• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [DXM Subthread] Plateau Sigma Trips

People that do very high dose DXM aren't always just in it for 'fun'. How is DXM playing with fire more so then any other drug?

That's my point. I deeply respect DXM, and know very well that it's not for fun... it's serious stuff.

I think many users would agree that DXM has a certain very dark and sinister 'bite'... & dissociatives in general are noted for their particular delusory potential.

Of course there's nothing wrong with playing with fire... but I tend to err on the side of caution rather than charging full-tilt ahead.

I don't mean to be presumptuous, but with all due respect, if deadheadgirl is asking bluelight about the possible effects of plateau sigma after she's taken the DXM with the intent to reach it, then she probably isn't ready to go there.

if you had a psychotic break during a sigma trip it wouldnt matter... because you cant move

to reach sigma:

take a 3rd plateu dose

just when you stop tripping and begin to afterglow... take another low or medium 3rd plateu dose

rinse and repeat until youre so fucked up you cant move and you have vivid open eye hallucinations

nevermind that "200 mg every 2 hours" or whatever bullshit. i tried that and all it did was stimulate me (kept me stuck on a 1st or 2nd plat) and made me puke my guts up

basically sigma is binging on dxm trips. one after the other. they get stronger each time until all of the trips basically have stacked on top of eachother to produce one really weird and almost psychotic state. it is actually pretty psychotic (i have been psychotic before so i know) but you cant move... so i wouldnt say its dangerous in that regard. unless you are surrounded by knives and guns. i would say that sigma is definately more risky physically due to the extreme dissociation. dxm is also stimulating pretty strong... my girlfriend said my heart was pounding out of my chest on sigma. my eyes were rolled to the back of my head and i was catatonic. at this time i was actually sitting with god in space outside of this universe. looking at our universe as a large marble. and me and god were creating new bubble universes for shits and giggles. you need a sitter for sigma if something goes wrong with you. people with predisposition to schizophrenia or heart problems. or ppl with liver problems need to stay away from sigma.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Your description sounds more like the 4th plateau than sigma. I've usually heard sigma described as mental dissociation like you've described, while physically being able to go around normally (which is a pretty scary and dangerous thing, when you think about it). I haven't done sigma myself though, so perhaps I am full of shit.

Breaking news!!!! I believe i have broken some DXM records and have paid enormous consequences for it. Everybody who is interested in sigma trips please stay tuned for what i am about to tell you. It started with me ordering 20g of DXM HBr powder from a vendor. I ended up dosing the night i received the powder. (Note: i was redosing everytime i would trip) I would eat roughly 400-600mg and then about 2 hours into it i would eat another 200-300mg and fry hardcore. So i ended up double dosing every night for 7 days straight. No joke this is the truth. I dosed everyday for a full week. Mind you i was drinking nothing but grapefruit juice to intensify the trip. My dosing would occur at night. And the next day i would be well under the influence, still frying to a good extent, and i would dose up again while still feeling the effects from the previous night pretty strongly. So i did this for 7 days and on the 8th day, I still felt the last dose, on day 9 i was STILL frying pretty hard from the last dose on day 7.

The DXM accumulated so much in my system i was high for 2 days afterward without doing any. I had the whole stiff legs and slurred speech and staticy vision going on, normal for the next day of DXM for me.

So here is where the story gets tricky. Its day 9 and i am still frying even though it has been 2 days since last ingestion. around 7:00pm i go outside to smoke a bowl of some high grade marijuana as i am a MMJ patient. Normally when i would smoke pot the day after tripping the weed would completely make the DXM just boost way back up and make me start to fry even harder than i already was.

This time was different. I had not urinated in a day due to the DXM, I was heavily sleep deprived, and dehydrated. As i smoke the bowl i begin to feel the effects ghetting stronger like normal. (i have been frying on DXM for 9 days straight without a day of not dosing at this point) As i walk back inside it becomes difficult to walk, my legs get stiff and i had to sit down. my heart started pounding but i couldnt feel it beating. I started to hyperventilate. I started to become confused and realized at this point how long it actually had been since i had been sober and it started to freak me out. I started thinking if it were possible and that maybe i was reading the calendar wrong. But i looked at the date of the package when it was shipped then added 3 days for the time it was en-route to my mailbox and sure enough it had been over a week since i first dosed.

Now as i am sitting down and i realize how long i have been tripping and what date it was, time became very weird and i lost all perception of it, i had no clue what day it was or how long i had been frying i was very disoriented. I began to think maybe i was developing bromide poisoning due because of how much DXM i was taking. I was paranoid that my urine was building up and killing me and i googled DXM poisoning and bromide poisoning. This only made matters worse, feeding my brain terrible things.

I read bromide poisoning and one symptom was excessive urine production and i thought because i couldnt urinate that it was building up. I instantly started freaking out. I could feel my bladder and it felt tight and knew something was wrong. My lips were chapped and my palms were sweaty. i started to become very high and paranoid. I looked up the number for the poison control center and dialed it as i grabbed nothing but my I.D. and left my house. I was deathly fearful i was dying because i had poisoned myself with so much DXM. At this point i was so high that i thought i had fried my brain into a permanent state of psychosis. I thought something snapped in my brain and i would never come back. As i was leaving my house i had my first hallucination.

My first hallcuination was as i was opening the door, i looked down at the carpet and i saw a silvery drop of liquid drop to the floor and stay pooled up on top of the carpet it didnt disperse into the carpet just stayed formed into a little drop and i thought that the liquid came from my eyeball so i touched my eyess to see if they were watery and they werent and so i checked my nose and nothing was there. I didnt know what it was and this freaked me out more.

I am on the phone with poison control and my walking is very odd, my legs being very shaky and stiff. The phone answered and i started saying i had been ingesting a drug for a long period of time and that i was sure i had bromide poisoning. My speech was very slurred and i had to repeat myself several times. I was walking down random streets on the phone and the lady told me i had to call 911.

So i call 911 and the operator tells me to describe the first street sign i see and i did. She told me to stand by that sign and dont move. I obeyed. She asked me what my name was and i said "i dont know". She asked what street i was on i said, "i have no clue" and she asked me to read the street sign. I was telling her i thought i was going to die and that i couldn't remember anything. I kept asking if i was going to be okay. I was terrified. My heart was racing and i was hyperventilating to the extreme and my mouth dried up like a raisin.

I told her i didn't hear sirens and asked if they were on their way. A few minutes later police showed up followed by an ambulance. the cop moved me to the curb and told me to sit but i couldnt bend my legs and they had to help lower me down to sit. My speech was so messed up. They asked me what i had taken and i told them dxm. The cops asked if i had smoked any spice or done any bath salts and i said "no just DXM and i smoked some weed." They were amazed that the culprit was not in fact spice or bath salts but good ol' DXM. I even had to try to explain that its the active ingredient in tussin.

At this point i started having delusions and paranoid thoughts about all kinds of things. The cops questioning me had me thinking that somehow i was involved in an investigation from a dispensary raid i was almost caught up in a few months earlier; I thought that someone was on trial and the cops were trying to pry information out of me and i would be a snitch. I also thought my uncle had commited insurance fraud by intentionally hitting a car and breaking his leg to receive a large settlement.

In the stretcher, strapped down, i became very delusional and was having very vivid auditory and visual hallucinations. The medics were questioning me and i had nothing to say except, "i dont know". Periodically i would become catatonic and i would blankly stare in front of me while trying very hard to figure out where i was and what was happening.

[When I am describing these things that were going on, keep in mind that whatever the medics said may or may not have even happened that way. I was delusional and hallucinating. I could not rationalize and tell myself they were just hallucinations and that none of it was real. The delusions were so vivid and real that i thought this was all real and happening. I couldnt differentiate hallucinations from reality.]

I had a strong sense of death or some sort of weird feeling where i was convinced i was dead and watching all of this from outside of my body. Like my soul or spirit had left my body. I was seeing drops of silvery liquid drop onto surfaces in the ambulance, they were trying to get me to control my breathing. i kept asking if i was dead and the nurses wouldnt just tell me flat out "no. you are going to be fine". Instead they would hesitate and look at each other then back at me and say, "We are doing our best to help you". That did it. I was convinced i was either dead or in the process of dying.

Something else that is strange is that the medics would speak the exact same way my uncle does. His exact tone, grammar, word choice, pronunciation, sentence construction, etc. Certain phrases or sayings that my uncle would always say, were being used by the EMTs. Also i kept hearing them say stuff that i already said weeks before in conversations with my uncle. I thought that my uncle had been arrested and his phone was tapped and that they had heard our conversations about the DXM.

I also thought that the medics were doing this to trick me into confessing about my uncle's "crimes". The EMTs were conversing to each other in the format of my uncle, all the way to the ER. How fucked is that? You can imagine how fucking petrified I was hearing these ppl recite conversations i had with my uncle, word for word.

When i arrived at the ER and was being hauled in, EVERYBODY in the hospital was looking at me. EVERY single staff member and personnel. I was having thought loops and i would start to remember a little bit but then all of a sudden my memory would just wipe clean again and i would stare blankly. then out of nowhere i would yell the name of the hospital. Then i would yell my name.

I then began freaking out screaming, "why are you doing this??!" and "why arent you helping me??? im dying!!!". and i heard the nurses saying "oh man look at his body temperature, he's cooking," and i looked behind me at the monitor and saw a number that read 130 and thought it was my body temp. i thought, "oh no im at 130 degrees! my brain is cooking!" In actuality that number was my heart rate not temp but i could not read.

I felt blood squirting out of my body at my right arm when the nurses were working on my IV and i thought the nurses were performing surgery and cut something and caused me to bleed profusely. I could see the blood on my chest and arm and i said "whats that?" and the nurse goes "whats what?" and i looked back down and the blood was gone. I saw that there were wires touching my arm and i became confused. I realized the wires were probably cold and because my body was completely numb, the sensation triggered a hallucination. I could not feel my body at all so i couldn't recognize any contact.

They placed a Zyprexa tablet in my mouth and let it dissolve. my mouth became chalky. I had complete loss of memory. About every 10 minutes (just a wild guess. Time had no meaning at this point) memories would start returning. But then after a couple minutes of semi-clarity and hope that i would return to normal, my mind would reset and i would go back to being catatonic and i would forget everything all over again. this happened multiple times. Each subsequent time my memory would return it would come back more clearly, only to be wiped away.

At one point a nurse came in with an electronic signature device similar to a tablet. She handed me the plastic stylus pen and said, "Do you remember your name? Can you write your name for us?" I took the stylus pen and began to write my signature. I wrote the first letter of my name, then paused, wrote the 1st letter of my name again, paused, wrote the same letter again, paused and continued this maybe 3 more times until it was just 6 cursive J's in a row. I wrote, "J J J J J J J", except in cursive which for some reason i remembered long-hand but not my own name or what i was doing in a fucking hospital!

This continued for god knows how long until the olanzapine started to take effect. When the nurses noticed me beginning to relax and calm down they told me to just relax, close my eyes, and try to fall asleep. The Zyprexa stopped the hallucinations and paranoia in their tracks. And so i began the journey back to reality by eventually dozing off.

Upon waking the next morning I was no longer in full blown psychosis. I had my long-term memory back and was able to communicate a little better. I was exhausted, not completely back to baseline and still very disoriented though. I had so many questions and i was so confused by the entire ordeal. I had never experienced something so overwhelming, frightening and traumatic.

Anybody willingly attempting to achieve this plateau is potentially asking for serious trouble. I have tons and tons of experience with DXM, i have ridden all the plateaus like a roller coaster many times and i have used it in all sorts of fashions but not ever have i experienced anything of this sort. Even with psychs. The reason i say that is because when i take a psych, I am fully aware of what i am ingesting and while i wait for the onset of effects i prepare my mind and body for the shift in reality.

Whereas in this situation with the psychosis, I was not expecting any of that. I had done DXM a million times and was in love with it. When this happened i was completely blindsided and hit with the unexpected. I went from enjoying my DXM to being thrown into the pits of hell. I didnt even know about DXM psychosis until after this happened so at the time of occurrence I had no idea what was happening to me. I had never been in such a bizarre state of consciousness, i just could not handle the intensity of plateau Sigma.

All in all, please everybody, don't go and intentionally try to reach sigma. even if you are expecting it and have prepared for it and are doing it on purpose to experience Sigma, it can still sling shot your ass into uncharted territory where no other drug can. Yes acid and mushrooms and other powerful psychs can produce equally terrifying trips but there is a huge difference between those and the trips that Sigma will take you on. Sigma is like the 7th layer of psychedelic hell. Raw and brutal, it grips your mind by the balls, completely severing any control you thought you had over the drugs effects. It can, and will, fuck you over if you are not careful.

Last edited:
woah i apologize for the incredibly long post but i feel it is important this is documented. I experienced sigma at its fullest and it is the biggest mindfuck ive ever heard of.

Wow. That sounds truly horrible. Calling 911 on a head full of DXM is not a good idea.

Sucks that you had this experience; sigma is not for everyone, few can handle it.

Taking large doses of DXM daily for an entire week while consuming only grapefruit juice is likely to give you brain damage.

Yes there are a brave few who can ride sigma. What is weird is I had abstained from the DXM for 1 or 2 days and smoking marijuana brought about the sigma plateau and induced the psychosis, even after 24 hours after last dose. I am assuming this is because of the intake of grapefruit juice the whole time I tried that week and my CYP2D6 was burnt out.

My advice, before anyone attempts to reach sigma, make sure you have some antipsychotics on hand or even benzos would be better than nothing. I had the feeling (somehow DXM at high doses does this to me) that I was doomed and going to die for sure. I felt I had no other choice but to call 911 and the police bombarding me with questions certainly didn't make my state any better. So please, dexers, be safe when trying to find sigma, because it just may find you. And do not smoke cannabis also. I read that THC has been known to precipitate psychosis in individuals already wired to have psychosis. Or something of that sort. I am on a mobile device otherwise I'd post a link.

Sigma has got to be the farthest of of reality I've gone while being aware of it and fully awake. I tried 5-Meo-dmt a few times but never "blasted off". Tried DMT once but did not take a good hit and wasted it. I was high dont get me wrong, just didn't break through to that DMT-space travel.

Also does anybody know how susceptible I may be to DXM psychosis in the future? It might be the best if I can never take DXM again as I am terribly psychologically addicted to it moreso than meth, coke, H, and my green plant friend MJ. Definitely before I attempt to use DXM again it won't be for a long time, I will definitely be more responsible with it, and won't be taking it on such a frequent basis. I'm surprised sigma didn't hit me after the 4th or 5th day of dosing on the pure powder.

I have come up on some risperidone and will be saving them for a rainy day, for when I decide to dex again. I would advise others to make see they have a trip sitter and an antipsychotic. Had I known there was risperidone in the house at the time, I would've chewed a 1mg tablet and took some deep breaths and wait for it to kick in and slow down the paranoia and delusions. Also apparently nicotine inhibits this psychosis so maybe a pack of cigs is sufficient for panic attacks. Lol.

about plateau sigma:

i did this. it may have been complicated by the fact that i had recently quit smoking, but it did almost kill me.

think of sigma as a ritual, not a drug experience (note the timing of the doses), one that acts to summon a spiritual entitiy IN THE FLESH to this world. one has very little control over which entity. this also happened to will white, the author of the faq, from personal communication. i do no think he would mind my disclosure as long as it serves as a warning.

what happened to me: i did it outside, at a gay pride festival, dosing during the day. that night, near my car, it hit me. the sky split open. i could see into the spirit world directly, like a rift. i was astounded. then Xochipilli, the aztec prince of flowers and drugs, came through. he picked me up and threw me down onto the pavement, spreadeagle to the stars. i knocked the shit out of my head. when i came around and tried to stand up, blam, again. and again and again. Xochipilli is a hungry god, and he, like all aztec gods, eats pain and death. many hours later, a bum came by and gave me a cigarette, which stopped the trip.

convulsion or divine power? does it matter?

i looked like i'd been dragged behind a truck. bruises, lacerations and a concussion or two. i remember that before it started, my palms bled, and i thought, "that's dumb, jesus was nailed through the wrists". i'd have to say that the experience did grant me a great amount of spiritual power, and some caution. it is not recommended.

holy shit , did u find out what actually caused the damage ? or do u actually believe that a god came out of the sky and fucked u up ?

thank you for your post tantric. exactly what i was looking for, suspected and feared.

holy shit , did u find out what actually caused the damage ? or do u actually believe that a god came out of the sky and fucked u up ?
Aztec gods are big trouble if you ask me. I saw one once, but it might just have been a visual. I am haunted by numbers now, and that's no joke.

Wow now that u mention it i may have hppd. Air has always been staticy/grainy for me. I can induce cev's while sober and often with thc. I often get floaters, not just from looking at light either. I think HPPD is like a circuit of sorts that you can unlock in your brain, it's like a shift in consciousness.

Never had dxm plateau sigma, don't want to. I'm fine with plateaus 3 and 4 . I dosed this last weekend and smoked weed with it for the first time and i can't believe how much weed compliments dxm! Huge increase in general mindfuck, cev's, time distortion and euphoria. I'd much rather do dmt or K-Hole first before i even attempt for sigma. Good luck with that man.

Last edited:
I'd recommend taking a small dose of xanax to keep you calm during the trip so you can think more clearly...

If thats all ur taking now and have some tolerance built up to it my guess is youll reach the 4th plateau and consider it more than enough.
My last 4th plateau experience ended up in my pregnant girlfriend kicking me extremely hard several times in my leg to the point it left major bruising and i walked with a limp for a couple days. She says i was never even aware she was talking to me much less kicking me tho my eyes were open and looking directly at her.
In my few 4th plateau trips theres been good and bad parts. Ive had extreme spiritual experiences but ive also felt what dieing feels like, i can only imagine how that feeling would be multiplied in sigma.I m not sure if id trust william white himself to be the one to determine whether im really dying or its just the drug, it seems to me like putting ur life/sanity in someone elses hands and i dont think theres a trip sitter that deserves that much trust from anyone

What size doses were u taking?

"I have some visual disturbances such as; static vision, very mild CEV's, and some auras around some objects. "

doesn't it seem to YOU like thats not right?

LMFAO..

Sir.. If you are tripping with no drugs in your system, I think you've reached the ultimate plane of existance.

Now everytime you smoke pot it will make you sober, try explaining that dilemma to the workforce :)

^Your description sounds more like the 4th plateau than sigma. I've usually heard sigma described as mental dissociation like you've described, while physically being able to go around normally (which is a pretty scary and dangerous thing, when you think about it). I haven't done sigma myself though, so perhaps I am full of shit.

(Old thread is old, I know)

But I read through this thread & you're one of the few posters who actually appear to know what sigma is...

Sigma is not a -5th plateau-. It can be achieved with smallish doses. I'm pretty sure sigma is reached by redosing repeatedly while your last dose is still in full effect.

I'm 95% sure, anyone willing to confirm this?

Yeah, good old sigma legend. I've wondered pretty often of what it's about pharmacologically (logic and science is just my way to comprehend things), if it's something unique to DXM or a dissociative feature that just DXM happens to be able to trigger more often than with other dissos or if it's something completely else, like anticholinergic stuff building up.

I didn't tolerate the DXM enough to come remotely near of finding out (another 'feature' of mine. Interesting things have to be tried, sometimes regardless of possible consequences, if it's right in the moment). But I went though loads of deschloroketamine ("DXE" / O-PCM) most of which must have been top quality, it's at least a lower-ish three digit number within 2,5 years..

And this one has interesting sides for sure too. The 911 clinic story above (thanks for sharing, btw) remembered me of my own one. It too happened when I was on a binge habit of PCM - just that this stuff worked for day and day over again, apparently no really interfering metabolites or other sort of build-up like one gets from DXM. But that time I was over it, sleep deprived as hell. Just got thrown out of my old room, accused of stealing stuff and damaging things (a part of which I've actually taken but yeah, delusional as I was I thought it's trash which'd get picked up for disposal later - which indeed might have been true), arguing half a day with that - physically a lot stronger than me - guy, fearing of the cops cause of similar reasons as usual, delusions of that they'd know of all my drug orders and think I'd never manage to take so much but that I'm a big dealer etc.. and they'd throw myself into some deep black hole at first. Or something like that.

Ok. So I am with my luggage alone on my way to a big city, hoping to find a hotel room - it was summer and pretty hard to find something in the budget I had or wanted to pay for.. my mobile phone charge went towards zero and I had nothing. So I called somebody I had back in my mind as kind of an emergency contact. She agreed for me to spend one or few nights at her house but I had to manage my way to her place cause she was in bed and sick.. Nothing big, just 30 mins to the train station, 15 mins train and another 15 mins to the house.

Now do that in the state I was. Sleep deprived, high as hell (I had the habit to take another sniff every time I'd feel bad or the energy fading. Strangely this worked for pretty long, I must have had astronomous levels of O-PCM in my system, cause in high doses it also interfered with peeing.) etc.. and I decided not to want half an hour for the right train to arrive (hell, I could fall asleep and miss it. OMG!!!!) but to take one that departed immediately, just stopped on another station where I had to walk maybe a whole hour . Can't explain why, but I was very afraid of standing still.

Sorry - realize I am writing much too much non-important stuff. Well, Plateau Sigma, v. DCK:

It happened slowly but steadily. At first, just some noise like the cars driving by began to sound differently. Chopped might be a viable description but it doesn't cut it. Somehow like when you have a 2.1 sound system and you take the subwoofer out. Things - auditory stimuli but also feelings and other sensations moved to the higher pitched spectrum.
Things became alive. I heard the exhausting energy of tires sqeezing. Of electricity in the wires (!!) like brrpbr - brrrprpbbbrrrp - brrppprbbrrr - bbrrllrbrppr- brprb etc. Thoughts of strangers, sometimes just by looking at them. I got a crystal clear impression of when I had the attention of somebody else and when not, much more than usually, like some kind of on/off switch but it extended to other people too. I knew when they were consciously acting and when going on automaticisms.... more of this later.
As it went on, the PCM powder began to speak to me. On a former brief psychotic moment I thought of it being some kind of spirit or laced with some semen which is now growing within me. I thought my existence had shrunk to some baby being which wanted to take over my life and energy but whatever nature / God / etc. decided it wasn't time now so I was sent back. This continued to some extent.
But remember, all the time I was halfway completely sober and able to manage my way through the city interacting with people, buying drinks and cigs, asking for the way etc... and on the other side completely dissociated and in another world. Crystal clear, lucid, yet completely delusional (but interestingly non-threatening and not really dangerous too, cause for the most part I remembered about dangers and had all my memories present as when sober - this is some feature of O-PCM for me too, in that it doesn't completely inhibit memory but very very selectively and controllable)

Doesn't this sound like true plateau sigma to you??

It continued, I had to be admitted to the hospital later in the night where strange things continued to happen, until I finally fell asleep. I think that it stopped with deep sleep, as always. But before I had some connection to the matrix behind the world. I knew what the nurses would do, say etc. before they'd actually do it. Even managed to get some surprised glances because I predicted things at least once. Can't say what was real and what in my head but it was real as fuck.

The most crazy, absurd thing is that I thought to have made a brief contact with a parallel universe where everything was similar but different, and the same things happening (me looking for a place to sleep, being fucked up, somebody coming to take me.. BUT .. in one world it was the cops AND paramedics. In the other world they were another group of people, fewer and in different uniforms. It was some middle-age influenced version of our world, with much more things were made of wood, parts of the houses which are in fact made of concrete, and that there were torchs instead of usual electric lamps etc.......... I've switched back and forth and felt some need to decide now in which world I'd like to stay but that this decision would be once for ever..........

Somehow I wanted to see this other world so badly so I tried to manage it that way but seemingly 'our' people were stronger. I got in rage when they said no, we can't let you go but I was so weak that nothing bad happened.. they put me on IV and injected some benzodiazepine which knocked me out.. but I do remember these things equally vivid like what I've experienced some days ago..

Maybe I should write a larger posting about other strange occurrences on dissos, cause now I realize there were plenty of them. Some I'd try to investigate and not everything could be resolved. (This's why I've posted that.) I'm not good enough in English to write something as long just out of the box. Hope it makes any sense.

Last edited:
I think DXM can be very light and benign on the 1st and 2nd plateaus. It certainly has recreational value i.e. fun potential at these moderate dosage ranges. I must have been well up on the 2nd plateau in a most relaxed and yet energetic and tuned fashion last night. Not going to repeat anytime soon if ever of course. I felt I gained the benefit I was looking for from it and it seemed to have straightened me out before I was done being twisted by it.

I've never been bitten personally nor felt sinister vibes from it. Even on the 3rd plateau. However I do not argue about anything is possible on the 4th plateau and dissociatives surely can have a nasty bite at higher doses and cause crazy real delusions.

(Old thread is old, I know)

But I read through this thread & you're one of the few posters who actually appear to know what sigma is...

Sigma is not a -5th plateau-. It can be achieved with smallish doses. I'm pretty sure sigma is reached by redosing repeatedly while your last dose is still in full effect.

I'm 95% sure, anyone willing to confirm this?
Well I was redosing multiple times yesterday. Let me get caught up with what sigma is exactly and reply shortly.