• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM Almost three days in a row/binge and effects on mind and health

My third trip lasted 15 hours because it was around 600 mg extended release. It felt awesome at first but then I felt a delusional towards the end and at the time seemed true but after I came down it was disturbing and may have been psychosis because after I came down I realized it was delusion. Its no big deal and I'm fine now but I will probably never do DXM that close together again.

I might do 1000 mg later on, but at least after a month if doing it last

And by delusion I don't mean the dictionary term, i mean something i felt was true at the time but when i came down realized it was all in my head and from trying to hard to explain something that you just don't know

My third trip lasted 15 hours because it was around 600 mg extended release. It felt awesome at first but then I felt a delusional towards the end and at the time seemed true but after I came down it was disturbing and may have been psychosis because after I came down I realized it was delusion. Its no big deal and I'm fine now but I will probably never do DXM that close together again.

I might do 1000 mg later on, but at least after a month if doing it last

Good decision. IMO you should only do DXM once every two weeks, or once a week if it's a first plateau trip and you just want to have a euphoric time.

So, you took the Mucinex? With other active ingredients in it? Just be careful, if you're going to dose 1000mg I strongly suggest getting the Robotussin cough gels and maybe a bottle of Delsym, they go down easily but you would need 4 bottles to reach that mg.
Try 2 bottles of cough gels and half a bottle of Delsym and see where it gets you. DXM only products are your best bet.

I usually use the DXM only cough gels, they are small and red and never make me sick (though large amounts of guaifenesin never make me sick either). And I usually only take DXM once per month, at different plateaus. I might do 1000mg after I recover from the binge, and will probably use cough gels, or 2 bottles of gels and half of Delsym, like you said, unless the Delsym is extended release, I honestly would favor to not trip for 15 hours straight again. I like your username by the way! haha