• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Drugs Inc..

i've watched every episode except the one on ecstacy. overall it's pretty balanced, kind of made heroin look bad but.......

lol I wonder why iut made heroin look bad.....hmmmmmmmm.........the sad thing is it makes mdma look almost as bad.........smh

oh and I loved the part where the DEA dude was talkin about getting millions of dollars of mdma off the streets and he was making it safer by doing that......I was yelling at the tv........NO you just made it a bigger ratio for sum1 to pop a non -mdma, potentially dangerous pill. smh

Watched this myself....Ecstasy it self isn't the killer of ravers everywhere ...Dehydration is....people don't remember to drink water or they drink too much alcohol with it. DUMB-ASSES!

Just sent Nat-Geo a email about the show- Tell me what you think.

I would just like to send you a quick e-mail to inform you that your last episode of Drugs Inc. was quite misleading. At no point in the show did you ever show how the Ecstasy market has decreased over the past 4 years due to adulterants in them. There was no mention that true MDMA or Mollie is so hard to come by. The show made it seem as if this is a drug that could be picked up on any street corner in any city or town across the world. The show made it seem like it was crack or meth and so easily addicting. In fact it is not anything like that. My wife and I are EX ecstasy users, we used it recreational for about 2 years, and no time did we ever feel like we were in danger. The show also never mentioned that there are websites such as Dancesafe, Bluelight, or Pillreports that make the use of E safer for ravers. These websites make it safe for people to consume, and understand the drug. There are meth pills, piperazines, and many other adulterants out there. There was no mention of ravers testing the drug before taking them. I will give you a thumbs up for showing that it does have a medicinal use to them. Me being a vet of the Iraq war from 03 I used MDMA to help me get over my PTSD and it did help. I however, had to find out this on my own. Now I will agree there are drugs that should be held in a bad light. i.e., crack, meth, and heroin. I know you only have a limited amount of time to show what you can, but you should have shown that its not anything like crack or any other life ruining drug. You don't see ravers huddled up in a abandoned house popping pills or breaking into houses or robbing people to get money to go buy pills. Make another show, a 2 hr special on ecstasy only. Showing the ins and outs THE REAL ONES of it.

Thank you
J. Etheridge

Last edited:
@^^^^ excellent email. Would u mind posting up here there email address as I woul like to send em one to as I'm sure many other people would like to. U did leave out a couple key points like the people in the last segment weren't on real e and the comment bout the death totals keep piling up was s big fat lie or at least explain to them why the death totals are piling up.

exactly.......What else besides MDMA.....(if any MDMA at all) are in these "ecstasy" pills that people are dying from........What else have they taken throughout the night....

Good job on the email! I would like that addy as well....:)

how do we get that email address i was so pissed. It was kinda informative if you like getting brainwashed and no mention of pipes ,the fucking dea even knowos that shit come on WTF.
I was really hoping they would show more info about all the other shit thats in pills these days and not just slamming mdma fuckin commies

Im an idiot and didnt see the link message was sent and if we get any replies from them i think we should start a thread and all post what they said afterwards

I've gotten nutin back from em. There probably to embarresed to respond them fucking cocksuckers!

I remember one episode I watched when they were describing how heroin worked on the brain, they said it released dopamine and causes euphoria... I remembered some other red flag like that too.