• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction DXM after expiration date

Chlorpheniramine in high doses is bad. Its not good to try to get high on DXM pills that also contain chlorpheniramine. Just fyi. It can really screw with your vision iirc.
Facts! That's why I only take products of chlorpheniramine with only chlorpheniramine in them, but I ran out of those, and the roads were too bad so I had to take the ones with DXM in them which I didn't want to, but I am feeling pretty good with the DXM thrown into my usual regimen.

Finally got more chlorpheniramine without DXM, don't get me wrong I like DXM, but it can get too overwhelming sometimes, and I like the feeling of well being you feel me?
It can be overwhelming for me sometimes i was just waiting for the high to end. Never heard of getting high off of chlorphreniramine before what is it like? Is it comparable to benadryl? I am clean now but i still have an interest in drugs. I am actually in college and taking a second substance abuse class.

It can be overwhelming for me sometimes i was just waiting for the high to end. Never heard of getting high off of chlorphreniramine before what is it like? Is it comparable to benadryl? I am clean now but i still have an interest in drugs. I am actually in college and taking a second substance abuse class.
Chlorpheniramine is very similar to Benadryl only isn't as strong as an anticholinergic so less hallucinations, but still strong enough of one to get some nice slight hallucinations, and things look way brighter and kinda trippy. It's also a potent serotonin re-up take inhibitor which also adds to those effects. It's kind of stimulating too, but also can cause a decent bit of drowsiness. It's more dopaminergic, and serotonergic like than benadryl though. It's also a norepinephrine re-up take inhibitor. It reminds me of Molly just not as intense, but still kind of intense especially when you first start doing it, and or take it with opioids, benzos, other antihistamines, other drugs, etc... I've also read it may bind to mu, kappa, and delta opioid receptors which is interesting. Oh it also binds to sigma opioid receptors, and has antinoceceptive effects as well.

Also what do you guys think about doing DXM after my Subutex and Xanax as I've never tried it that way, well that I can remember atleast? Like right before bed, and before smoking my bed time bowl packs?

D
Chlorpheniramine is very similar to Benadryl only isn't as strong as an anticholinergic so less hallucinations, but still strong enough of one to get some nice slight hallucinations, and things look way brighter and kinda trippy. It's also a potent serotonin re-up take inhibitor which also adds to those effects. It's kind of stimulating too, but also can cause a decent bit of drowsiness. It's more dopaminergic, and serotonergic like than benadryl though. It's also a norepinephrine re-up take inhibitor. It reminds me of Molly just not as intense, but still kind of intense especially when you first start doing it, and or take it with opioids, benzos, other antihistamines, other drugs, etc... I've also read it may bind to mu, kappa, and delta opioid receptors which is interesting. Oh it also binds to sigma opioid receptors, and has antinoceceptive effects as well.
Damn wish i did that shit when i still did drugs. Sounds like a hell of a nice trip. Im clean now lol

Formally: Don't take expired medicine

Reality: Most medicine will keep its kick for at leat a decade after expiration and probably much longer before it seriously degrades and even at such a point, your most-likely just gonna be dealing with a slowly degrading potency. People take Cocaine samples out of World War 1 doctor bags all the time and get high. I only imagine the longevity of pills to be superior.

Chlorpheniramine is probably more toxic than benadryl (diphenhydramine) and shouldn't be overdosed too much, a few pills are OK but erowid has tons of bad reports about too much coricidin.

Yeah, most pills from WW1 or 2 are still good. Many small molecules are very stable. Powders degrade more quick because the surface which can be attacked for oxidation is bigger.

Chlorpheniramine is probably more toxic than benadryl (diphenhydramine) and shouldn't be overdosed too much, a few pills are OK but erowid has tons of bad reports about too much coricidin.

Yeah, most pills from WW1 or 2 are still good. Many small molecules are very stable. Powders degrade more quick because the surface which can be attacked for oxidation is bigger.
It's weird I can't find any other trip reports with just chlorpheniramine, an opioid, and benzo. I haven't searched it by itself, but when I search it with anything else all that comes up is Chlorpheniramine with DXM, and like 2 of them that combines an opioid in the mix. Same with promethazine, the only antihistamines I've found information on that also bind to opioid receptors. I've taken all kind of different antihistamine/opioid combinations, well with bupe cuz I didn't know much about antihistamines with opioids whenever I did Vicodin and Percocet. Well Promethazine with codeine I did a few times back then, but I didn't know promethazine was an antihistamine like the others back then either. Well chlorpheniramine with promethazine, opioid, and benzo is one of my favorite drug combinations ever. I've done a lot of not most combos pretty much.

Watch out, that chlorpheniramine + DXM combo is a fairly decent way to wind up in the hospital with a toxic amount of serotonin in the bloodstream if you push the dose (or are susceptible).

It reminds me of Molly just not as intense, but still kind of intense especially when you first start doing it, and or take it with opioids, benzos, other antihistamines

I just want to say to any impressionable person who reads this statement in years to come, chlorpheniramine is nothing like, "...Molly just not as intense". If you take a large dose of chlorpheniramine with this in mind you will be very disappointed.

chlorpheniramine is nothing like, "...Molly just not as intense". If you take a large dose of chlorpheniramine with this in mind you will be very disappointed.
Maybe he was referring to coricidin/DXM+chlorpheniramine, but it's the DXM at so called plateau 1 which has a slight touch of molly-esque empathogenic stimulation. I fell in love with this effect in my teens and used for weeks and weeks, it never faded really when skipping some days. But later I should use more strong RC dissociatives and now DXM's no good anymore.

I'm talking bout it with promethazine, Subutex, Xanax, weed, and once in a blue moon DXM. I kinda want to take some now, but idk.