• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dutch LSD tabs adulterated w/DOC??

You guys are making DOC sound soooo awesome haha, maybe it's time for a search on the deep web
Sorry to kinda hijack your thread but how does the body load compare with 2c-e?
2c-e can be really brutal on me during the comeup but is one of my favourite experiences past that point so I'm no stranger to body load

I've got too many ppl lined up with money that are ready to buy. I just can't lie to them and sell em these tabs as pure LSD. I just can't do it. So, i am sitting on em... And probably loosing customers while doing so. But, I'd rather lose customers for not responding, than for sell selling em adulterated tabs.

why would you talk about this on the net?

DOC trips can last 16-24hrs. That should tell you if your tabs are DOC. The onset is usually 2hrs, unless you take a large dose.

DOC is my fan psych personally, and I've eaten tons of acid and mdma. Plus it's cheap as shit per dose.

DOC is undoubtably a fine psychedelic. but it really is good enough to be sold under it's own name & it is, quite simply, dangerous & irresponsible to sell it as LSD. LSD is pretty safe when flipped with MDMA. I seriously doubt that DOC & MDMA are as safe a combination! Flipping MDMA with DOC could have serious health consequences.

You guys are making DOC sound soooo awesome haha, maybe it's time for a search on the deep web
Sorry to kinda hijack your thread but how does the body load compare with 2c-e?
2c-e can be really brutal on me during the comeup but is one of my favourite experiences past that point so I'm no stranger to body load

2c-e has produced considerably more intense & uncomfortable trips at the 12mg-15mg mark, compared to DOC in the 1mg-2mg range, for me, if that helps at all. In my judgement, body-load with DOC is negligable.