• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

drugs or substances you won't touch again

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPICE. Worst experience of my life on any substance. Have no idea what was in it, but I was paralyzed ...didn't know who I was or where I was. Absolutely nightmarish.
Oh, and crack.
Cat

Alcohol in quantities enough to enjoy - the enjoyment fades and I am left sick for a while - 3 days is typical if I overuse alcohol even one night.

Gave up cigarettes because they made me cough too much and I feel better without them.

Any strong stimulant that is not used in real moderation - raises my blood pressure too much and causes anxiety that makes it hard to enjoy the good effects.

Most RC's. I don't like that most don't even have an LD50, let alone any real, solid information about short of long term side effects.
Other than that, PCP is the only 'traditional' drug I haven't done, and won't do. However, I don't do anything but meth really, so I guess it's a moot point.

DXM. NEVER again. In my stupid troubled youth I downed two bottle of Robitussin. Got put in the hospital because the trip was still going three days in and they thought I was trying to off myself. Uhm. No. I was just desperate and dumb.

Morning Glory Seeds. Most intense trip of my life - they completely turned me off towards hallucinogens.

Thank you for bumping this. I couldve sworn we already had a thread with the same topic.

MDPV as long as no one brings it around me. Not a big fan of meth either.
PCP and DXM although I like other dissociatives quite a bit.
Phenazepam it's a worthless benzo.

Last edited:
Won't ever touch methadone or tramadol again. Too long of a time suffering in withdrawals! Even coming off of 5 mg meth daily takes about 2 weeks for acute withdrawals

Crack

DXM (i love other dissos though)

DPH/taking a whole box of benedryl -- was interesting and I kept my cool, but I would not repeat it

But ive never met a crackhead who was doing something positive

There are casual crack users who are successful in life (more so than I have ever been successful to say the least)... they are out there, but are probably one in a million.

Cocaine/crack is the same thing when you IV it by the way, the effects are identical, and you have to use an acid to dissolve crack/base, but it's the same thing once you inject it. Have you ever tried cocaine?

^^ There are indeed successful crackheads, I know some successful business owners and lawyers and the like that rather seem to love their crack, but yeah that is pretty atypical IMO.

is used to take 1-2 gs mephedrone most weekends with friends, usually combining wit up to a g of mandy when going to a rave or something, definitly never touching drone again. completley ruined stimulants for me; now when i take them i get paranoid, lethargic, get pain in my knees and legs which lasts all the next day, cant sleep till the next eve and get this horrible empty feeling in my body which is horrible. occasionaly still take mdma but in much smaller doses and usually combined with a looot of alcohol so i dont feel the side effects. my drone days ended after a festival in summer '12 where i suffered through a week of crippling seratonin depletion, depression and sleep paralysis, didnt touch any drugs for months afterwards. plus the stuff stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.