Drum & Bass Megathread Part II v. What's an Amen Break?

i got tech itch on atm

downloaded his first (i think..) album, thats the first track on it, so lets see how she goes.

I'm quite partial to shy fx and t-power especially ;)
B-key is mental, all good.
Total Science as a label; take it or leave it.

Equinox - Looking At The Moon
it's not half bad, crying out for attention maybe.
It be good though :)
Please don't give the beats a bad name.

Here's a thread! =D

Smooth, majestic roller courtesy of this dude, Phase 2.

This one is eerie as fuck. Clip + tune.

@BlueBull - How's the drum and bass scene in The Netherlands? I know the aforementioned Fokuz Recordings (and their sister label Celsius) come out of Amsterdam, but don't really no of much else. However, I see Liquicity are doing day party this summer that may try and attend.

Last edited:
Pretty alive and furiously kicking actually :D I'm located in Belgium, but it's almost as alive over here as it is over there (almost). I'm probably going to be at Liquicity festival. If it's anything like the last Liquicity Amsterdam (indoor) it's going to be one hell of a party, seriously the vibe in there was one of the nicest I've experienced these past few years. Too bad it's over by 11pm, but there's bound to be other dnb gigs around in Amsterdam afterwards

Last edited:
Pretty alive and furiously kicking actually :D I'm located in Belgium, but it's almost as alive over here as it is over there (almost). I'm probably going to be at Liquicity festival. If it's anything like the last Liquicity Amsterdam (indoor) it's going to be one hell of a party, seriously the vibe in there was one of the nicest I've experienced these past few years. Too bad it's over by 11pm, but there's bound to be other dnb gigs around in Amsterdam afterwards

Ah right, apologies dude, I always thought you were Dutch. I've heard of the Star Warz night in Ghent which looks like a real party. %)

That Aphrodite tune is a goodie! Nice samples in there. Seen him live twice, always brings it.

@LSDMDMA&AMP - Always preferred Friction as a DJ to a producer, never really though he could cut it (3rd Degree Gurns being the exception to the rule ;) ), however man's a wizard on the decks!

Equinox - Looking At The Moon
it's not half bad, crying out for attention maybe.
It be good though :)
Please don't give the beats a bad name.

funny you mention that i was rinsing it like mad! the flip is heady too