• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Dumbest you've done to get high

meatpod said:
i'm a lurker, i registered to post mine.
not all that exciting but it was really, really stupid in my opinion.
i was a closet stoner, my parent's didn't know i smoked...anyway
my mum went away for the weekend on the friday, so i decided to get baked at her house for the weekend and draw some shit on my own.
went round there with about 5g of bud and a bong, and anyway.. stripped down to my undies because for some reason i just had the urge to.
went out the back with bong and a little weed, the rest on the table.
pulled 3 cones so i was fairly fucked... went to go back inside.
door locked. locked myself out.
so i ended up running 1.5km home to my dad's in my underwear at 11pm at night, fried, accross a highway.
outcome was ok. WOAH, parents know i smoke.

but god damn, retarded.

and welcome to bluelight lol :)

Shooting up pills is the dumbest thing ive done in my entire life, not just the dumbest drug taking activity ive done. Never again will I shoot up, maybe if I hadnt started with the pills id be able to enjoy a shot of meth or H every now and then but im pretty much scared off because of the damage I may have done to myself.

"The stupidest thing" is pretty ambiguous. It COULD mean "stupidest substance" as most seem to have believed, or it could mean "stupidest manner in which you did a substance."

Either way, mine qualifies as both.

In 2007 I detoxed Cold Turkey from a very, very long methadone addiction of 160 ms. (having dropped from my maintenance dosage of 220). I had roughly 4.5 hectares of poppies in the ground (meaning actually had literally millions of Pods) but they were very far from me (as well as a month away from blooming let alone Technical Ripeness), and after 8.5 days my detox finished as far as the physical portion.

Still, Tramadol is sold OTC where I was but it is useless for most long term addicts like myself, and psychologically, after a quarter centurey I am going naturally going to have craved opiate/opioid satisfaction.

What to do?

I ordered, from the US (I live in SE Asia), a box of I believe 75 dried pods! I live in a fuc%^ng country that executes for 10 grams of poppy seeds from 14 varieties of poppies!!!! I got the box, and other than a psychological sense of comfort, did not feel one iota from them!

I literally risked my life in a huge way for nothing, absolutely nothing and to top it off had millions of what I ordered. If that is not stupid I do not know what is.

Ahhhh DDICTION...

rachamim said:
"The stupidest thing" is pretty ambiguous. It COULD mean "stupidest substance" as most seem to have believed, or it could mean "stupidest manner in which you did a substance."

Either way, mine qualifies as both.

In 2007 I detoxed Cold Turkey from a very, very long methadone addiction of 160 ms. (having dropped from my maintenance dosage of 220). I had roughly 4.5 hectares of poppies in the ground (meaning actually had literally millions of Pods) but they were very far from me (as well as a month away from blooming let alone Technical Ripeness), and after 8.5 days my detox finished as far as the physical portion.

Still, Tramadol is sold OTC where I was but it is useless for most long term addicts like myself, and psychologically, after a quarter centurey I am going naturally going to have craved opiate/opioid satisfaction.

What to do?

I ordered, from the US (I live in SE Asia), a box of I believe 75 dried pods! I live in a fuc%^ng country that executes for 10 grams of poppy seeds from 14 varieties of poppies!!!! I got the box, and other than a psychological sense of comfort, did not feel one iota from them!

I literally risked my life in a huge way for nothing, absolutely nothing and to top it off had millions of what I ordered. If that is not stupid I do not know what is.

Ahhhh DDICTION...

Your living right in the Golden Triangle and you can't find opiates? . . . . . . . . . . . I don't understand.

I live on Mindanao in the Philippines, sometimes on the island of Cebu also in the Philippines. I just travel to the mainland frequently.

This country is insane, unless you smoke cannabis or Ice, you will not find satisfaction...although my bros-in-law tell me that MDMA and coke are starting to be come available (MDMA has been in 3 cities for a bit but only in very few places). NO OPIATES/OPIOIDS AT ALL, well...tramadol and nabulphine if you count them, and I do not.

The pramocopiea includes morphine, meperidine, oxycodone, and fentanyl which is fine...excfept, there is no diversion and almost all pharmacies do NOT carry them. there is a 2 tier system for prescriptions so that only something like 20% od MDs can even prescribe them. Lucky for me though, the creative man that I am, I have long ago found my way through the system. IF it was a case of finding it on the street though, it is nonexistent. Marcos did his job well.

The 4 they do have, that I mentioned? They have only been available for about 4 years due to a wHO lawsuit against the country! They give antipsychotics to burn victims and believe physical suffering brings one closer to G-D! You have to love a country like that!

Shot up a dodgy, unfiltered e (not even cotton) when i was 17....had incredible trouble trying to find the vein, thought i had found it and pumped that shit straight into my subcutaneous tissue. Ouch. Had a horrible, jittery high, one huge lump and was incredibly lucky to not get an absess.

Several zoloft and muscle relaxants and 2 bottles of red wine....pased out, woke up, thought i was going to die, it was horrible....i couldn't see, had to feel my way to the bathroom to vomit in what i thought was the toilet but turned out to be the sink.

(/genuine shame) dug blood-clotted syringes out of my bin to shoot meth (/end genuine shame)

Shot HORRIBLE meth cut to shit with gluc, epsom and fuck knows what else

AND of course scooping meth with a friend whilst in the seats waiting to have a court case heard in south australia...rather silly. I don't know how it works overseas, but here, for misdemeanors (traffic offences etc) there will be 20 or so people (charged with offences) sitting in the same courtroom, having their cases heard in succession organised in alphabetical order of their last names.

Lots of cops and sherrifs officers around.

Not a good place to do amphetmaines.

Took too much dimenhydrate when I was pissed at other drugs not working. Fortunately I didn't experience the unpleasant delirium most people do; just got a long and terrible night's sleep.

i licked EVERY bag i had which once contained MDMA (crystals) or ecstasy pill.
haha gave me a small roll for a little bit.

meh add one to the fuckin list
snorted clonazepam....was desperate to chill down...dumb thing to do...bad nose ache...