Drum & Bass Megathread Part II v. What's an Amen Break?

Who was it who a few pages back was like
fuck metalheadz, fuck goldie
idr who it was
like the last time i put timeless on i was probably 17 and it was when i first got interested in drum and bass
i forgot how much goldies musical aptitude and production talent exceeds that of almost every other producer ive ever listened to.

Yo dogs
10 years of shogun audio is worth a listen
but masterpiece goldie is weird
ive got cd1 playing, its not even close to drum and bass yet

Last edited:
Who was it who a few pages back was like
fuck metalheadz, fuck goldie
idr who it was
like the last time i put timeless on i was probably 17 and it was when i first got interested in drum and bass
i forgot how much goldies musical aptitude and production talent exceeds that of almost every other producer ive ever listened to.

Yo dogs
10 years of shogun audio is worth a listen
but masterpiece goldie is weird
ive got cd1 playing, its not even close to drum and bass yet

I don't remember who that was, but they were a fool. They loved Moving Shadow though & Goldie had a release on MS.

10 years of moving shadow was amazing too, I remember buying this CD 15 years ago for £0.99, not sure if I could find it again or if it'd still play, it got some use. Thank god somebody uploaded it to Youtube.

New remaster of a classic Goldie tune here

I do love moving shadow as well
i gotta get around to listening to storm from the east and shit. I downloaded a bunch of MS stuff from fucking russians
RUSSIANS
soviet russians
anyway
storm from the east 2 now playing

Last edited:
DnB is big in Russia, they have some huge raves out there & there are a few decent Russian producers too.

Last edited:
jungletrain.net live from canadastan atm \m/ martianMan does a show nightly, some of the best atmos jungle out there

I got
the revolutionary generation playing
pretty nice so far
chopped up sound like proper jungle.

[video=youtube_share;vp7QxfrQeTc]http://youtu.be/vp7QxfrQeTc[/video]
[video=youtube_share;S2P5YCdiS-E]http://youtu.be/S2P5YCdiS-E[/video]