about 8 hours the dissociation wore off and the psychedlia died down, then it turned into an afterglow of aggressiveness and really sick evil thoughts. in stead of being inhibited and spaced out, i became super alert, exxageratted reflexes, extreme flexibility, really tense mucles, almopst super strength, i lifted stuff i could never ever lift. my body had a sort of tingly gfeeling to it and i could barely feel pain. i felt invincible. on top of it, feeling violent and aggressive. i was on daily 40mg Prozac. i took 1,500mg of DXM and i ended up breaking some dude's nose, giving him a concussion, resisted arrest, got charged with assualt 3, harassment, resisting arrest, and strangulation.

i would also never sleep while on it. i would ingest it in the evening, trip all night, be up and ready for school and go to school very violent and crazy. i never felt tired on it. but i also built a permanent tolerance to it. the stuff hardly does anything besides make my stomach hurt and give me gas. lol. and maybe a little spacey. thats about it. i could take a gram of DXM and go to see my parole officer and be fine. at this point in time in order to feel anything i would have to: eat a grapefruit, drink grapefruit juice, take 10 5-HTP tablets, take a 20mg Prozac, and drink two 12oz. Robitussin DM bottles. the biggest size they make. and maybe some cough gels.

Thanks everyone for telling me, I woke up today and took my 1st 2mg xanax and then my first 8mg suboxone. I felt okay for a little bit, but now since suboxone has kicked in, I am nodding a bit too uncomfortably and just feel blah. Sadly I took the dxm, because it made me energetic and ambitious like vicodin used to do. In fact before I brushed my teeth this morning, I could still taste that dxm taste in my mouth.

you really shouldnt mix suboxone, xanax and dxm on a daily level unless you wanna die. Be careful...

I weigh 130 pounds and have some tolerance to DXM due to frequent use in my youth.

Had a mild trip last night, ate a bottle of robitussin pills and downed some Delsym. What I did was drink a few shots of Delsym then eat a few pills... waited, nothing about an hour later, so I finished the Delsym and took three or four more pills and kept waiting... and hour later, still nothing, so down goes a shot of vodka with the rest of the pills. All I had was a body high, which wasn't doing it for me, so I slowly bumped it up. About an two hours from initially dosing (should have really kept track of time) was when my trip really started. I melted in with the blackness of my room and in with the music I was playing on my headphones a little after my vision began to split.

As soon as I reached the realization that my ego was going to split as my CEVs began, I felt a little worried, and I lean over and filled a garbage can about half full with garbage. After that, I felt a little more clear-headed and enjoyed entering memory states. Something I've noticed with DXM: even with my eyes closed, I feel like I can see my keyboard as if lights were on, or I can look around my room turning my mental head around, and I can see everything perfectly. I went then through my memories, all of them incredibly lucid including some even I'd forgotten. My "dreams" were very spiritual, some of which involved me losing my body and "meness" and blending in with something like God. I also felt overwhelming love for so many people.

The trip really began around 19:00 and I was able to think clearly and move around again near midnight. I brushed me teeth and went to bed (was difficult, as I felt quite stimulated). When I woke up the next morning at 7, I felt really shitty. I could hardly focus at work and felt like I was going to barf a few times. I probably spent twenty minutes just sitting in the bathroom during my lunch break just resting my face in my hands. After a small meal when I got home and some lying-down time in bed (16:00), I feel totally refreshed and healthy. My sluggishness carried on still, however...

It was a strong trip, and one which I'm sure could have certainly been improved without the vomiting or Delsym. Not as great as many of the third plat trips I've had before, but still more satisfying than a second plat one. Interesting to note is that when I "came to" I was in the middle of a Skype call with a complete stranger. He turned out to be a nice and cool guy though. He said that I was really high and repeated some of the visions I'd experienced as I'd apparently been chattering the whole time.