Drum 'n' Bass - MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, great track! Can't believe Inward Phase is just 19 years old...

BTW, I love the AHA version and I think the CV drop is pretty nice, don't really see the questionableness of the tune.

Here's another nice one: Spectrasoul - Dark Hour

oh, i just meant questionable in a sense that there was also a happy hardcore remix before and i didn't know if that inspired the current value track or the original tune.

nice tune there, for some reason youtube's not wanting to play the whole thing for me but that's a great bassline.

I just listened to the new Pendulum album and it's very disappointing. I was hoping for more Noisia-like electro-house/drum & bass and instead got that awful vocals... Why oh why?

It sound like some sort of trash made for emo teens or something. I mean if you want to do more rock, go for it. But why make this shitty commercial sound...

/End Rant

im going to a drum n bass night tomorrow night... check out this line up

Main Room: Rinseout Present Hospitality

Logistics
Nu: Tone
Cyantific
Matrix
B - Complex
Stanza

MCs: Stamina, Lowqui, AD, Script, Crisis

Room 2 Bar: Blast/Shit the Bed

Rossi B & Luca (1Xtra)
Stanza (Garage Set)
Arsequake
Dubious

MCs: Koast & Shadz

Room 3: Rinseout Rave

Fred V b2b Grafix
Mr Nice
Maxxi P
In:Sight
Kallista
Re defeat
Richmond
Ginge

love it. got my ticket few weeks ago, got plenty of meph and intend to get drunk as well. will be bustin some funky moves haha

ah... lucky :( i'd go JUST for fred V and grafix, and maybe logistics if they were to spin cosmonaut!

pro tip: cosmonaut with the low frequencies cranked is an effective laxative %)

h3h3 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA6iCpWHbzw

Beautiful, spine tingling, euphoric bit of liquid. Absolutely marvellous.

great track, i remember listening to a moleman tune when he first appeared and i hated it so i didn't even bother checking out any newer tracks but i gotta say he makes great tunes now! i really like exception and reality.

i've been listening to Miusha - Out Of Mind (Implex & Spherique Remix) a lot lately... really chill liquid, great brass part too. great tune for a rainy sunday

ive met fred v and graffix quite a few times, pretty sure they live in exeter which is 7 miles from me. love it

Do anyone think xample will put down a good live set? Cant find one artist on an upcomin line up to be stokdd about.

just saw evol intent last night, it was soooooo badass, bass was amazing. as good as the planet of the drums tour

This week I've really been enjoying "Moving Shadows 01.1" Great mix!!! Also picked up at a local CD store "Adam F - Colours" good listen, not your typical D&B, sounds more like if an actual band were performing the songs. I recommend them both!!

This week I've really been enjoying "Moving Shadows 01.1" Great mix!!! Also picked up at a local CD store "Adam F - Colours" good listen, not your typical D&B, sounds more like if an actual band were performing the songs. I recommend them both!!

Moving Shadow 01.1 is once the best Drum & Bass mixes in history. It's been almost ten years, and I still never get bored of it. Still remember when it on MSXFM on GTA3's radio, didn't even know what Drum & Bass was back then and I still loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.