• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM, Spoiled Milk. (Fxck my life) [Question?]

Well, Iv really just started doing drugs in the past few weeks. So far the best has been dxm. Iv done nitrous, dxm, diphenhydramine (benadryl, people say it sucks but I thought it was awesome). I'm thinking about doing nutmeg, except the red eyes... My parents might find out. Then I might order some 1p-lsd online in a bit

I've never really tried DPH.
What are the properties you liked about it? All I've read that it's horrible, itchy, and anxiety ridden. :p

And with red eyes, you could just buy some eye drops at any store, they're pretty cheap. Just keep them in your bathroom and they will think absolutely nothing of it.
When my parents cared about my drug use, I would try to hide my eye drops, my mom found them one day and to her, it was basically the same as finding a stash of weed and a pipe.

I think some of the things that made me enjoy it were that my emotions seemed... Like... I dunno, fuzzy? Also there was alot of dizziness, and for me, some euphoria (I don't know why. I wasn't expecting this at all.) And yes, I know I could get some eye drops, but I'm not even 16 yet, nor old enough for a permit, so I only end up going to a store every once in a while, and I need to make bullshit excuses to get away from my parents for a few minutes so I can buy or snag (which I hate to do...) Stuff.

That seems pretty interesting. A lot of different substances have varied effects with you, completely different than effects I and others get. You sir are interesting, I think I'll try DPH just for the hell of it, (not now of course) I want to try to make the best out of it, you're experience is kind of pushing me to try it!

I encourage you to NOT. I am a special case, who gets alot of weird effects. I only did it because I was bored out of my mind. It can cause severe delirium, I only took 200 mg, so if you really want to try it, I wouldn't go above that. At 200 mg, I got euphoria, dizziness, my emotions felt weird, muscle spasms, and mild auditory hallucinations.

Even if it's bad man, it's the experience. We seemed to have the same effects with DXM, who says it won't happen with Diphenhydramine too! :)

Do a trial dose of 150 mg. I think that's what I started off at, but over the course of the night I think I took 50 mg more