Dub Techno - let the groove be thy guide

^You have good taste Septonn. I found out about Roger Gerressen after listening to his all night long set at Trouw and these are some of his tracks that stand out and Unindivid is Vid's best track..

^ indeed.

just dropped into to see if anything new dropped, haven't been listening to much tracks that fall into the dubtechno sound. i know some gems have been passing me by, need to fix that.

^You have good taste Septonn. I found out about Roger Gerressen after listening to his all night long set at Trouw and these are some of his tracks that stand out and Unindivid is Vid's best track..

Thanks! :)
Had to miss the all nighter at Trouw, unfortunately. Are you Dutch then?

Yes I am, but I had to settle for soundcloud too... but have to say it is a great set very nice for late night work sessions and such and it has some nice tracks and nice tension going on. this is the one:
Roger Gerressen - Live @ Trouw -- Kompakt Labelnight 29/1/11 think it's removed but think you can find it in the usual places, if not let me know and I will send you a wetransfer link...

Last edited:
lucky me had the chance to witness Voices From The Lake live, and it was absolutely fantastic. epic transitions between ambient soundscapes and strong techno grooves, 1.5 hours of sheer energy and awesomeness. Needless to say I was all sweaty from dancing through the whole thing.

they used an Octatrack, a huge modular system, a 909, computer and some other stuff (I asked Donato if I could take a look at their gear).

If you can catch them live, go for it!

^Noodle, n3ophy7e and I saw them live a while back.
Great set in an industrial loft. I second your opinion!

:)

Yup. There was a techno-head in a wheelchair getting into the groove too.

...great music loving crowd that night jj.

:)

nice contributions, thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed the detroit vibes of the last one :)

^ a bit too minimalistic for home listening, imo, but I guess it would work well in a club :)

I finally managed to buy this one, it would probably fit better in the house thread, but since it was produced by the origionators of dub techno, it goes here. one of my all time favourite and finally I have the 12" :)

http://tamas-olejnik.bandcamp.com/album/altern

a4103954559_10.jpg

No youtube and embedding the bandcamp player didn't work out for me, but this is VERY nice...

Last edited: