• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

+++drugs_)

I'm gonna have to ask you to elaborate here. I know Xanax arrest stories tend to be hilarious, sometimes horrifying.

Given your post, though, how do you think a benzo' fiend like myself would fare with etizolam? You make it sound like I might find it disappointing... I'll always love Xanax, but that entire class of drugs is my shit. From Ativan to Xanax, man, and if we want to make it A-Z then I'd have to give an honorable mention to zolpidem/Ambien. Ambien's not the best but holy shit is it unique if you can manage to stay awake after the pill(s) kick in.
Etizolam isn't really that bad. I just don't like it because it makes me irritable and kinda manic. It's my least favorite benzo even tho it's not really a benzo.

Oh yeah I've got stories. About 10 years ago I was living with my mom. I took around 15mg of etizolam. I wanted to steal something for drug money so I blocked the only entrance with a chair then proceeded to black out and fall asleep. Obviously my mom thought I was trying to kill myself, called 911, they broke down the door and I was woken up by 4 police officers. Said go to the emergency room or go to jail. So I went to the ER. Told them I was on drugs and they sent me home. $3000 hospital bill and I never even spoke to a doctor...

Xanax stories are worse. One time I went through about 40-60mg of xanax over the course of about 4 days. Lots of beer, too. Probably 2 cases. My landlord had like 30 cases of pale ale in the garage for some reason. Anyways, I went on a spree of burglaries around the neighborhood. Ended up breaking into my neighbors house, casually walked out the front door and was arrested at gunpoint. The cops interrogated me for hours. They were convinced I had a 12 year old accomplice because the window I broke was tiny and they couldn't believe I got thru it without cutting myself on the glass. Apparently I'm a ninja when blacked out lol.

Oh and the time I almost killed myself after drinking a whole bottle of chemotherapy medicine and became violently Ill. Had a seizure during sleep and nearly bit my tongue in half. I probably should have died.. (Blacked out on xanax and alcohol)

Lots more dumb benzo stories but I'm typing on my phone. Maybe another time.

Last edited:
Etizolam isn't really that bad. I just don't like it because it makes me irritable and kinda manic. It's my least favorite benzo even tho it's not really a benzo.

Oh yeah I've got stories. About 10 years ago I was living with my mom. I took around 15mg of etizolam. I wanted to steal something for drug money so I blocked the only entrance with a chair then proceeded to black out and fall asleep. Obviously my mom thought I was trying to kill myself, called 911, they broke down the door and I was woken up by 4 police officers. Said go to the emergency room or go to jail. So I went to the ER. Told them I was on drugs and they sent me home. $3000 hospital bill and I never even spoke to a doctor...

Xanax stories are worse. One time I went through about 40-60mg of xanax over the course of about 4 days. Lots of beer, too. Probably 2 cases. My landlord had like 30 cases of pale ale in the garage for some reason. Anyways, I went on a spree of burglaries around the neighborhood. Ended up breaking into my neighbors house, casually walked out the front door and was arrested at gunpoint. Oh and the time I almost killed myself after drinking a whole bottle of chemotherapy medicine and became violently I'll. (Blacked out on xanax and alcohol)

Lots more dumb benzo stories but I'm typing on my phone. Maybe another time.

The nonchalance with which you recall these stories tell me you're a true benzo' veteran. I salute you, sir, and thank you for all you've sacrificed in the pursuit of a stress-free high.

My arrests were always stupid as shit. Things like forgetting I had pills in my pocket when being confronted by police, or having a half-blunt that was lost god knows how long ago under my seat when getting pulled over. I've found myself in jail three times, in handcuffs countless times. I'm fortunate enough to be able to say that every crime I've ever committed has been victimless, though.

The nonchalance with which you recall these stories tell me you're a true benzo' veteran. I salute you, sir, and thank you for all you've sacrificed in the pursuit of a stress-free high.

My arrests were always stupid as shit. Things like forgetting I had pills in my pocket when being confronted by police, or having a half-blunt that was lost god knows how long ago under my seat when getting pulled over. I've found myself in jail three times, in handcuffs countless times. I'm fortunate enough to be able to say that every crime I've ever committed has been victimless, though.

Haha you know. I used to be a crazy drug fiend. Luckily I don't do stuff like that anymore. I've chilled out a lot over the years.

Oh, bless me bluelight, for I have sinned.

I haven't been doing lots of drugs lately.
Honestly the fentanyl problem seems to be getting a little weird here.

Someone I kinda knew died from that not too long ago..

Nowadays it's mostly just a whole Lotta weed and alcohol.

Mdma, shrooms and lsd occasionally.

I also have some dmt that I've been holding onto for awhile, waiting for the right time

that entire class of drugs is my shit. From Ativan to Xanax, man
Then you would love etizolam. It's not better than alprazolam, just a different flavor. Preferable for sleep but short-lived. Less muscle relaxant, more anxiolytic ime.

+ opioids: this combo is my favorite. It's the peanut butter & chocolate of drugs IMHO, the perfect combo
+ stimulants: this one is more controversial, but I have often found it enjoyable in the past. More of an intense, buzzing high than sedate and relaxing
+ psychedelic-hallucinogens: I love this combo too. Smoking herb is like throwing gasoline on your psychedelic fire!
+ benzodiazepines: I don't like this one. There was a time in my life years ago when I appreciated benzodiazepines but not anymore, they make me feel depressed and "mute" the cannabis high rather than accentuate it.

All of the drugs that I enjoy I generally enjoy with weed. My current list of use isn't that long considering my history. I mostly just use weed by itself these days but I've been on/off drinking as well.

Interactions between weed and dissociates like MXE are some of the stronger potentiates I have tried. I made my MXE stash last really long by using a small amount of weed with it. They went together well for me but also very intense and I had to be careful with the doses. RIP MXE stash.

I've also used weed to stop the nausea from some psychedelics such as san pedro or a pain killer. It obviously enhances properties of those drugs as well as reducing side effects.

I like weed daily and slots of booze. Weed helps me on all the antipsychotics or at least to diminish their side effects.

Interactions between weed and dissociates like MXE are some of the stronger potentiates I have tried. I made my MXE stash last really long by using a small amount of weed with it. They went together well for me but also very intense and I had to be careful with the doses. RIP MXE stash.
Yessssssss

or a pain killer
Funny, I find it useful for that most of the time, but on buprenorphine I get real queasy from weed. Same with booze, easy spins.