View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dutch LSD tabs adulterated w/DOC??

heavyMetalHippy

Greenlighter
Hello all. My name is Trish, I'm from Washington State. Here is my question(s) :
I started getting Dutch LSD from a friend about 1 year ago. The first print was Ganesh, they had no taste, were mellow, but obviously good, clean Sid. I recieved the Ganesh print about 4 times. Then the print changed to Shivas. They were much more potent, but had a taste... But still felt like Lucy. They lasted longer (10-12 hrs as apposed to the Ganesh's 8-10 hrs) and we're more intense, but like i said, they felt like lsd. Even the most experienced trippers i sold then to said it was def Lucy...
Well, after selling hundreds of hits to many happy customers, i find out that the Shivas were supposedly adulterated with DOC. (god fucking damnit!)
Well, That explains the taste & the long duration.. It also explained why a few ppl reported nausea while tripping.
Supossedly they contained a small amount of Lucy AND a small amount of DOC.
The Ganesh were lsd only, but on the weak side (guessing 75-100ug). Now i wish i never requested stronger tabs...
Fucked up part is i sold a decent amount of these tabs to ppl as LSD, before being told the truth.
I'm pissed to say the least. {although i should add that the high from these adulterated tabs is awesome, just not what they were claimed to be}
Had any of you ever heard of LSD being adulterated with any other drug? How about DOC?
Have any of you done DOC? What do you guys know about it?
Lastly, I'm in Washington state, why does it seem so difficult to connect with a source for Lucy, from the United States?
Waiting 2 weeks for delivery is maddening, especially when it isn't what you ordered! ?

Hello all. My name is Trish, I'm from Washington State. Here is my question(s) :
I started getting Dutch LSD from a friend about 1 year ago. The first print was Ganesh, they had no taste, were mellow, but obviously good, clean Sid. I recieved the Ganesh print about 4 times. Then the print changed to Shivas. They were much more potent, but had a taste... But still felt like Lucy. They lasted longer (10-12 hrs as apposed to the Ganesh's 8-10 hrs) and we're more intense, but like i said, they felt like lsd. Even the most experienced trippers i sold then to said it was def Lucy...
Well, after selling hundreds of hits to many happy customers, i find out that the Shivas were supposedly adulterated with DOC. (god fucking damnit!)
Well, That explains the taste & the long duration.. It also explained why a few ppl reported nausea while tripping.
The Ganesh were lsd only, but on the weak side (guessing 75-100ug). Now i wish i never requested stronger tabs...
Fucked up part is i sold a decent amount of these tabs to ppl as LSD, before being told the truth.
I'm pissed to say the least. {although i should add that the high from these adulterated tabs is awesome, just not what they were claimed to be}
Had any of you ever heard of LSD being adulterated with any other drug? How about DOC?
Lastly, I'm in Washington state, why does it seem so difficult to connect with a source for Lucy, from the United States?
Waiting 2 weeks for delivery is maddening, especially when it isn't what you ordered! ?

I just tried the Dutch Ganesh this weekend. They are from several months ago, but offered a nice non-threatening giggly trip. I also have a source in Holland that was selling the shiva not knowing they were DOC.
Actual LSD seems quite hard to get hold of again at the moment - there's so much other stuff flying about on blotters.

LSD is around, you just have to know the right people or get lucky if you don't. It's obviously shitty to misrepresent LSD, but at least you got DOC, which is one of my very favorite substances, top notch stuff. Many times I prefer it over LSD These days people usually pass off one of the NBOMe substances as LSD, and those are quite dangerous and have caused a lot of deaths (whereas DOC has not). Of everything I can think of to pass off as LSD that isn't LSD, DOC is probably the best case scenario.

Still, it's shitty that people do this.

I have a lsd connection, it's just not in the states and the lsd recently morphed into (supossed) lsd adulterated w/DOC.
For the first 9 months of dealing with this guy, it was great... Only issue was the tabs were on the mellow side. I asked for stronger tabs & that is when i started getting the Shivas that had a taste. 2 weeks ago i find out they are adulterated w/DOC.
Today my source told me that they are waiting on lab results before proceeding any further with LSD sales. Darnit. I've got too many ppl lined up with money that are ready to buy. I just can't lie to them and sell em these tabs as pure LSD. I just can't do it. So, i am sitting on em... And probably loosing customers while doing so. But, I'd rather lose customers for not responding, than for sell selling em adulterated tabs.
I'm in a shitty position.
{ps-there are many different "shiva" prints. Just cuz shiva is on it, doesn't mean it's the same print in talking about. I'll try to post a picture of the shiva print I've had)

I love DOC!

What makes you think these are an LSD+DOC combo specifically, and especially since you've stated they haven't been lab tested? If it's just a guess then wait for the lab tests because it helps no one to guess.

Honestly sounds quite unlikely they would be LSD and DOC, but stranger things have happened I suppose.

Never heard of mixing LSD and DOC on the same blotter - how would you go about it? Soak one in LSD then dry them and soak them in DOC? Sounds unlikely - if you were doing that you'd probably put the price up by a lot to make it worth your while.

I love DOC!

What makes you think these are an LSD+DOC combo specifically, and especially since you've stated they haven't been lab tested? If it's just a guess then wait for the lab tests because it helps no one to guess.

Honestly sounds quite unlikely they would be LSD and DOC, but stranger things have happened I suppose.

It's certainly possible, but I too doubt these blotters contain both LSD & Doc.

I guess this is one of those choice opportunities to remind anyone & everyone who uses Psychedelics distributed on blotter to !TEST YOUR TABS! before you take them, or sell them, or do anything with them!

I guess this is one of those choice opportunities to remind anyone & everyone who uses Psychedelics distributed on blotter to !TEST YOUR TABS! before you take them, or sell them, or do anything with them!

Yep. Mr metal hippy, You should get a red to indigo with Ehrlich's (the indole in LSD), and green with Marquis (DOC) if your tabs contain both. If they do, it's time to bust out your selling and marketing skills - DOCid doesn't sound like a bad combo to me. Now that you have them and they are what they are, they aren't adulterated, they're augmented!

It's a pity that testing lsd requires sacrificing the whole tab, because the price of 1 tab is as much as I can afford to spend on lsd a month.

Who said you need an entire tab? The only tabs I've ever tested were Al-Lad tabs from middle of last year. I used perhaps a tenth of a tab, a teeny corner cut off. I was able to discern a subtle colour change within a minute in the test-tube from clear to vaguely purple/pink. The change was subtle but distinctive. I had an inert blotter to compare it to which probably helped. I suspect I used about 10ug - 20ug of Al-Lad.

I am sure, with the average 100ug acid tab a result may be seen with less than a quarter of the tab. It's worth using up a quarter of a tab if it means you're certain you've got real LSD. Is it not?

I love DOC more than LSD. I think DOC are the best effects of LSD and MDMA combined, just with a much longer duration.

I also thought LSD should be slightly bitter. All the good lucy I've had is and I know it's lucy as the nbomes were not around back then. AMT was what you had to look out for (unless ofc you wanted it). LSD and DOC sounds like an interesting combo but the body load is probably too much for me.

LSD can taste ever so slightly bitter, but usually people just report a metallic-like taste... the LSD I have had on blotter has generally tasted metallic. I have had blotters where the ink tasted slightly bitter. If it's something else though it will taste noticeably or even sharply bitter, a bad taste.

DOC to me is almost like the lovechild or cousin of LSD and mescaline more than anything... it's distinct from either but combines many of the great qualities of both. I have had MDMA-level euphoria (but without the monged out feeling) from it, but in general it reminds me a lot more of mescaline than MDMA. Wonderful stuff, I use it more often than any other psychedelic.

Ehrlich's reagent should be used on every batch, ESPECIALLY if you are selling it as LSD to others.

... in this day & age, selling tabs without testing them is pretty close to gross negligence, I'm afraid :(

The first print was Ganesh, they had no taste, were mellow, but obviously good, clean Sid. I recieved the Ganesh print about 4 times. Then the print changed to Shivas. They were much more potent, but had a taste... But still felt like Lucy. They lasted longer (10-12 hrs as apposed to the Ganesh's 8-10 hrs) and we're more intense, but like i said, they felt like lsd. Even the most experienced trippers i sold then to said it was def Lucy...
Waiting 2 weeks for delivery is maddening, especially when it isn't what you ordered! ��

Sorry if I missed this, but did someone else get these tested and gave you the results? It seems unusual for someone to combine DOC and LSD on a tab, but I have also seen weirder drug combos with my own two eyes so it can't be ruled out. However, if this was only unverified hearsay from someone you know, I would not rate it highly.

Nausea and 10-12 hour trips are common on LSD (although nausea is less common on LSD than phenethylamines -- I have seen many, many people feel nauseous on LSD). Also, dosage level impacts duration. 8-12 hours is exactly within range for effects from low to medium level doses of LSD. In my experience, independently verified doses for 90-100mics tend to peak around 5-6 hour and sleep is possible around hour 12. Most people seem to over-estimate the number of mics in their blotter. As other posters have said, unless you test your tabs you can't hope to know, and need to accept the fact that you put yourself at risk. Even well-meaning friends can unknowingly spread misinformation.

I just noticed you said you were selling them without having verified them yourself. That's highly irresponsible and if I were you I wouldn't speak about selling them online. However, it's good you are coming to resources like bluelight and learning more, and trying not to put others at risk. If you are buying them in bulk there is no reason you can't have them tested before passing them on (increasing risk to those around you, who you probably like and respect and would not want to hurt).

Last edited:
Hi guys, sorry that is taken me so long to get back here...
And thank you all who replied. I appriciate it.
After thinking about it and then reading your replies, i think that the tavs containing both may be BS. That is what my source told me... I think they are more likely to contain just DOC. I honestly think that he just felt stupid & didn't want to admit that he supplied tabs that weren't LSD... So he said they were simply adulterated. And/or he was told the same thing.
You guys are right, the ones who said I should be testing every batch, especially if other ppl will be taking it... I have no excuse. Just ignorance, i suposse. I honestly was so happy to have a stable source... And for 9 months the product was legit. It wasn't until these recent tabs that i had concerns/doubts. And i should have stopped all business right there. Lesson learned. Thanks for pointing my negligence out, and makin me feel like a complete fucking tard... Cuz i should. & i do.
Oh, and it's
MS. HeavyMetalHippy ?

It's not that big a deal really. DOC is basically the same as acid anyway except longer lasting and a bit rougher physically. People do like to get what they paid for though and DOC is a lot cheaper than acid. That's the major difference, just the price gouging.

Acid is rough on me physically sometimes and I get bored by the 5-6th hour when the peak is over so I want to avoid DOC at all cost :D