• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

+++drugs_)

euphoricc

Bluelighter
guys i am on several drugs plus weed just curious what other drugs u all rake>? i take klonopin/gabapentin and remrom and sublocade -??? so what yall on?? lol

Currently? Just weed and nicotine.

I used to have a hell of a drinking + Xanax problem, though. Haven't had a bar in at least 6 months, probably close to a year now, and I quit drinking over the Summer.

Does caffeine count, though?

heheh, here goes

-Calcium Carbonate
-Labetalol Hydrochloride
-Irbesartan
-Atorvastatin
-Mirtazipine
-Prazosin
-Clonazepam (switching to Lorazepam)
-Ferrous sulfate

Yeah, I definitely count caffeine. It’s the perfect morning speedball after I’m done w/dialysis > an espresso shot, followed by a bong rip and then a nice strong cup of coffee while I watch the World go to shit.

And Canada has just legalized mushrooms for guided/supervised therapy. So yeah, that 2g of shrooms I’m holdong onto for New Years Eve is...therapeutic.

Tom

-Clonazepam (switching to Lorazepam)
The horror... the horror.

Had a cup of joe for b-fast, threw in .75g of phenibut, 1.5mg of etizolam, and about to hit my d8 cart. Hell I don't recall the last time I was on 'just' weed.

Only 5 different drugs, exclusively:

Cannabis edibles daily, vapor most days.
LSD (too much, i.e. 18 mg, or 180 tabs, since October 2019)
Kava, 30 to 60 grams a day.
Etizolam, 10 to 13 mg's a day.
Caffeine. Not every day. Plain strong black tea and coffee here and there.

No other psychoactive herb, food, drug I have at disposal currently or even am aware of, which I can personally tolerate allergenically.

It has been whittled down to these 5. Needs further whittling still!

Only 5 different drugs, exclusively:

Cannabis edibles daily, vapor most days.
LSD (too much, i.e. 18 mg, or 180 tabs, since October 2019)
Kava, 30 to 60 grams a day.
Caffeine. Not every day. Plain strong black tea and coffee here and there.

No other psychoactive herb, food, drug I have at disposal currently or even am aware of, which I can personally tolerate allergenically.

It has been whittled down to these 5. Needs further whittling still!
Do you ever get kava dermatitis or other skin related problems at those daily doses?

That's a pretty heavy etizolam habit (says the man who took 8mg yesterday) :rolleyes:

Okay, this isn't a sourcing question, I'm just looking for a general answer: How the fuck do y'all get ahold of eti? Darkweb vendors? Local stores? Like... wtf is the secret to this shit?!

Every time I've tried looking it up online I end up on some weird ass Indian or Chinese research chem site. I also read varying reviews about blister packs vs. straight powder. Any advice on what I should focus my search on? I've been really tempted this month to go get a Xanax script, but then I'd likely have my DOT card revoked.

That's a pretty heavy etizolam habit (says the man who took 8mg yesterday) :rolleyes:
Lol, I saw you had posted here, and three quarters of me anticipated you spotting and commenting on that.

Yes not my greatest achievement. You can see it has escalated since our last brief exchange on this or anything I think, when it was about 5 mg's etiz per day.

Got myself into a right deep hole, major psychological dependance to cope with a very complex extreme anxiety and panic attack disorder, plus the mental and physical pain of chronic illness and injury, and this year has completely fucked me up in so many ways.

It will be a miracle if I am still living one year from now. Even two months, I'm not placing any bets on that right not, so precarious, difficult and torturous is basic simple physical survival each 24 hours, 365.

We don't actually get a day off do we lol! Would be nice to die for a couple of days, not have to KEEP breathing, or suffocating as is with severe allergies and infections, always needing a wee, a poo, itchy, etc, bed needs re-making....

Sorry I didn't mean to rant. Living is just harder than hell at present.

So the Etizolam dependance and usage rose in line with the treacherous year since April really.

I realise I'm unsure which is the more pressing, immediate concern to address- the Etizolam, or the heavy LSD use, which is about 280-300 ug per week, averaged out last 13 months.

Lots of stuff to address, but the situation isn't right for it now. I need support, help, therapy, opportunity, from multiple avenues, all of which are closed to me right now while we remain under oppressive tyranny, deception and attack.

I'm literally just hanging in there, mostly because if my energy drops too low and I'm unable to continue the excrutiatingly painful, exhausting and demanding battle of managing and living with the entirely non-drug related conditions, my hige concern is Police visiting the premises, finding some scrap of drug evidence, paraphenalia etc, finding all my acid and etizolam, our medicinal home grown weed stock, and my mum being in the shit.

Talk about- motivation to live right!?

Do you ever get kava dermatitis or other skin related problems at those daily doses?
Hi. Yes! I do. I make very sharp, clear observations on exactly how everything effects me, foods, supplements, herbs, and certainly drugs.

Being tightly in tune with my body is essential to my survival.

I was drinking kava daily for about 8 months, maybe averaging about 40 grams per day- zero skin issues. But then I injured my back in the summer, moving flaming cannabis plants in and out of sun spots, and for months I barely slept.

My kava and etiz intake increased (LSD just stayed at the maximum lol), and I did all of a sudden experience dermopathy. Just like it says on the tin- dry, flaky, scaly, itchy skin, to variable severity.

But I noticed it is regimentedly in line with my kava intake.

If I'm averaging over 50 grams a day for like a week, my skin can get super dry, itchy, flaky.

I have never had any skin problems in 40 years previously.

But if I just lower to say, 35 grams, within a few days the skin symptoms have settled down. It's up to me. I can choose how much throttle to put into the engine essentially.

If I want to push it, ignore the warning or rather, recommending signals, I can expect some dermopathy.

Nothing serious in itself. Just a purely temporary side effect, directly related to kava consumption, your personal tolerance for it at any particular time, and general hydration level.

... I take all the drugs

what drugs I can AFFORD now?....

LSD, cannabis, alcohol.... special treats are ketamine, cheap meth, fentanyl...... shit like that

I'm a drug addict on a budget...

Okay, this isn't a sourcing question, I'm just looking for a general answer: How the fuck do y'all get ahold of eti? Darkweb vendors? Local stores? Like... wtf is the secret to this shit?!
Old stock I bought quite a while ago and wouldn't know where to source now unfortunately. In my case powder.

Far as I can tell the U.S. has cracked down on etizolam importation as have many other countries. It's a great drug, but the rebound from a habit like this is hell. I wouldn't use so much if I wasn't eating excessively fatty foods lately. It's quite therapeutic in its own right.

It's a great drug,
... eh gonna disagree with you there, friend

etizolam sucks ass when it comes to benzos... closer related to my antipsychotics than benzos

don't get me wrong.... I'll abuse etizolam for sure.... but it also sucks ass when it comes to "benzos" (which it's not, I'm sure you know)

etizolam is one of the few drugs I find somewhat abusable but also gives me extreme irritability, mania, depression.... and other negative effects

and yeah the withdrawal is just as bad as any other benzo.... -_-.... also led to a few of my arrests

etizolam is one of the few drugs I find somewhat abusable but also gives me extreme irritability, mania, depression.... and other negative effects
Well I've never experienced those side-effects, sorry to hear you do.

IME it's still a great drug, just a bit too short lived. There are better benzos (yeah I'm aware it's a thienodiazepine, not a true benzo) out there for any of my needs but the government has them regulated and out of my reach while I was able to stock up on etizolam well before U.S. customs officials caught on to people using it.

Well I've never experienced those side-effects, sorry to hear you do.

IME it's still a great drug, just a bit too short lived. There are better benzos (yeah I'm aware it's a thienodiazepine, not a true benzo) out there for any of my needs but the government has them regulated and out of my reach while I was able to stock up on etizolam well before U.S. customs officials caught on to people using it.
I agree on the arguable downer of etizolam being short lived. But it is in a way, pro and con.

I tried some others- fluaprazolam, and clonozolam. Both much stronger than Etiz, and much longer lasting.

But at small doses, I got way more side effects even after a long sleep. Each time I took half or one blotter of those two, I didn't feelat all right the following day and just didn't want to take them again.

At sensible doses, Etizolam is by far the gentlest and most side effect free "benzo" (yes we know it is a thieno...blah blah lol) I have tried myself. Even regular diazepam would make me feel rough, groggy and a bit hungover no matter what.

I get my Etiz in powder from legal Dutch shop. I know one who ship to UK and one who ship to USA. Both legit.

I take methadone, and drink kava every now and then. When I finish probation I will be consuming cannabis or vaping delta 8. I'll probably get my medical card as Florida is yet to legalize rec cannabis.

I also enjoy LSD or mescaline via San Pedro and other cacti. I just got a San Pedro cutting I'm going to plant today and my buddy is going to gift me some substantial pieces.....but psychedelics are an occasional venture.

Before I got on methadone I was a hopeless, constantly relapsing heroin addict with the occasional benzo binge and meth bomb x pill on the side.

Last edited:
Hi. Yes! I do. I make very sharp, clear observations on exactly how everything effects me, foods, supplements, herbs, and certainly drugs.

Being tightly in tune with my body is essential to my survival.

I was drinking kava daily for about 8 months, maybe averaging about 40 grams per day- zero skin issues. But then I injured my back in the summer, moving flaming cannabis plants in and out of sun spots, and for months I barely slept.

My kava and etiz intake increased (LSD just stayed at the maximum lol), and I did all of a sudden experience dermopathy. Just like it says on the tin- dry, flaky, scaly, itchy skin, to variable severity.

But I noticed it is regimentedly in line with my kava intake.

If I'm averaging over 50 grams a day for like a week, my skin can get super dry, itchy, flaky.

I have never had any skin problems in 40 years previously.

But if I just lower to say, 35 grams, within a few days the skin symptoms have settled down. It's up to me. I can choose how much throttle to put into the engine essentially.

If I want to push it, ignore the warning or rather, recommending signals, I can expect some dermopathy.

Nothing serious in itself. Just a purely temporary side effect, directly related to kava consumption, your personal tolerance for it at any particular time, and general hydration level.

I would go on week long kava binges and I would consume 240 grams in 4-7 days. I would often times get kava dermopathy, especially on my face but recently I got a cut on my arm and I had to take powerful antibiotics. I consumed kava 3 days in a row at low to moderate sessions(approx 20-30grams) and I broke out in extreme rashes all over my body. It burned and itched like hell. The hospital put it down to an allergic reaction to the antibiotic but it correlated with my kava consumption and I found another kava and antibiotic anecdotal post on kava forum that matched my reaction perfectly. I am positive the kava had something to do with it.

Last edited:
I would go on week long kava binges and I would consume 240 grams in 4-7 days. I would often times get kava dermopathy, especially on my face but recently I got a cut on my arm and I had to take powerful antibiotics. I consumed kava 3 days in a row at low to moderate sessions(approx 20-30grams) and I broke out in extreme rashes all over my body. It burned and itched like hell. The hospital put it down to an allergic reaction to the antibiotic but it correlated with my kava consumption and I found another kava and antibiotic anecdotal post on kava forum that matched my reaction perfectly. I am positive the kava had something to do with it.
Hey, hope you are doing okay. Thanks for sharing that experience.

A few instant thoughts- I do think our bodily hydration status plays heavily in this.

It is also so easy to become unchecked.

Also, I heard that a good dietary substantial intake of natural fats, like coconut oil or preper ghee, can greatly remedy the issue.

I mean, I have ony, taken few single days off kava since December 2019.

I push my kava highs to the point of euphoric bliss, especially in combinion with clean cannabis vaporization. But I find that if I vaporizer some lovely c,ean weed first, get into a totally relaxed chill, kava later on, at a smaller dose, is a fully different experience for me.

Less Kava is needed and instantly more uplifting and enjoyable.
I started with 2 vaped loads of Shperb, Skunk like Cinderella Jack tonight.

Then I was in such a chilled, happy place, some nice Kava seemedclike a great addition Tongan Family Reserve, and Fijian Kadavu.

Only 25 grams was beautiful with no edge at all.

But a while later I added 8.5 grams Fire Island Instant Kava after my 2nd weed edible dose tiday.

Just 25 grams noble root initially.

I believe....instant kava, automatically has less side effects all round. It is also inexplainably potent but very clean. More pricey is arguably it's ownly weakfall.

Instant Kavas on the king's table no question lol!

... also led to a few of my arrests

I'm gonna have to ask you to elaborate here. I know Xanax arrest stories tend to be hilarious, sometimes horrifying.

Given your post, though, how do you think a benzo' fiend like myself would fare with etizolam? You make it sound like I might find it disappointing... I'll always love Xanax, but that entire class of drugs is my shit. From Ativan to Xanax, man, and if we want to make it A-Z then I'd have to give an honorable mention to zolpidem/Ambien. Ambien's not the best but holy shit is it unique if you can manage to stay awake after the pill(s) kick in.